Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Over the course of the next six months, Kether was subjected to weekly treatments from Noemi’s medical crew. At first, these treatments lasted several days, for the crew wanted to insure that everything went smoothly. However, by the end of the six months, Kether’s treatments began to last only half a day. While the boy remained incapable of properly speaking due to irreparable damage to his vocal cords, he seemed to become more aware of his surroundings and even made noises that almost sounded like they could be “dah” to Sephiroth.

Meanwhile, Dimitri continued to avoid sleeping at home, for he hated how crowded his house was. He also enjoyed the cleanliness of Edgeworth’s house. So, he did his best to sleep over on a regular basis, not seeming to care what anyone thought of the situation.

Also, Edgeworth’s trial against the dragons became entangled in international politics and other roadblocks that were put up by Seferia and the Catanyan empire. Neither Seferia nor her queen wanted to have a public trial of dragons, so they did everything to keep such from happening. In fact, Seferia was not against twisting wills to insure that happened.

As for Seres, she had happily moved up the lower ranks and way already positioned to lead squadrons based off her performances within the military to date. Thus, she was angsty to get her father’s permission to actually take on missions on foreign soil so that she could prove her abilities.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth remained at work as usual while Kether was on the ship having his treatments. He left the boy in their care and continued on with his life as normal, or at least as best as he could. He tried to keep himself occupied by reading, but he also spent more time at the Training grounds than he had previously. He didn’t object to Dimitri’s gravitation towards Edgeworth’s house. He knew the boy wouldn’t be harmed there.

When Seres was free he would train with her, but he also left her to her own devices also. She needed to become her own warrior, not just a shadow of him.

Edgeworth was beyond frustrated with the dragon case, and stopped investigating it when it grinded to a halt. He kept himself occupied with the one who used the Anthrax in the ShinRa building.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri sighed as he watched Edgeworth from his normal position on the couch. He knew that the man was frustrated at Seferia, but there was nothing that the boy could offer. However, he was more than glad to help with the anthrax case. Apparently, several of the leads have pointed toward a local eco-terrorist that lived near the shipyards.

“You think that’s definitely him, Miles?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth mumbled aloud to Dimitri courtesy of a small communication monitor that had been provided to them courtesy of the police. He moved closer in towards the location where the arrest was about to take place, surprised at how many police were hidden in all manner of locations around the dock, ready to move in and make the arrest at a moment’s notice.

“Based on all our evidence and research over the last few months…” he continued, “I can say that is him with 100% positivity.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri grinned at this news, more than happy to hear that the man that had threatened his life would be behind bars. Still, he had no intentions of following Edgeworth, so he stayed near the man’s desk.

“I hope that everything goes smoothly, Miles,” the boy offered.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth’s voice crackled slightly in the transmission, but the signal stayed strong. “I hope that for all our sakes, things stay smooth. We need this to be an easy operation.” He sighed. “Here we go…”

“Sir, may we talk for a moment?” He inched towards the other. “I need to talk with you about something very important.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri grinned with relief as he heard Edgeworth’s assurances. Feeling that continuing the conversation would be more of a hindrance than a help, he closed the transmission. Dimitri trusted in Edgeworth and knew that he would pull through.

Meanwhile, Seres walked past the office in her trek to make it to her father’s office. Once there, she knocked in order to gain access.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was in his office when Seres knocked on the door. He used his telepathic powers to swing the door open, raising a brow at the girl. “Yes? Come on in.” He sighed. “You don’t have an appointment, but I am not busy…”

Edgeworth continued to talk to the man, going through the process of making a false illegal substance importation. Once the man had stated all the incriminating evidence that he needed, he stepped back so the police could move in and arrest him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres calmly stepped into Sephiroth’s office before she properly stood at attention before him. Once in position, she looked Sephiroth in the eyes before she proclaimed, “I have received intelligence that the man who attacked Dimitri is about to be caught and that he may be more dangerous than what the local police can handle. I request permission to be dispatched to assist in the capture of this man.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hissed. “You want to go out there and handle him on your own?” He narrowed his eyes. “Wait, you have back up. You have access to darts, yes? Go in and immobilize him, then. Do not prolong the male’s suffering though, he will become more and more eratic…”

He scowled. “Go.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“There is already a police task force out there to capture him. I shall simply go as their back-up, Father. You should know that I am much faster and more skilled than any member for their forces. I need no additional back-up,” Seres explained. She then pouted at the suggestion to use darts. “Yes… I have access to darts…”

However, as soon as she got the order to “go”, she promptly nodded and saluted her father before she moved out of the office. Thus, within fifteen minutes, Seres arrived at the docks with every intention of assisting in the capture of the criminal that Edgeworth was after. During this time, the police had found that there was a wall of bullets thanks to a few semi-automatic machine guns that the man had acquired. So, they had not yet been able to enter the man’s apartment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. He waved a hand as Seres ran off, sighing as he already regretted his decision. He lowered his head and just scowled off to one side, waiting for news.

