How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~I didn’t say a word about you having to do anything solo. I just said that you get to lead this hunt. So, lead. Don’t ask me for advice.~ *chuckles at Sephiroth then frowns at the amount of noise he’s making* ~Take more care with your footsteps.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m doing fine, mom. It’s OK, don’t worry about me.”* *crunches a few leaves as he patters ahead, being less careful in his footsteps as he reaches one of the game trails. He sniffs the air and crinkles his nose as he smells rotting carrion nearby* Good god…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hrmph, I am more than certain that I told you this before, there is no point in calling upon a god. They are all fakes. *Shakes her head and sniffs the air as well* Hmm, I would dare say that our prey will be avoiding this trail for today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sniffs the air and scowls* Geez, I wonder why that is. *frowns at Jennah* Thanks a lot for your observation, mom. *shakes himself off in irritation, then quickly stalks ahead, wanting to get somewhere else, and near a calmed herd of herbivores to hunt. He seems intent to leave the area, not wanting to stay where such an odour would scare prey animals off or make them wary*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Seph a small grin* I do what I can. *she then nods as he moves ahead. Soon enough, she follows him. She keeps an eye on their surroundings, looking for any signs of movement that would indicate that there is a nearby herd*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *backs up a bit as he watches Jennah’s behaviour, lightly nudging her as if to indicate that she should take over and lead* You think you’re so good at this – go ahead and do it. *frowns* The carrion stinks. It’s going to attract the wrong kind of food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* No, I want you to lead a hunt, my boy. *grins at Sephiroth, trying to inspire confidence in him* You are more than old enough that you can be trusted in the lead. However, I do agree that we should move from the carrion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* But you were the one leading me away from… *sighs* Forget it. *shakes his head and moves ahead of her again, looking around. He continues following one of the paths nearby, sniffing the air* This way…. I think there’s a herd of those house-sized long necked things nearby. I can kind of hear them braying some distance away. *pauses* Is that too big though?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… *shakes her head then grins at Sephiroth* No, I think we can handle them. However, I will make a suggestion to aim for a youngling. The full-grown ones would be extremely difficult for us to take down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Isn’t that… not fair? *frowns* Didn’t you say before not to kill the young ones because they were just born and they need a chance? Or that wasn’t you… I don’t even know. *sighs and stops, frowning* I don’t want to do that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head in confusion* I never gave you such instructions. In fact, I frequently feed both you and Ramiel the meet for a youth. You never complained. *she then sighs* Very well, Seph. Let us see what there is and you can pick out a target.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head and moves on, leaving the giant herbivore herd to their own* There’s some small pack things that hang around in the warmer higher bits, in the crags. *telepathically transmits images of small rock-hopping mountaineer dinosaurs to Jennah* Are those any good?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… Their meat is a bit on the lean side, but I have never been bothered by it. *She nods* Choose your own quarry, Seph. I will support your decision no matter what it is. *she then sets off to follow him once more* However, do try to choose, my boy. At this rate, we’ll still be hunting tomorrow. *She then grins at him, trying to indicate that she’s joking*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh… I want something to throw on the fire and chew on. I honestly wouldn’t mind boney sinewy meat. *suddenly runs off ahead, heading for the rocky craggy area he last found a pack of the rock-jumping dinosaurs he had been talking about*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Sephiroth’s energy. However, she softly speaks under her breath* I do not understand why everything needs to be put over the fire. *Since the statement is to herself, she expects no answer. Instead, she just rushes off to follow after her elder son*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: To cook it, duh. I don’t know about you, but I like my meat roasted. It gets rid of the sliminess that occurs with raw meat. Sure, raw meat can be soft. But it’s also slimy and harder to chew. *continues ahead. He soon comes upon the craggy rocks that he said he as looking for, hopping up into them, frowning as he can’t find any of the native residents* Damn… *climbs higher and into more precarious rock*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs* Yes, so you’ve said severl times. And you’ve eaten my uncooked kills just as well as you’ve eaten cooked ones. *Shrugs* I suppose I will never understand. *she then watches him climb up ontot he rocks* Be careful, my son.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m being careful. *casually hops onto the higher rocks, some of them crumbling down as he disturbs them. The whistling of the dinosaurs drives him on and he makes a grab at one, growling as it gets away* Damn it… *scrapes his knee on one of the rocks and continues moving, losing his balance after he is about 12ft off the ground. He scrapes down the rock, yelping as he can’t get a grip, falling to the ground below*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains at the base of the mountain, wanting to watch Sephiroth for a bit. As soon as she watches Sephiroth loose his grip, she rushes forward to catch him* Umph… I told you to be careful. *She then shakes her head* Perhaps you should levitate for these ones, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to levitate. I want to do it without cheating. I have the know how and balance to climb rocks without incident… *sighs* I was just moving too fast. You can do it without cheating, can’t you? *looks at her hopelessly and tries to wiggle out of her grip* I wanted to do it for myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *promptly lets go of Sephiroth as he tries to wiggle out of her grip. She then looks at the climbing creatures before she shakes her head* I personally would swoop down from the air and pluck them off of the rock. *Shrugs* You can try getting to them by using their own home turf, but it will be extremely difficult. Just be careful, my son.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re not going to come down from there. They’re eating rock mites and other burrowing bugs. *levitates into the air, determined to climb the rest of the rock without using his abilities. He sets himself at the place where he fell, then continues climbing. By now, his activities have startled the flying creatures and they keep an eye on him as they continue to swarm, ready to fly off at a moment’s notice*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I mean, try climbing above them and then taking them down from higher ground? *shakes her head* I’m not fully certain what to suggest with your attempt here. *remains on the ground and continues to watch Seph move up above*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Doesn’t matter… this is a bit of a dead loss anyway. *scrapes his knee on the rock, but continues to climb all over again* They see me, they’re more agile on the rocks than I am. It’s a lost cause. We’re not going to be able to catch any of them. *slides down the rock once more, bumping onto the ground* Lets’ just go back. Stuff this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs before shifting into her hybrid from. When Sephiroth hits the ground, she scoops him up into her arms before flying up a bit. Once she is over the elevation of the leapers, she sets Sephiroth down before pointing down* Position yourself here. Then, leap on top of one that has made itself prone down there.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.