Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi frowned as she watched Azul rush in for the food. Shaking her head, she tapped the girl’s shoulder before she pointed to the sink. “Clean your hands first. You don’t want any germs to get onto your food and into your mouth.”

Jenna rolled her eyes, for she was already heading toward Sephiroth’s location. Thus, she decided not to respond to him at all. Instead, after a few moments, she made it home, though she was a bit tired out from her walk. Still, she continued to trace down Sephiroth’s location and walked to the bedroom.

“This had better not be a ploy to get me to rest in bed. As you can see, I’m fine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was just finishing up with getting changed when Jenna came in. He shook his head at her and pointed to his milk-stained clothing on the floor. “I… I spilled something. I had to clean it up. That needs to be laundered shortly, for it will start to smell in a few hours.”

Azul grumbled and hopped out of the chair again, stalking away to wash her hands.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna momentarily glanced at Sephiroth’s discarded clothing before she smirked at him. Shaking her head, she released a soft chuckle. “Sometimes, it amazes me how ungraceful you can be. Weren’t you world-famous for your grace and finesse? Now… we’re going to the hospital to check up on Seres?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head. “Yes, we’re going now.” He placed a hand on Jenna’s shoulder and used his precise teleportation skills to teleport them just inside the doorway of the hospital’s reception and triage room. He stepped up to the front counter and scowled at the secretary, who was rather used to seeing him by now.

“Where is Seres?” He grunted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna blinked as Sephiroth reached out to grip onto her. Even though she had no reason to fear him, she was confused as to what he was doing, at least until he teleported him. At this point, though, she found that his speedy transport upset her stomach again. So, she stepped away from Sephiroth so that she could try to regain her composure.

Seres’s statements that the shot was just a surface scratch was correct. The bullet didn’t embed in her skin at all. So, she was just waiting for the doctor to finish up stitching up her side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snatched up the papers and moved off down the hallway, following Seres’s life energy. He gently pushed the door open to peek into the room. He raised an eyebrow as he watched Seres get stitched up and scowled, moving out to wait in the hallway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna followed after Sephiroth, though she felt quite nauseous due to the teleportation. In fact, if anyone paid attention to her, they’d notice that she was a bit pale due to the upset in her digestive system.

Meanwhile, Seres was finally given permission to leave seeing as her stitches were finished. Thus, she happily shoved off the table that she had been sitting on so that she can get out of there. Since Sephiroth was in the hallway, she didn’t know that her father had come.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stood outside the room, standing in Seres’s way when she had left the room. He scowled down at her, looking very unhappy and firm. Then he moved over to hug her, loudly snarling in a defensive manner.

“Don’t run out like an idiot again…” He snarled, scolding her. “You and your shooter are forunate that he is in police custody. Else I would be tempted to hunt him down and paint the town red. Literally.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres blushed with embarassment as she was openly hugged in the hallway. However, she didn’t push Sephiroth away, for she knew how rare a display of emotion like this was. Instead, she slid her arms around his waist in order to return the hug.

“I just wasn’t properly briefed… All the men said one ma-” Seres cut off her words as she suddenly realized that she was hearing her mother hurl behind Sephiroth’s location.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth flinched as he heard the vomitting sound, quickly letting go of Seres to skip out of the way. He glared at Jenna momentarily before turning his head away, disgusted.

“At least we’re near a doctor…” He grumbled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned as she finished heaving. Scowling in frustration, she lifted her hand up to wipe off her mouth before she straightened up. As she noticed Sephiroth’s expression, she scowled even more before she looked to the side.

“I’m fine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grabbed Jenna by the arm, dragging her into the doctor’s office. “Mmm-hmm.” He scowled. “I remain unconvinced. Come on, in you go.” He shoved her into the doorway, scowling at the doctor.

“She is sick. You. Fix it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna yelped as Sephiroth gripped onto her and dragged her. She tried to yank away, but her strengths had always been speed and guile, not brute force like Sephiroth was capable of. So, she didn’t stand a chance of getting out of his grip.

As she was tossed into an office, she yelped anew before she hissed in frustration. ~At least stay here with me if you’re going to manhandle me like that!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth followed her in, shaking his head. “Oh relax, I am coming in with you.” He sat down nearby so Jenna could have her examination without any further problems. He picked up a bucket and pushed it towards her, not wanting to have her throw up on the floor yet again and make more cleaning work for the staff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glared at the bucket before she turned her glare to Sephiroth. “I wouldn’t have thrown up if you hadn’t been so rough with the teleportation. Hrmph..”

She then crossed her arms before he glared at the wall opposite her location instead. As the doctor checked her over, he confirmed that her breathing, temperature, and seemingly every other vital were normal. So, the man took a sample of blood before he left the office.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat there while he watched the doctor go about his job in inspecting Jenna’s health. When he took the blood sample, he sat up again and sighed.

“Well that won’t take long.” He nodded. “We shall see what the cause of this is. Probably just an illness, or something…” he shrugged, though he was unhappy, for Jenna did not often get sick.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna crossed her arms as the doctor left the room before she shot a glare in Sephiroth’s direction. Snorting, she hissed out, “I’m not sick. I’d know if I was sick. I am not sick. You’ll see.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Indeed,” Sephiroth hissed. “We shall see.” When the doctor came back in the room with the test results, he announced that Jenna’s hormone levels indicated pregnancy. His expression turned from irritation to shock, then shifted back to a scowl once again.

“I see…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stared at the doctor as he announced that she was pregnant. After a few blinks, she pressed her face against her left palm before she sighed. She already could see how much Sephiroth would whine in the next twenty four hours. Then, he would dote over her every action for months to come. Yes, she already saw the future, and it wasn’t going to be fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I told you,” Sephiroth hissed. “It was something bad. Perhaps not a sickness, but certainly a parasite.” He frowned in thought. “How fortunate that I didn’t throw the crib away…”

He shook his head as the doctor left the room, leaving just him and Jenna to sort out their differences.

“Now what?” Sephiroth grumbled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shot Sephiroth an agitated glare as he spoke concerning her condition. Snarling, she stood up before she moved in to slap him. “Did you just call our unborn child a parasite?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth’s eyes widened and he stared at Jenna, initially dumbfounded with shock. Had she really just done that? He glared heavily at her a moment later and silently turned on his heels, stalking out of the examination room in a huff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snarled as she watched Sephiroth walk away before she snorted again. Shaking her head, she glared at the test results again before she huffed and moved to leave the hospital. There was no good reason for her to stay here anyway. So, she left the building so that she could go home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was in a grouchy mood so he went home a different way. With Seres and Jenna both taken care of, he had nothing to worry about, aside from the facrt that Jenna was cranky with him for what he had said. He wasn’t about to apologize for his comment though, because in a way, he felt that the statement was true.

He stalked back to the house and headed to the kitchen to hunt for something to eat. Food was always his friend.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t bother to check and see when Sephiroth would be home at all. She honestly didn’t care with the flippant way that he had spoke about the fetus. Instead, she simply moved into their bathroom so that she could fill up the bathtub.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.