JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, you jump on it and sit down, and I’ll spin it around. You’ll see how fun it is. *grabs onto one of the bars and waits for her to get into position before starting, a huge amused grin on his face*

Sephiroth: You need to book an actual appointment though. Which is why I suggest doing it another day. Perhaps call him and arrange something tomorrow officially. Then he has no reason to go back on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well… I do not see what the point in all this push then wait is… *shakes her head* However, I shall abide by it. ~Zach, Seph wants for you to examine me soon. Can you make an appointment or whatever?~

Desiree: Very well. However, I do not loose my equilibrium too easily. *she sits down on the carousel. She then closes her eyes and relaxes as Kalysto spins her around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Yeah. I have a book near me. What kinda appointment?”*

Sephiroth: I’m not saying rush it. I’m saying do it, at all. Otherwise you probably wouldn’t consider it.

Kalysto: *gives Desiree a devilish smirk and continues running around and around to keep the momentum going on the playground equipment. Then he steps back and summons Droozun* OK, you keep spinning it. Grab onto the bars and run around in circles.

Droozun: Ih. *watches Desiree’s life-energy going around and shakes his head* *”Not catchin’ that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Umm… I am not certain. Seph just said that you wanted to examine my condition. So, whatever that entitles, I suppose.~ *she then glances at Seph* Do not worry. I’m speaking to Zach right now.

Desiree: *tilts her head as she notices that Kalysto has summoned Droozun. She then lifts up her right eyebrow* Hm? What are you planning?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, alright. *picks up the plate and walks into the kitchen so he can wash it off*

Zach: *”Oh, yeah, I guess I get that. Anyway there’s been a cancellation so I can fit you in two days from now. 10am. There’s a free spot there. Next time is…”* *goes quiet* *”Friday. Which one do you want me to write in?”*

Kalysto: Nothing. I was just getting dizzy doing that myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach… I have to spend most of my days just sitting around and doing nothing because I can’t move too well. Do you really think I’m going to be picky?~ *she then glances at Seph as he moves away. Sighing, she turns her attention to the trees outside their house*

Desiree: *chuckles* That made you dizzy? Heh, I barely even started feeling anything close to being dizzy. *she then bunches up onto her legs before she leaps off of the carousel. Once she lands, she confidently stands up as if nothing happened at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just washes off the dish and sets it aside, walking back out again*

Droozun: *sniffs the air as Desiree jumps off the wheel. He walks over to her and grunts at Kalysto* *”How I spin now?”* *tries to grab Desiree’s arm with a stalk*

Zach: *”Hey, I can’t really say either way. I can see how you’d get bored though. I’d find sitting around boring too. Why don’t you get a wheelchair and wheel around? We also have those motorised scooter things. They’re fun even if you don’t have to sit in one. You can be like that dude. In the Earth comic book. With the wheel chair. The cool one.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I think I’d rather just let my foot heal. I have enough degradation that I have to deal with by just having to walk around with crutches. I do not want a wheelchair.~ *she grins as Seph returns then nods at him* It’s so very boring.

DesireeL *chuckles as Droozun pulls on her arm* I was just making a point to Kalysto. Don’t worry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Ah well.. I think you made it. We’ll have to play “Spin Until You Can’t Stand Up” some other time. Do you want to go back to the car now? *frowns at Droozun and moves over to pick him up* Hey stop that. We don’t do that to Desiree. No, no we don’t.

Droozun: *makes a pathetic noise when he is picked up and goes somewhat limp. After a few seconds he begins to pant with his tongue hanging out*

Sephiroth: It is… and I can’t think of a way to make things more entertaining…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a soft chuckle before she nods at Droozun and Kalysto* Perhaps so. It is getting late. However, I do have to firmly state that I will win such a game. It’s quite obvious.

Jenna: Well, I could ask you to entertain me. However, I highly doubt that what you would think of would be appropriate for the back yard, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You think you can win Spin Until You Can’t Stand Up? *frowns* Liar, no you can’t. *heads to the car and opens the door, popping Droozun on the back seat, winding a window down for him so he can stick his face out of it*

Sephiroth: Heh, not unless you want it to be on the covers of a magazine. Or several for that matter. *frowns* Are you sure you would be alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, I am more than confident that I can win. The equilibrium of those like myself and my father is far superior to any other humanoid species. *smirks* It wouldn’t even be a contest. *she moves into the SUV before she glances back at Droozun. Rolling her eyes, she tilts her head toward Kalysto to scold him, even though she has a grin on her lips* He isn’t a real dog.

