Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres continued to stare in shock over what had just happened. “Since when did… Why is my mother here? She’s never been here before. Wh- Why..?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi finally sat up again and leaned back in the chair. “I don’t know why she is here. Perhaps you should talk to her. Because I never heard anything about this.” He shrugged. “Then again, I never heard anything about anything.. you’re the one who dragged me here!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I…. I think I’m just going to let the matter slip for the time being… That’s what’s best,” Seres muttered out. As she watched Jenna exit the ring, she lowered her head. “Man… this is going to go so very bad.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sat there, looking rather concerned at Seres’s comment. He eyed off the ring, then Seres once again as he tried to determine what was going on. His eyes widened suddenly as he came to the realisation that maybe he would have to go fight her too.

“Oh no. No, no no. No way. I’m not fighting that.” He stood up, placing his hands on the table in front of Seres. “Unless you meant something else? WHAT is going to go so very bad, exactly? I want the truth for once!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, you think you’re going to beat me,” Seres confidence suddenly returned. “Don’t kid yourself. You’ll be fine. My mother will be in another round in the semi-finals. You’re going up against me. You won’t be going any further… However, I can’t beat her. Do you know how much more training she has than me? I can’t… I don’t stand a chance..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi glared heavily at Seres. He sat down again with a loud bump, shaking his head. “Oh, isn’t that a rather arrogant way to think.” He snorted. “You think you’re actually going to beat me enough to tell me that you’re going to lose to the finalist.”

He banged his hand down on the table, aggressive. “Maybe YOU had better not kid YOURself.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh please, I know all your moves, Rhyderi. Of course I’m going to beat you,” Seres aggressively stared down at her partner. “I’m also much more experienced at this sort of fighting. You’re not going to win.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I didn’t even want to come here today. But if I have to come and hand your butt to you just to prove how naive and careless your decision making can be, so be it…” Rhyderi waved a hand at her as if waving her off. “Give me five minutes to calm after that last fight and…”

He loudly hissed. “I’ll show you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres snorted at Rhyderi’s comments. “Well, lucky for you that there’s a couple of matches first, huh? Then I’ll show you how good I am! I’ve beaten you before at spars. I’ll beat you this time no problem!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi snorted in disgust at Seres, shaking his head at her attitude. “While I should be pleased that you have such an active fighting spirit, I am disappointed that you are being arrogant about this.” He pointed at her, settling in his chair, feeling uncomfortable. “Don’t let anything get to your head. The moment you become over-confident is the moment you become weak and vulnerable.”

He glanced around the area. “Where’s that bartender lady? I think I want another shot.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph… My father knows he’s the best, and he’s not weak. Knowing that you have skill doesn’t make you weak. It just makes you self-aware. Hrmph!” Seres growled out. “And the bartender is a guy… I know he might look a bit feminine, but he is most definitely a guy.”

So, Seres walked away to get a shot of bourbon for both herself and Rhyderi. By the time that she came back, the semi-final round where her mother was participating in was starting.

Jenna leaned against the cage’s wall, waiting for her opponent to show up and challenge her. During this time, she seemed to be focused on the creases of her leather gloves.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“That was… a guy…?” Rhyderi’s eyes widened and he glanced back at the bar, shuddering a moment later. “What’s wrong with some of these people…”

When Seres came back with the shot of bourbon, he took it and gulped it down in one hit. He leaned back in the chair again, sighing as he ran a hand through his red-blonde hair, flattening his bangs momentarily.

“This is such a terrible atmosphere.” He grunted. “So much hatred. Violence. Anger.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It’s not that bad, Rhyderi,” Seres tried to calm the paladin. “You’re just looking for the negative parts. Most of us here come to talk and laugh and stuff.”

Seres shrugged her shoulders as she downed her own shot of liquor. Meanwhile, her eyes were trained on her mother. The woman was still pretending to be not interested as her oponent stepped into the ring and beaconed her to attack. In fact, she permitted the man to come right at her before she bothered to move. Once she did move, however, she swiftly grabbed the man’s arm from mid-swing before she flipped him over onto his back. For, she had used his own momentum against him.