Edgeworth had since returned to the police. Once the guns had come out, he had retreated entirely, thinking it better to keep himself otu of the way. “

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres, figuring that Edgeworth was in charge of the operation, since she could figure no other reason for a lawyer to be present, walked over to the man before she politely nodded her head at him. “How long have your men been pinned down like this, sir?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shook his head. “Not very long. We thought this negotiation and take-down was going to be smooth and done with in about five minutes, but we underestimated his preparedness. He has rifles, ammunition and more.”

He sighed. “Unless you want to take a bullet, I do not suggest going in there.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, you underestimate the power of SOLDIER,” Seres haughtily stated as she scanned over the scene.

After a few moments, she reached into a bag and grabbed some materia that she had managed to almost master during her time in the military. After a quick inspection, she equipped a few choice stones into her right blade before she properly pulled it out.

Thus, the teenager moved in toward the apartment complex before she cast a wall spell on herself as well as a haste spell. Once the spells were in place, she dashed forward with the intent of breaking into the apartment. As she moved forward, she used her blade to actually strike out several of the bullets from her path before she leapt into the window from which the criminal was firing from.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stared at Seres leap into the window, initially stunned. He could hardly believe that the twin sister of his friend was so agile and brave. He waited with bated breath after she went in, eyeing off the police nearby.

“Get ready to move in your personnel…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

As soon as Seres crashed through the window, she spun around to kick the man in the face and knock him out. However, she was so focused on her target that she failed to realize that he had an accomplice. Thus, as soon as the man’s body hit the floor, a loud gunshot rung through the air, for Seres had been shot in the abdomen with a magnum.

Gasping for only a moment in pain, Seres grit her teeth at her mistake before she whipped around to slash the second man’s chest and arm with her right sword, effectively putting the man in a state of shock. She then gripped onto her side as she moved to lean against the wall as she waited for the police to make it into the room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stepped aside as the police rushed in to seize control of the situation. Three of them immediately moved to arrest the second man while the others apprehended the first. With everything in the clear, he stepped into the room, frowning when he saw spatterings of blood on the ground.

He eyed off Seres and immediately popped his cell phone out of his pocket to call the emergency services. After that was in order, he sent a message to the speakerphone.

“Alert your father that your sister has been shot.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres narrowed her eyes as she heard Edgeworth call for emergency services on her behalf. Snorting with frustration, she pushed herself off the wall before she swiped her sword through the air to flick the beads of blood off the blade. Soon after, she sheathed her sword before she walked over to Edgeworth, doing her best to hide her pain.

“I’m fine. It’s just a graze,” the teenage girl insisted. “All I need is a few bandages.”

Meanwhile, Dimitri gasped as he answered to phone only to get Edgeworth’s message. Not even waiting for any further explanation, he dashed out of the office and ran toward his father’s office. Once there, he barged into Sephiroth’s office before he blurted out, “Seres has been shot.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was sitting in his chair when he sensed Dimitri moving toward his location at a hurried rate. When the boy came to his door, he was already standing. Upon hearing the news, the initial sound he made was a very angry defensive snarl.

“Damn it!” He yelled, leaping over the desk, running out of the door within seconds.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri backed out of the way as his father hurried out of the door, for he didn’t want to hinder his father’s departure at all. As he watched his father leave, he hoped that everything would be fine.

Meanwhile, Seres moved to lean against a wall that was closer to the doorway to the apartment as she clutched her hand against the side that was shot. While she was certain that the injury wasn’t bad, it still hurt like a “mofo”, as she heard her other soldiers say.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

One of the other police nearby had summoned First Aid Attendants to Seres’s aid. They moved in on her and tried to get her to sit, while the other tried to raise her arms and get to the bleeding area.

“While the situation has been neutralized, this outcome is not favourable.” Edgeworth frowned. “Stay calm and try not to move. The attendants will take care of you until the ambulance arrives.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres nodded as she saw the first aid kit, so she moved to sit down as requested. Soon after, she reached down so that she could roll up her standard-issue cotton sweater enough to give the attendants access to her wound before she lifted up her arms.

As she permitted the men to patch her up, she snarled in irritation at Edgeworth’s statements. “I’m fine! See, it’s just a surface scratch. There’s nothing for me to get worked up about at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Uh-huh. Surface scratch.” Edgeworth’s expression was flat, and entirely unconvinced. “You’re not one of the 300 spartans from the battle of Thermopylae, you know. Just stay there and wait until assistance arrives.”

Suddenly, Sephiroth literally burst in the doorway, kicking the door off it’s hinges. He ignored the fact that the police aimed their guns at him in fright, and he moved over to Seres to see how she was doing. His initial expression was one of worry. However, when he saw her wound and realised that she was going to be OK, he glared down at her instead.

“What the hell were you thinking!?” He snarled. “Did you just rush in with no thought of what might happen? You are an absolute disgrace! From now on I am going to be monitoring your every action in this army!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres yelped as she heard the door burst open before she groaned as she spotted the familiar silver haired visage. Lowering her head, she sighed, at least until she heard her father’s response to her injury. From there, she glared up at him before she suddenly pushed the first aid technicians away from her and stood up.

“What?! I got the mission finished with no causalities and within record time. I’m not even that hurt! I just didn’t see the second guy, that’s all.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.