How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused at Jennah’s comment and grins at her. He softly chuckles, but not for long. He winces again, then rubs at his head* Do we have any headache medicine around here…? I think I could really do with some right now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmmm… give me a few minutes, Seph. I’ll gather a few herbs that will help stem a head-ache. *reaches over to pat the top of his head as she gets to her feet. Soon enough, she moves upstairs and is gone for several minutes. After about fifteen to twenty minutes, she returns with a bowl filled with crushed herbs. She then moves over to Seph’s side and offers the bowl to him* That should help.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies on his side, not seeming to care how long Jennah is gone for. However, when she returns, his attention is drawn to the bowl, narrowing his eyes at it* What the hell is that…? *sniffs the bowl and screws up his face, not seeming to want to be near it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It is a number of herbs that will help with headaches, Seph. You did ask me if I had something that would help stem them. Well, this is it. *tries to hand him the bowl*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *recoils at the sight of the contents in the bowl and moves his head back, reaching up to lightly push it out of the way* No thanks, mother… I’ll be alright, I think… *tries to lie down again* It looks like blended moss or algae, or something that a herbivore regurgitated. And it smells awful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: For your edification, it is simply a leaf that I mashed up with a cleansed stone. There is no moss, nor is there any regurgitation involved. *Shakes her head at him. She then sets the bowl on his nightstand* It’ll be here if you change your mind.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and reaches over to pick up the bowl, then begins to drink from it, seeming disgusted* *”Why do most of your herbal remedies taste awful, mother?”* *shudders slightly, but downs the entire bowl*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* They “taste awful” because I don’t put in additives or chemicals to cover up the taste like humans do, Seph. *Shakes her head at him* You know, you used to say the same thing about the food that I feed you on a regular basis. Do you still think that the animals we eat “taste awful”?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Some of them do. I still can’t come at the idea of eating the stomach, or the puke contained therein. *shudders* I’m OK with the rest of the parts though, especially the ribs. *licks his lips at the thought* Though, you’re talking to the wrong person about that. Ramiel is the one that’s harder to encourage than me right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Seph* The point is that you got used to the taste once you gave it a true try. You can do the same with the herbs. *snorts* They don’t even taste that bad. *moves to sit down next to Seph and wraps her arms about his shoulders* How often do you get these headaches?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s more or less random… frequently occuring. Some days, very constant. But I try not to let it worry me… *shrugs his shoulders and leans against her, lowering his head, wanting nothing more than to rest right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at Seph’s words and just solely nods* I’m sorry to hear that, my son. *pats the back of his head. She then gently pushes him down onto his bed* Go, get some rest. You need it. *leans over Seph, kissing him on the forehead* If it’ll make you feel better, I’ll stay here as long as you need.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re… encouraging me to sleep as long as I need to? *lies down, pulling the cover over himself, snuggling into bed* Night, mom. Shut my door if you want… I don’t like residual light in my room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Actually, I said that I would stay here for as long as you want me to. However, you can sleep in as well. You don’t have classes tomorrow, after all. *nods at him then stands up and closes the door. Once that is done, she moves back over to the side of Seph’s bed and reaches over to gently caress the back of his head. As she does such, she softly sings a random lullaby that she knows, which happens to be in French*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *would protest under normal circumstances to Jennah’s fussing and treatment over him right now, but because he is in pain and tired, he doesn’t put up much of a fight at all. Infact, he seems to be soothed by the lullaby, and drifts off to sleep before terribly long*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finally ends her lullaby a few minutes after she notices that Sephiroth has drifted into the realm of sleep. Grinning, she leans over him then gently kisses then top of his head* I love you, my son. Sleep well. *with that, she stands up and moves back over to her bed. Taking care not to disturb Ramiel, she slips into the covers and then settles in to get some sleep as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *after many hours have passed, he wakes up, promptly sliding off the bed so he can run into the bathroom. He slams the door shut behind him, and comes out again a little while later, seeming much happier. He then climbs up onto the bed and begins poking at Jennah to wake her up* I’m hungry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly groans as Ramiel pokes her. Slowly opening her eyes, she glances up at him then groans* Can you survive enough minutes for me to fully wake up, Ramiel…? *slowly pushes herself up to a sitting position, cringing at her sore and stiff muscles at the moment. Once sitting, she swings her legs over the edge of the bed and yawns* What time is it anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Time? I dunno… *shrugs his shoulders* Want me to go look? *energetically hops off the bed, then charges up the stairs to peek outside before Jennah can even really answer the question. He then yells back down the stairs, happy* Sun’s already up! But um… it’s not hot yet!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks as Ramiel runs off before she even has the chance to tell him to nevermind. She then sighs and moves over to the bathroom. Once she hears Ramiel’s words, she nods* Thank you, Ramiel! *she soon finishes in the bathroom. Then, she makes her way to Seph’s bedroom and knocks on the door before entering* Seph? Are you awake?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still fast asleep, and so doesn’t reply*

Ramiel: *happily bounds back down the stairs, then makes a hatchling-like loud happy squeak as he sees Jennah. He charges at her, playfully grabbing her arm* Come oooon, mother! We need to hunt before it gets too hot for the food animals! They’re all out right now, I bet! *yanks on her arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances down at Ramiel and shakes her head* Ramiel, settle down. It can wait a few more minutes. *gently pulls her arm out of Ramiel’s grip then walks over to her elder son’s side. Once there, she leans over him and shakes his shoulder* Hey, wake up. Ramiel wants me to go get food for him. Do you want to accompany me on my hunt? I know how much you like doing such.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an uninteligible groan and rolls onto his stomach, not wanting to listen. He wants to continue sleeping for now, and his body language would very easily indicate such*

Ramiel: Come on, mother. He’s boring. Let’s go already! *bounds back up the stairs, loudly squeaking, seeming to be in a really happy playful mood*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs and gives Seph one last nudge. She then straightens up and shakes her head* Can’t say that I didn’t try.. *glances down at Ramiel then nods* Very well then, Ramiel. I’m coming. *moves up the stairs and out of the base. However, she doesn’t bound up there like the young boy did. Once outside, she shifts into her hybrid form and glances down at him* You didn’t want to come, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Yeah! Duh. That’s like, the only reason I woke you up. I want to go hunting for food. *eagerly bounds up and down, then squeaks and begins trying to pull her away from the base* Now come on! Before the day heats up properly and all the morning animals have gone home for the day.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.