As the man fell to the ground, she returned to examining her gloves, not even caring enough to finish it off and pin him down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m glad you can see the Light of it… but I cannot.” Rhyderi grumbled. “However, to it’s credit, it keeps these types of people from going on the streets and engaging in their blood-sport. There is enough civil-unrest as it is. And there are no… illegal activities going on as far as I can see. Aside from the gambling.”

He watched Jenna thrash the opponent around and set his shot glass off to one side. “I think I’m done here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

After a bit more of toying with her opponent, Jenna finally tired out the man and pinned him against the wall for the amount needed to win. As she exited the ring, she dusted off her clothing. The woman then walked away to indulge in a bit of alcohol.

Meanwhile, Seres stood up. “Well, it’s our turn. I hope your ass won’t be too sore tomorrow.”

Seres gave Rhyderi a confident smirk as she sauntered off toward the ring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“My…” Rhyderi cut himself off, not even being able to bring himself to repeat what Seres had just said. “You’re… you’re horrendous…” He stretched briefly before wandering into the ring behind her.

Once inside, he shifted into a battle-ready stance, ready for her to begin. “So which one of us did you bet on this time?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Silly Rhyderi, I can’t bet on my own matches. That’s against the rules,” Seres calmly corrected her partner as she moved into her own battle ready stance.

After eying off Rhyderi for a brief moment, she charged in with an aimed kick to his shin. She wanted to get him down so that she could overpower him and pin him down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi stood there and took the blow, staying firm in his stance, refusing to be knocked down. He was rather quick to lunge at her, attempting to slam his entire body weight down on her as he wrapped his arms around her with a rough hugging grab.

“Not above being cheap today.” He chuckled as he tried to pin her down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres emitted a frustrated yelp as she was shoved back by Rhdyeri’s tackle. However, she didn’t want to easily give up. So, she grit her teeth before she dug the balls of her feet against the ground before she began to push back.

“Oh, is that so? Hrmph, you don’t know the meaning of the word, cheap. You can’t do crafty to save your life,” Seres taunted before she attempted to lick the edge of Rhyderi’s ear since it was extremely close to her face.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi made a loud panicked sound as his ear was licked. The area was very sensitive and he interpreted the gesture as sexual. He quickly let go of Seres and shoved her away from him, flicking his ears back on his head as far as they would go.

“Disgusting!!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres gave Rhyderi a wry smirk as he flinched away from her. “Your weakness is so very perdicatable, Rhyderi. You can’t handle a woman properly touching you at all. What a shame.”

Not wasting any more time, Seres rushed in to slam her shoulder against Rhyderi’s chest, hoping to knock the wind out of him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oouf!!”

While Rhyderi had been expecting the attack, he was so used to taking such damage with armour on that it did not occur to him that Seres would actually manage to hurt him if he stood there. He reeled backwards and loudly coughed, shaking his head in irritation afterwards.

“Damn it… that’s not going to happen again.” He charged at her, once again trying to smack her down with the butt of his shoulder.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres released an annoyed grunt as she dodged to the side in just enough time to only be grazed by Rhyderi’s charge. As she turned back around to face Rhyderi, she rolled her eyes. “Come on, Rhyderi. Are you seriously going to do the same attack over and over again? You stand no chance of winning. You don’t even know how to start fighting dirty.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Shut it!” Rhyderi growled angrily at her, stopping to attempt to leg-sweep her down. “I’m tired of this. I don’t want to be here!” He clenched his fists and swung around in the same movement, attempting to swat her in the head with a hay-maker style punch.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres stumbled as she was tripped up by Rhyderi’s sweep, for she had not expected his level of aggression. Once the fist collided with her head, she groaned in pain. Though she managed to stay standing for a few seconds after, she was fully open to be pinned down and taken out.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.