Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned before she set her face in her right palm. After a moment, she spoke in a muffled tone, because she was keeping her head buried in her palm, “No, no. Not that! I meant you are to demons as the feline queen is to humans. No tolerance whatsoever. Condemnation by the fact that they are what they are. It matters not what the personality is, they all must be blank, and thus they all deserve condemnation.”

“So you think I’m going to be hurt left and right?! That’s what this is about! You are being unreasonable. You do know that I’m in the army. Soldiers get shot! Get over it, Father!” Seres continued to scream before she kicked Sephiroth’s favorite reading chair.

“I doubt I can learn anything from that tin can. I’d be schooling him, not the other way around.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Demons? Yes.” Rhyderi nodded. “If you had been there when we were homeless and refugees in the strange Outlands, you would have encountered some of the horrors that we did. Felboars as large as children attacking our kind, Doomguards and other monsters, all of them demons, all of them wanting to kill us. It was a hard life to live, and only the strongest of us were able to protect what remained of our kind.”

He sighed,, leaning against the doorway. “Most demons are evil. Kalysto’s protection demon that had been given to him by mother even turned in the end. You simply cannot trust them.”

Sephiroth flushed the toilet after he was done, and moved to this sink so he could wash off his hands. “This is how it is going to be from now on.” He stated as he came out of the room, drying his hands on a towel. “His knowledge is greater than yours right now. He can protect you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned once more before she spread her fingers to glare at Rhyderi through them. After a moment, she lowered her hand. “Did you even listen to me? You are condemning them all with prejudice because there are a large number that do those things. Just like Clawina condemns all humans because there are a large number that wrong her kind. Do you not see the similarity? Clawina also calls herself imbued by a holy mission.”

“His knowledge in hiding behind a giant shield is larger than mine, that’s for certain,” Seres grumbled. “Why couldn’t you give me someone that at least knows how to run?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi shook his head once again. “It’s not predjudice. Have you ever fought against demons? Even the ‘good’ ones aspire to turn against you. If you don’t believe me, ask them. Even if they have been your companion for years, they will somewhere plan to over-run you. It’s only a matter of time.”

Sephiroth scowled at Seres, tossing the towel onto the floor. “Quit being unreasonable.” His tone was firm now, for he was tired of the conversation. “He is going to be your partner. End of discussion.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“My mother is very open about the fact that she supports the side of chaos. My father has very strong destructive instincts because that is what Jenova is. I carry the genes of a creature who’s only instinct is to conquer and consume worlds. Do you honestly think that I don’t know what I’m talking about?” Desiree heavily glared at Rhyderi now.

“You have more to fear about my genetics than you do about demons.”

Seres scowled and pouted at Sephiroth’s words. She then crossed her arms. “I wasn’t even given the chance to prove myself.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What does that have to do with my dislike of demons? You discussed your opinion and I mentioned my own.” Rhyderi frowned. “Negative opinions are just as valid as positive ones. Everyone is entitled to theirs without being told they are wrong, just remember that.”

Sephiroth snorted. “The conversation is over. Now get downstairs and have some breakfast.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph,” Desiree narrowed her eyes at Rhyderi, quite aggitated at his narrow-minded opinions. “What it means is that I am just like those demons. My entire family carry the Jenova virus. You might as well condemn us all the same way you condemn demons. Why don’t you do some research and look it up sometime, hm?”

With that said, Desiree moved back into her room so that she could check up on her children.

Seres clenched her fists in agitation at not having gotten her way. None of this was fair at all in her opinion. So, she kicked a dresser as she stormed out of Sephiroth’s room and down into the kitchen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi made a tired sighing sound, shaking his head. With Desiree angry at him and Seres yelling about him, he knew it was time to take his leave. He slipped out of the room, heading out the front door.

Sephiroth was already seated at the kitchen table, munching on breakfast when Seres came into the room. He ignored her and continued to eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres grumpily grabbed some toast and bacon that had been made for breakfast. She then sat down at the table to nibble on some of it. However, she wasn’t that hungry. She was too angry and agitated to want to really eat breakfast. However, she didn’t want her father to start thinking that she was starving herself either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth dipped a piece of his toast in the remains of the bacon grease on his plate, munching on it as he read the newspaper. He was doing his best to ignore Seres and her attitude right now, which was easier now that he had something to look at, and because she wasn’t being loud.

