How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *his eyes widen slightly at Jennah’s words, then he glances up the stairway, thinking hard* Should we go after him and beat it out of him? I mean…. an alien in his body can’t be very good at all! Can it…? *frowns, looking troubled* I hope that never happens to me. I don’t like being angry with people. It also makes me look like a mean person.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks then chuckles at Ramiel’s words. She slowly shakes her head, but there’s a large grin on her lips* Sure, if you want to beat that mean old cranky alien out of him, go ahead. I think I’ll just talk to him later though. If needs be, then I’ll discipline him. *reaches over for the soap. She then begins to scrub down Ramiel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *blinks* I can’t believe you’re letting me do it… he must really be sick. *yelps as Jennah begins to scrub him down, but he stays still for her throughout the cleaning process, Wanting to help her out wherever he can*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Ramiel once more* Quite honestly, I don’t think you’d get far if you try to beat up Seph, my son. But you two rough play all the time. *thinks* Though I must admit that he’s the rougher out of the two of you. *continues to gently scrub down Ramiel, soon moving to scrub his legs and nether regions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *leans on Jennah for support, not wanting to lose his balance* Yeah, I know… he’s mean too! But he’s only rougher because he’s bigger than me, mother. I bet that when I’m big enough, I can beat him up just as good as he can to me. *looks out the doorway, trying to peer at the stairs and sighs* He’s taking forever, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Mmm… Yes, he is. *finishes scrubbing down Ramiel then grabs a bottle of shampoo. She squirts a bit onto his head then begins to massage it into Ramiel’s hair* He’s probably just hunting for food. If he’s not back by the time we’re done in here, I’ll go out and look for him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: He’s probably stuck up a tree or something… or contacting those aliens. *tries to keep his head still while she washes and massages his hair, but ends up making a loud whimpering noise when he gets soap in his eyes* Ow!! It hurts! *tries to get away from her, wanting to dunk his head under the water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs and lets go of him so that he can dunk his head into the water. She was basically done anyway* You overreact to that.. *shakes her head* You’d think by now, you’d know to be able to ignore the pain. *pours the shampoo onto her own hair and begins to cleanse it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *spendas a few minutes under the water and pulls his head up again, loudly coughing, rubbing at his eyes, whimpering* But it hurts… *continues to whimper, borderlining on crying now. He splashes water on his face, then gets out of the water entirely, not wanting to be in there any longer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs and glances over at Ramiel* You need to learn how to handle small pains. In the end, they are nothing. *pulls her hair over her right shoulder so that she can massage the shampoo into the ends of her hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *grabs at one of the huge towels, wrapping it around himself before moving to sit down on the floor with it* I can’t handle something that hurts, mother! *whimpers* If Sephy punches me in the arm, what am I gonna do? Laugh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Ramiel’s question* No, you don’t laugh, unless it’s a really pathetic punch. Just punch him right back, but don’t do it so much that it’ll do any major damage. I don’t need you two killing each other. *dunks under the water to rinse out her hair. Soon after, she grabs the soap and begins to scrub her body down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *just sits amongst the fabric of his towel in the drying area, watching Jennah bathe and wash herself, having nothing to say for now. He snatches down another couple of towels to cover himself with, then begins to rub his mess of hair dry*

Sephiroth: *returns to the base and heads down the stairs, immediately heading into the springs area. He is covered in scratches and blood, mostly on his hands and around his mouth/neck area. He looks quite content as he sheds his clothing, dumping it in a pile onto the ground, then steps into the spring to wash off, the water going light pink as he washes the blood off himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *just continues to scrub herself down, not minding that Ramiel is being silent for the time being. However, her attention is nearly immediately grabbed when Seph enters the room. Deeply frowning, she moves over to him so that she can examine the scratches on his person* What did you get yourself into this time, my son?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Relax, mother. The scratches are from bramble bushes. Really high up ones. I hid in them before I ambushed my food. *doesn’t seem to care at all that Jennah has come over to examine him, and he just flicks water over himself to wash off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hrmph, well, you should try to avoid getting your pretty face cut up like that again. *Smirks and winks at him. She then casts a minor healing spell to fix up his scratches* We need to talk, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Again? What could we possibly need to talk about now? *keeps his head still so Jennah can cast her various healing spells* I was only out hunting. I didn’t do anything disagreeable. *scowls* Am I in trouble again for something? *glares over at Ramiel* What did you tell her I did this time?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph.. *sets her right hand on his left shoulder and shakes her head* Settle down. This is not because you are in trouble. *hands over the soap to him then steps out of the spring so that she can dry off* We just need to talk when you’re done. That is all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do we need to talk about? What IS there to talk about? *deeply frowns as he watches her get out of the spring water, then scowls and very quickly begins to wash himself off* Can’t you tell me at all? What’s going on, mother!?

Ramiel: Here he goes again… *drapes one of the drier towels over his shoulders, then he walks out of the area to dry off properly and put on clothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph, I told you already, settle down. You are not in trouble. It’s just we need to talk about your recent actions and how they are affecting the rest of our family. Just calm down and take your time. We can talk when you’re done. *quickly dries herself off then tosses on a clean robe. Once that is done, she moves out to her main bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* How am I affecting anything? *grunts in frustration and dives under the water to finish washing himself off, before moving out of the water, snatching up a towel, and headding into Jennah’s bedroom, still dripping wet* How is going outside and hunting affecting anything? It’s no more and no less than what YOU do. *glares* What’s the damn problem with what I do?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Groans as she hears Seph’s outburst and looks over to him* Seph, can we please just talk in private. Say, in your room with the door closed. And I repeat, you are not in trouble. So, please, calm down. *moves toward Seph’s room, wanting him to follow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and moves towards his room, waiting until Jennah is inside before shutting the door. He then stands in front of it to block the way, whipping around on his heels so he can turn and face her, glaring rather openly* Fine, you’re here now. What is this about? *snorts* This better be good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph, *moves to close the door to his room* please, calm down. I told you several times already that you are not in trouble. *turns to look at him* Ramiel thinks you don’t like us anymore because you tend to be more on edge now of days. I just want you to be aware of what your actions have been doing to our family. You’ve been distancing yourself from him and me. And I am not just talking about your hunts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Distancing myself from you? What are you talking about? *deeply frowns* Are you saying I should stay here and be babied forever? What about all your talks about growing up and gaining independance? Aren’t you pleased for that? What exactly am I supposed to be doing, mother?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.