Jenna: Alright? *blinks, confused now* Alright with being on the cover of several magazines? Well… I couldn’t say that I’d care less if our images were or were not in those things. However, I don’t think that’s what you were asking..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, and you would be a fool to treat him like a domesticated dog too. *flatly* It’s a demon. The Felhound is designed for breeding en-masse and cleaning up loose energy strands in the Nether. Sometimes they will eat each other too.

Sephiroth: No, I was asking if… if you would be alright with it at all. Not outside, obviously. *snorts* I wouldn’t be comfortable with being on any magazine, unless it was an official publication.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And yet you’ve just treated him like a domesticated dog. *grins even more* And yes, I’ve heard all of that before. *shakes her head* However, just because a species is generally behaving in a certain manner doesn’t mean that each individual member of that species is the same.

Jenna: Have I ever been not alright with any of your plans and ideas, Seph? *shakes her head* Don’t worry. I fully support you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It wasn’t my idea. You suggested it!

Kalysto: No, but at his root core, that’s what he does. You’ve observed them around the house and in the neighbourhood. They clean up garbage. They eat rats, rabbits, anything that’s moving around nearby and small enough to fit into their mouths. Because they are owned and regularly fed, they do it for fun, rather than necessity. But a wild Felhound is driven by it’s necessity to eat energies and keep itself maintained.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I suggested it? *tilts her head* You mean the entertaining me thing? Heh, that statement wasn’t an idea at all. It was a baseless tease. *devilishly smirks at him* Of course, if you wanted to make your own idea based on the tease, I’m not stopping you.

Desiree: Yes, Kalysto. You’ve told me these things a thousand times by now. I know that. *sighs* You still haven’t figured out Lezprah though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That’s ’cause I don’t know what the fuck he is. He’s like… something weird. I don’t think it’s natural. *glances back at Droozun, who has his head out the window* Yep. I knew he would do that.

Sephiroth: Heh… I’d rather just enjoy your company than buy into a tease as a proper suggestion.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: He’s a demon, Kalysto. I would dare say most of them would be termed “unnatural”. *shakes her head* I can definitely say that he preyed on others before I tamed him.. He initially tried to eat me.

Jenna: Hrmph, so now I don’t get the learn what was going on in your mind? What a complete scam that you’re running.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Demons are a very natural thing. And yeah, unfortunately. I used to train him on humans, and got him to kill them. I still don’t like them very much…. judgemental horrible thieves with bad senses and bad tastes.

Sephiroth: Scam? *laughs and shakes his head* You could easily read my mind if you wanted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I’m not a psychic. I can’t “easily” read your mind at all. It would take a lot of effort on my part to do such. And you can easily just tell me. *She reaches over to gently scratch the underside of his chin*

Desiree: Yes, I am aware that you don’t like humans. *Shakes her head* As long as you like me and my family, that’s all that matters… Well.. stand my family, that is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at her* You can still do something to read my mind. I know you can. *pauses* You just use your magic spells. I know you’ve done it before.

Kalysto: Some of them are a little weird. Like that dragon-feet kid and the small girl with the horns who likes ramming stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, if I could easily just cast a spell to read minds, I wouldn’t be such an expert on torture techniques. It takes a lot of focus and concentration for me to “read” minds. *Shakes her head before she moves her hand down to his naval area* Either way, it’s much easier to just have you spill it. *twitches her fingers in a threatening manner*

Desiree: Alexander? You mean just looks? Because I don’t think he’s old enough to really tell if he’s weird or not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: He looks weird. And he also looks like he could kick somebody’s face out with those things. No matter. It’s being judgemental. He could easily say I’m weird one day because I have long pointy ears and eyes that have no defined eye-pupils unless you look hard enough.

Sephiroth: Wait, what were you trying to get out of me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Or, alternatively, I can call you quite sexy and attractive because of those elements. *she finally pulls up to Zulmire’s hut then sets the vehicle in park* Well, we’re here.

Jenna: You’re the one saying that I need to read your mind. So, clearly it’s something that I need to get out of you. *grins at him and twitches her fingers again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Backtrack for a few moments here… you made an innuedo suggestion. I thought it was an offer for sex. Obviously you didn’t mean it outside… and I said I was happier just being in your company. There’s nothing you need to pry out of my mind specifically. The mind-reading was a general statement.

Kalysto: So you have an ear fetish? Didn’t know that. *hops out ot the vehicle and heads for the wooden hut*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.