Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was rather pleased with Seres’s rate of recovery. When she cracked her eyes open, he was rather quick to his feet so he could turn the overhead light off for her. He sat down nearby her once more, sighing.

“Take it easy.” He told her. “You collapsed from over-exertion.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres cracked her eyes open again as the light was turned off. After moaning, she blinked and looked at Sephiroth.

As she stared at her father, she grumbled out, “Dumb traitor being dumb and annoying. Hate him…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat there, annoyed. He wasn’t impressed with her attitude at all, and more annoyed at the fact she was rejecting his desire to protect her. He made an angry growling sound and shook his head, poking her shoulder shortly afterwards.

“Come now,” He grunted. “Surely you can tolerate the set-up for a while. You’re not that weak-minded are you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres’s irises flashed as Sephiroth touched her before she venomously glared at him. Still lost in her anger, she wasn’t really lucid at all, even though she appeared to be awake. In fact, as she glared at Sephiroth, the furniture in the room shook a bit due to a bit of errant psychic energy.

“I hate him. He deserves to die. He’s lesser than us. He doesn’t deserve to be around me at all…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“We are superior to most of the races on this planet but you cannot take such an attitude if you wish to stay in the army.” Sephiroth continued to glare at his daughter. He found her attitude disagreeable, and snorted at her, moving to his feet shortly afterwards. “I assigned somebody to you in order to assist you. If you continue to take this attitude towards others, you will not remain in the army for very much longer.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The rumbling of the furniture abruptly stopped as Sephiroth spoke of kicking Seres out of the army. In fact, the girl momentarily froze all together before she grit her teeth and glared even more at him.

“You want to take everything from me! You are as much of a traitor as all of… them…”

She began to waver from consciousness again as she raged against her father’s words. She wasn’t very lucid to start with, but she was once again loosing her grip on reality. Still, before passing out again, she released a psychic attack to slam Sephiroth against the opposite wall.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Traitor?” Sephiroth snarled. “You keep saying that, but you’re not saying how we are a traitor. Traitor to… what, exactly?” When the slamming psychic attack came at him, he was quick to react – he leaned into it as one braced against impact, putting up heavy resistance against its force.

Even so, he was sent back at least a foot or two. When it was over he turned on his heels and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres remained completely passed out as Sephiroth stormed out of the room. Since she was passed out, she had no idea that he had left at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as he headed down the hallway. He left the hospital soon afterwards and headed for his department in the ShinRa Building so he could do some paper-work. Over the next few hours he left Seres in the hospital to recover while he made different arrangements.

Seferia
    Keymaster

finally feeling well enough to know that her stomach would not push up any more food, Jenna walked into the office about a half an hour after Sephiroth arrived at his office. Taking note that her mate was in his office, she decided to help herself inside. After slipping inside, Jenna moved to sit on the edge of Sephiroth’s desk.

“Hrmph, you look grumpy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glared at Jenna, then back down at his papers. “Is it really that obvious.” He huffed. “I’m at a loss on what to do right now. I gave Seres a partner and she threw it back in my face. Then she passed out on the lawn, so I took her to hospital. Then she tried to attack me.”

He clicked his pen idly. “If I remove her partner, I give into her demands. But after this, I’m not even sure she can be trusted with a higher position in the army.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, Seph, I’d be a pretty bad wife if I didn’t know how to read the little tilts of your eyebrows and wrinkles in your brow,” Jenan teased to her mate. She then tilted her head as she listened to Sephiroth’s problems. As he finished speaking, she released a soft sigh before straightening her posture.

“Sounds akin to a steroid rage if you asked me,” Jenna grumbled out. “Did you bother to check to make certain the treatments that Seres is receiving is not causing this behavior?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Steroids?” Sephiroth snorted in disgust, momentarily behaving as if Jenna had uttered a blasphemous word. “Well I know we’re not natural, but we’re not trying to enhance ourselves like that either…”

“I can have Zach watch over her this evening. Perhaps the dosage on her medicine is too high, I don’t know.” He made a low frustrated hiss as he leaned forwards to rest his head in his hands. “In any case, I have made arrangements to remove her partnership with the elf. She’s just not going to tolerate it. I’ll have to send her on the less risky solo-missions instead.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shook her head at Sephiroth before she reached out to rub the top of his head. As she massaged his scalp, she softly hummed.

“I think you should tear up whatever papers you wrote those agreements on. You said that Seres fainted, Seph. How does one faint from doing nothing, hm? I’m more than certain that what you’re describing to me, and the rest of her erratic behavior from this past week, are drug-related. You should probably go back to that hospital right now and have Zach look over her now. If you don’t do it, I will.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised a hand to Jenna, dropping it a moment later. “Seres was mad about the arrangements before she went out of control. She hasn’t been acting strangely all week. She was genuinely angry, and it is fair to say that it is not going to work out, so I have cancelled it.”

“I will call Zach when I am done here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Seph, you told me that Seres threw a knife at you while you were watching over her,” Jenna attempted to remind her mate. “She’s been very aggressive as of late, don’t you think? And please, just give this arrangement more time. Especially if she is out of control due to the SOLDIER treatments.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth played with the papers on his desk, plucking up discharge papers. He screwed them up and tossed them into the wasterpaper basket beside his desk.

“In all honesty, at this point I’d rather just get her seen to, and then have her come to me of her own accord to request another partnership. If she wants it, she would ask for it.” He frowned for a brief moment, then closed his eyes, seeming to finally accept Jenna’s affections. “I wonder how long she has been crazy for.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a light chuckle before she leaned in to whisper into her mate’s right ear, “Oh, come now. You know her genetic history. She’s been insane from the moment she was born.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m being serious here!” Sephiroth hissed. “She wasn’t always like that. It has only really happened since the Jenova treatments have really started to kick in. I don’t know what it is but we’ll get to the bottom of it. We have to.”

He flicked some papers away. “I cancelled her partnership with the elf. It’s done.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned at Sephiroth before she reached behind his head to whack him, though she isn’t too rough about it. She then sighed at him before she looked up at the ceiling.

“You’re acting rashly and not allowing all the information to come to you, Seph. Have you even spoken to the elf yet? If you haven’t, you should summon him.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Why should I do that?” Sephiroth scowled. “He can find out soon enough. My priority is taking care of Seres right now.” He folded his arms, resting his feet on the desk. “If it calms her down to know she’s on her own again, then so be it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Why should you do that?” Jenna spoke in a nearly mocking tone. “You should do that to find his side of the story. Perhaps he’s willing to deal with her, hm. Perhaps he can help calm her down. Did you not think of these things?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted once again. “He made her angry before. I don’t want to add more fuel to the fire. If she’s calm, let sleeping dogs lie.” The male sat up once again and began to go on with other work. “I want her to recover and be of sound-mind and body before we continue trying to change things.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned at Sephiroth before she lightly tugged on a tuft of his hair. “You are a stubborn ass. Never willing to admit you may have made a wrong judgment somewhere.”

Sighing, she slide off his desk before she moved toward his window. Once there, she narrowed her eyes in thought. ~Rhyderi, can you report to Sephiroth’s office?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi’s telepathic reply, although a little scratchy and weak, came back to Jenna almost instantly. His mood was polite and calm. *”At once.”* He said simply, moving towards Jenna’s location in the building shortly afterwards.

There was a light tap on Sephiroth’s door, and then the elf opened it, stepping into the doorway.

“You required my attention?”

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.