Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You didn’t see the second guy?!” Sephiroth snarled, fists clenched, looking like he was about to have a coronary episode.

“What is this ‘record time’ garbage?” He continued to yell. “You’re not trying to win a marathon race, Seres! What if he had shot you in the head? You’re not immortal you know – you could have gotten yourself killed!” He hissed angrily and turned away from her, his shoulders visibly shaking now.

He was about to add more to his statement but by that time, the ambulance had arrived and he could see the ambulance crew running up the drive-way. He stepped aside and let them do their work, stepping out of the house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres angrily clenched her fists as she held them at her sides. She also glared up at her father, for he was making a very public scene in ways that she wasn’t very happy about. Still, she wasn’t about to just take this sort of treatment.

“I still neutralized the targets without any casualties or escapes. My single injury is the only one that occurred during the time in which I was actively part of the mission. Everything went smoothly. I don’t need you breathing down-“

The girl yelped as the EMTs began to lead her away toward the ambulance, effectively cutting her off. Scowling, she gave in and permitted herself to be lead away to the ambulance so that her wound could be properly stitched up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth watched as Seres was taken away, glaring at the other police in the area. “This area is now to be designated as a crime scene. Get the rest of them out of that house and let this person do his job.” He pointed to Miles Edgeworth and headed back the way he had came.

*”Dimitri,”* He telepathically informed the boy. *”You’ve a job to do. Come on over. Your sister is going to be fine.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Father, I am doing my job,~ Dimitri promptly responded, though his signal was very weak since he wasn’t good at projecting telepathy at distance. ~Miles wanted me to answer the phones and take messages. I’m also organizing files and packing things up. However, I’m glad that sister is all right. Tell her to be more careful.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Telling her to be more careful would be a gross understatement… I should keep watchers on her so she doesn’t get into trouble again.”* Sephiroth hissed. *”Once they remove the bullet and sew her up, you should take the afternoon off and see her.”*

He frowned. *”I expect the investigation team will have the rest of the incident resolved.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Father, you worry about sister too much. She’s tough, and she’s taking those Jenova-based SOLDIER treatments, remember? I’m certain that she’d bound back even from a broken femur in a day… And yes, I’m certain the investigative teams will have the rest covered. Miles is there and he won’t rest until everything is perfect, seriously,~ the boy commented.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snarled as he made a detour. He headed for the restaurant area, looking around for something quick to eat. He soon found a portable noodle stand and took a seat at it, ordering a bowl of piping hot miso ramen from the owner.

*”Then if you do not need to do anything, you should visit her at your earliest convenience. I am going there myself in about an hour.”* When the bowl was served, he began to tuck in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri sighed at his father’s suggestions, but he put up with it. He knew that his father loved being in control and was very demanding. However, he soon perked his head up as he heard a noise from the hallway. After peaking his head out to look toward Sephiroth’s office, he frowned before sighing.

~Father, I think mother picked up the bug that’s been going around. I hear her throwing up near her desk…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Upon hearing the news that Jenna was throwing up somewhere, he stare at the chunks of miso in his soup initially, before he glanced off to one side, his teeth gritted in slight disgust.

*”…send her home. And get somebody from the janitorial department to clean it up…”* He scowled. *”Make sure they use lots of carpet deodorant.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~But Father…. You know what mother’s like..~ Dimitri whined as he moved over to phone the janitorial staff, figuring that was the easier part. He gave them instructions to clean up the mess around Sephiroth’s office before he moved off to confront his mother.

After being told several times to go away and that everything was fine, Dimitri gave up and returned to his office. ~She’s refusing to go home, Father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. *”Jenna,”* His telepathic signal was firm as he contacted her. *”You are sick. Go home. Get out of my office and go home to sleep.”* He scowled further and did the best he could of continuing to enjoy eating his food. Under the current circumstances however, it wasn’t easy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~That tattling little..~ Jenna’s surface thoughts leaked through the bond as she glared in the direction of Edgeworth’s office, where Dimitri was. Soon after she snorted before she properly responded to Sephiroth.

