How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Ramiel then quickly pulls him toward her. Once he is near to her, she sweeps him into her arms and then spreads open her wings* Alright, Ramiel. However, you must agree to do what I say, no matter what. When I drop you off and tell you to stay and remain silent, you will do that. *jumps into the air and begins soaring away toward her favorite hunting grounds which is near a drinking hole*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *looks up at her, quickly nodding his head in response* Right… you do the leading stuff and I’ll follow. I’ll be OK, mother. I’ve done this with Seph before. So relax, I know how to help catch my food. *wags his tail* So what are you gonna hunt anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: For what I’m going to catch, it will be best for you to stay behind and just watch, Ramiel. You might get hurt if you were involved. *tilts her head to look down at him* But I am going after Hadrosaur hatchlings. It shouldn’t be too hard for me to take one down on my own. Just a bit of fire to cause panic then a aerial raid of one of the youths.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Why do I only get to watch…? *seems really dissapointed, then tries to wiggle out of her grip* I want to hunt, mother! I want to hunt! *whimpers, on the verge of breaking down into a state of tantruming* I never get to have any fun… why does Seph get to go out on his own and hunt??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ramiel, I’m going to do an aerial attack. If I had something such as you in my arms when I make the attack, several things can go wrong. First, you can wind up being in between me and my target, and, thus, you’d take the brunt of the impact. You’d be injured right there and then. I could accidentally drop you, then you might get trampled over by the stampeding animals or something else.. *Shakes her head* As for Seph, he’s much older and larger than you. He is not quite as fragile as you are. *glances down at Ramiel* If I were going after smaller prey, I’d let you help. But this prey is as big as you. Or, if you consider the adults, several times my size.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Phh… *scowls, thouroughly annoyed with Jennah now* Fine, do the stupid hunting thing.. *turns his attention downward, glaring down at the ground, arms folded, not seeming interested in where Jennah is going any more* I’m not fragile…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ramiel, in comparison to my current form and the creatures I am going to hunt, yes, you are. You would be crushed the same as you can squish butter in your hand. *finally reaches the drinking hole then lands on a tree that looks over the area. Once she’s firmly settled on one of the branches, she bends down and drops Ramiel off* Now, will you stay here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *grumbles* Yes, mother… *sighs* But how is it hunting if I’m not hunting? You can’t answer that one, can you? *glares slightly, but sits down on his rump, plucking at the small branches and leaves around him* Go on without me, I’ll be here… *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You asked me to get you food, Ramiel, so that is what I am doing. I never said a word about you hunting with me. *shakes her head at him. She then spreads her wings and takes to the air again* ~Perhaps some other day we’ll go and hunt together against a creature that you can actually handle.~ *she begins to soar toward a group of nesting Hadrosaurs. For several minutes, she does nothing but circle around their area, trying to spot a proper target*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *waits until Jennah is out of sight, then quickly climbs down from the tree, casually leaping onto the ground with a hard thud. He shakes himself off and playfully prowls into some bushes, walking along on ‘all fours’ as he enters them. He then keeps his body low as he mock-prowls through the bushes, sniffing the air for something to hunt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to circle about the herd that she is hunting. After a few moments of this, she dives down and first does a few passes to scatter the heard, using both her speed and fire to separate the adults from the youth that she’s chosen. On her last pass, she goes directly after her target. She slams into its rib-cage and rams it into a tree. Not long after the tree stops her momentum, she latches her jaws around the throat of her prey. Soon enough, she rips out its jugular*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *springs to his feet and suddenly bounds away, taking a running jump to practise Sephy’s suggestions on flying. He springs into the air, only to land again, tumbling down onto his side. He loudly chuckles and gets to his feet again, brushing the debris off himself, unaware of Jennah’s hunting situation, then dashes back into the bushes to hide*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sniffs her kill, trying to insure that it is indeed dead. Then, she casts a spell to send it back to subspace. Once that is done, she takes off into the air again, heading over to the tree where she last saw Ramiel. Noticing that the boy is no longer where she left him, she loudly growls and frantically looks about the area* ~Ramiel, you are grounded for a month!~

*Meanwhile, a raptor thumps down onto the ground, not far away from the bushes where Ramiel is “stalking”. The predator sniffs the air then turns his attention to the bushes. Poking his snout into the leaves, he begins to closely examine the bushes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *his eyes widen as he hears the bushes rustle with the raptor’s movement, not knowing what’s out there. He makes a loud distressed squeak and backs further into the bushes, chattering in Jennah’s native language for whatever is out there to ‘go away’*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks up as she hears the noise that Ramiel is making and leaps over to his location. She hisses at the raptor that is annoying the boy and snaps at him. Nearly as soon as Jenna comes into sight, the raptor backs off and runs away from the bush*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *listens to the fuss out in the open and backs further into the bush, knowing he’s about to get into serious trouble. Once in a good enough hiding space, he reduces the amount of breathing he’s making, trying to be as quiet as he possibly can be right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts in irritation as the raptor runs off. She then turns her attention to the bush and growls* Ramiel, get you butt out here. Now! *flicks her tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *slowly crawls out of the bushes again, adopting a very submissive bashful posture* Y-yes, mother…? *gives her a weak grin, then lowers his head again, sighing* What’s wrong? I… I uh… *flops over suddenly, feigning death*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You are not going back out here for a month, understand! *kneels down to grip onto Ramiel then jumps up into a tree. Not caring that the boy is playing dead, she continues to leap further up until she clears the trees and takes to the air* And don’t think that I’ll permit for Seph to take you out with him either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *loudly yelps and tries to cling onto Jennah when she yanks upwards into the tree. Once she takes flight, he turns his attention downwards, not wanting to meet her eye contact. He makes a pitiful whimpering noise, but other than that is pretty much silent, knowing pretty well that he’s in a lot of trouble right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *angrily grumbles out as she flies back to the base* I give you one single simple task of staying put. Did you not understand how much danger you were in? *loudly snorts* If I had been but a few minutes late, you might have been in someone’s stomach. Do you think that I tell you things just to make you miserable? *loudly snorts in irritation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: I would… I would have been okay, mother! *wiggles in her arms, whimpering loudly* I would have been fine! I could have climbed a tree or something if that dinosaur threatened to eat me. I think it was just sniffing around, anyway. *sighs* Where are we going now, mother?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: We are going home, Ramiel. You can have your breakfast when we are back there. Then, you aren’t going back out for a very long time. I don’t care whether or not you think you were fine. *snorts* The fact of the matter is, you didn’t listen to me. *growls at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *becomes quite upset now* But… but I was going to be fine, mother!! *loudly growls at her, on the verge of throwing a tantrum* I was going to be OK! *begins to cry angrily, upset at the situation* It was just looking at me, it wasn’t going to eat me! And I could have escaped fine!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I don’t care whether you think you would be fine or not, Ramiel. Do you honestly think that you are smarter than me? That you have more knowledge that I do? *growls at him* When I tell you to do something, you are to do it! *lands down in front of the base. She then begins walking down to her quarters. Once there, she kneels down and drops Ramiel off. Once he’s on the ground, she opens up her sub-space pocket and drops the kill down onto the middle of the floor in her bedroom*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.