Seferia
    Keymaster

After several minutes of watching Sephiroth mix his foods together, Seres finally got tired of faking to care about her breakfast. So, she shot up to her feet so that she could trash her left-overs. After setting her plate in the sink, she stormed outside so that she could practice dual-wielding katas.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi was already waiting in the yard when Seres came outside. He raised his head, following her as she went onto the front lawn. He stood nearby, removing Quel’serrar from its place at his side, swaying it lightly before attempting to disrupt her kata with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres eyes flicked to Rhyderi’s position from time to time as she performed her katas. She was acutely aware that he was there, mostly because his presence was pissing her off. In fact, she was so pissed that she was getting fast and furious with her slices.

As the elf moved to try to interrupt her Kata, she savagely growled before she broke her pattern all together and swung at him with her left blade.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi simply raised his left hand, allowing Seres’s blade to harmlessly strike against his armored wrist. “That tickled.” He gave her a grin and stepped even closer. “Loosen it up. You can be more fluid in your movements and more deadly if you weren’t so tense and rigid.”

He stepped back and tossed his shield away, demonstrating a small graceful kata move with the sword. “See.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Shut up!” Seres screamed in frustration before she put all her enhanced strength behind an attack where she slammed in toward Rhyderi before she tried to chop off one of his ears. At this point, she was completely livid. She was top of her class. She was Sephiroth’s protegee. She didn’t need this dumb elf to tell her how to attack.

As she struck out at him, her Jenova abilities allowed her to move fast enough that she’d be just a blur to an average mortal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi clenched his teeth and flicked his ears back as far as they would go, realizing he only had a moment to react. He flinched as he heard a loud clang of metal right next to his ear, and then saw sparks in his peripheral vision when the katana struck the winged decoration of his helm.

“Stand down!” He growled to her. “I’m not your enemy!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres continued to apply pressure on the sword that she had pressed against Rhyderi’s sword, trying to keep his weapon pinned down. As she pressed on, she swung out with her other sword in an attempt to trip his legs out from under him.

“Like hell you aren’t! You think that I need you! Well, I clearly need to show you otherwise!” As Seres screamed, the glow in her eyes intensified and her pupils slit into mere slivers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Stand down!!” Rhyderi repeated, his tone loud and commanding this time. He held his sword in place, the magical elven blade gleaming as pressure came down on it. Even though he was physically stronger than the girl, he still had to put up some effort in resisting against her.

“Calm yourself,” the Paladin hissed. “I was only offering advice. You don’t like that? I can step back. But stand down!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres grit her teeth at Rhyderi’s wolds. Meanwhile, her eyes’ glow continued to intensify. Snarling at her inability to simply take down the elf, yet, by brute force, Seres leaped back away from him before she created a psychic blast to toss him away from her.

“Don’t presume that you have the right to command me. My kind is superior to traitors like you in every way…”

Unfortunately for the girl, she had tapped into her Jenova powers to the point that she began to waver and loose consciousness. Her swords clattered to the ground as the girl passed out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

‘Traitor?” Rhyderi hissed. “Whatever did I do to…?” He stopped in his tracks when he saw Seres began to waver and pass out. He stepped aside and let her fall onto the grass, then shook her, sighing.

“I need somebody out here!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres released a soft groan as she was shook; however, she remained out cold. Her lips mouthed a few words, but that was the most response that Rhyderi received.

Meanwhile, Jenna glanced up as she heard the noise from the front yard. Groaning, she glanced back to the kitchen before she yelled out, “Seph, go check up on that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled when he heard the sound of somebody calling out to him. He was rather quick to move out the door, rushing off to the garden to pluck Seres up in his arms.

“What did you do!?” He growled at Rhyderi before running off towards the hospital.

“Nothing…” Rhyderi sighed.

Sephiroth leaped into the air and flew the rest of the distance, arriving at the hospital only a few moments later. He kicked the doors open and dragged Seres inside with him, demanding to speak with a doctor. Once he had found one, he followed them down the hallway, dropping Seres onto the examination table for the doctor to look her over.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres released another moan as she was picked up. As Sephiroth rushed her to the hospital, she continued to mouth words. Though, she occasionally actually said words like “traitor” and other nonsensical single words.

As for the examination, there is nothing physically wrong with her. Seres overloaded her senses by tapping into Jenova’s powers, which made her loose control of her body for a bit. Most doctors would not even know what to look for.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The doctor looked Seres over and after finding nothing physically wrong with her, had her shifted to one of the recovery wards. Everything to him looked like a case of over-exhaustion and so he prescribed bed-rest and recovery.

Sephiroth was beyond annoyed. He didn’t need a doctor to tell him that! After his daughter was moved, he sat in her room, bored within minutes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

A few minutes after being transferred to the recovery ward, Seres groaned and fluttered her eyes open, which still had blazing bright irises. After cracking her eyes open, she groaned at the light in the room before she closed them again.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.