~I am not sick. I am perfectly fine and there’s nothing wrong with me. I just had a minor stomach upset which is already over. I have no reason to go home and rest.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Do I have to take my lunch with me when I go back there to drag you to the house?”* Sephiroth snorted now, picking up his bowl to drink the noodle broth. *”Go home. That’s not an instruction. It is an order.”*

He was not in the least bit impressed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~If that’s what it takes you to see that I am perfectly fine, then yes, you might have to. I just ate something that disagreed with my stomach, that’s all. I’m fine. You can drag me to the hospital if you really think you have to, but for now, I’m not going home!~ Jenna firmly stated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth finished off his bowl of noodles, almost confused at Jenna’s reasoning. *”You are fine with going to the hospital but you do not even want to go home? Where is the logic in that?”* He left the bowl and the spoon behind as he left the noodle cart, flicking a tip onto the counter before heading off towards home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I did say you’d have to drag me, since you are clearly not listening to me! I am fine and there’s nothing wrong with me. However, if it’ll take a hospital visit to get you to listen to me, then so be it!~ Jenna insisted. She then scowled as the janitorial staff got in her way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as he approached some people heading in the other direction. When they had seen him coming they stopped dead in the middle of the street, partially to get a good look at the General of the ShinRa Army, partially because it was Sephiroth. One of them took out a camera and snapped a photo.

*”All I wanted to do was send you home.”* He scowled as he silently walked past the frozen people, continuing on his way. *”You don’t even like the humans and their stupid pointless work. I thought this would be something you would jump at.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~And leave you all alone with the likes of the humans that you work with for no good reason? I think not!~ Jenna retorted. She was more than determined not to be talked into going home for what she felt was no reason at all. Instead, she stood up and walked into Sephiroth’s office since the janitors were getting in her way at her desk.

“Stupidity..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”I’m not going back to work. My daughter is in the hospital. I have reason enough to take the rest of the day off.”* He sighed. *”You should too. Go home and sleep, and rest up until you get better.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna paused as Sephiroth proclaimed his intentions of not returning to work. Snorting, she kicked at the base of his desk before she hopped for a brief moment due to the sting of the thick wood. Snorting once more, she moved to leave the office.

~Fine, I’ll join you. But I don’t need bedrest!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Then don’t… don’t go to bed.”* Sephiroth scowled. *”It’s simple as that.”* He made his way back to the house within the next ten minutes. Once inside, he headed into the kitchen to look for something to drink. He found the carton of milk in the doorway and began to drink from it.

*”So have I convinced you yet…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi was busy making lunch for the children when Sephiroth came into the kitchen to help himself to the milk. At first, she didn’t pay attention to him aside from welcoming him home. However, as soon as she saw him do an uncouth thing as drinking milk straight from the carton, she picked up a wooden spoon to whack Sephiroth’s arm with.

“There will be none of that in my kitchen! Now, get a glass!”

~I said I’ll accompany you to check on Seres. So, yes, I shall leave work. But not because I am sickly or anything of the sort!~ Jenna responded.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was taken by surprise, snorting loudly as he was whacked with the spoon. He immediately regretted the action as he began to choke on what was in his mouth, momentarily snorting milk out of his nose. He set the carton onto the bench while he sputtered and coughed, briskly heading for the bathroom to clean himself up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi shook her head as she watched Sephiroth sputter out milk before she gripped onto the carton that he had discarded. After filling up a glass and setting it aside for the black-garbed general, the housekeeper set the carton back into the the refrigerator.

Thus, the woman went back to making sandwiches for the children. Once the sandwiches were finished, she moved into the doorway before she called out, “Azul, Iris, Alexander, Kether! Lunch time!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul came running from the living room, yelling happily. “Yaaay!” She screeched as she bounded across the kitchen floor linoleum, hopping into her chair to begin eating. “Thank you.” She said in a formal tone whilst talking with her mouth full.

Sephiroth came out of the bathroom once more, then stepped up to the bedroom so he could change clothing. *”Come home, then.”* He instructed Jenna. *”Unless I have to teleport there and drag you myself.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.