How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles and sits on the ground, finally seeming too discouraged to continue along with it* Hrmpph… *folds his arms* Can’t we just go into the city and get some fried chicken instead or something? Screw this… hunting is hard.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Sephiroth’s attitude. She then glances down at the rock-leapers. After a moment, she pulls out a 10 mm gun before firing to strike the creature in the eyesocket. Soon after, she hands the gun over to Sephiroth* Here, you can kill another with this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances warily at Jennah, then takes the creature from her, frowning* Uh, no thanks… *carries the rock-leaper away so he can prepare it for eating* That’s cheating anyway, mother. You shouldn’t do things like that. It’s dishonest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s scolding as she moves to follow after him* Seph, sometimes, you just do what works. Anyway, would it have been cheating if I had used a bow and arrow, hm? Same principle.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just wanted to do it on my own effort. *takes out a small knife and removes the head. He begins to slice the creature through its neck and chest, so he can gut it properly* I didnt get to do it with my own effort. So it just kind of looks like cheating. I don’t know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ah, I see. Well, perhaps I gave you too high of goals to strive for when hunting. *Shakes her head* It’s perfectly fine to use tools to take down your kills. Bows, arrows, guns, and so on. As long as you are not hunting for any other reason than to be fed. *pats the top of Sephiroth’s head* If you can take down a kill with just a knife, go for it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well I understand all of that…. *begins to grumble aloud, then shakes his head and sighs with discontent* I just wanted to do it for myself. No? Does that make sense? I didn’t want to use anything other than physical ability. *once he has de-feathered the corpse, he walks away to pick up wood for a fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, I’m certain that you will be able to do it on another day. *she tilts her head as she watches Sephiroth gather up wood* Forgive me, Seph. However, I should suggest that we bring this kill home, hm? Ramiel is sure to be hungry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jennah’s suggestion, then makes a light grumping sound as he kicks at the one piece of wood he has walked over to pick up, walking back to grab up the half prepared carcass* Yeah, alright… though it will probably bleed out on the way home, changing it’s flavour…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs at Seph’s complaints. She then slowly shakes her head* Very well… How about this? You can cook it here and eat your share. However, we’ll bring the leftovers home so Ramiel can eat, hm? Does that sound acceptable?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *shakes his head* I’m already carrying it. Better carry it back the rest of the way. Don’t want problems now, do I? *continues to haul the carcass, dragging it along the ground slightly* I’ll cook it at home now that we’re already moving again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *moves closer to Seph. She then reaches in to grab an end of the kill so that she can hoist it off the ground a bit* Very well. I shall respect and support your decision.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *growls* Next time make up your damn mind, mother. Is it so bad that I want to do something independantly? *mutters* Next time I’m going hunting by myself… *continues to haul the carcass back to the base, silent for the rest of the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head* You were the one that wanted to hunt. I allowed you to lead this hunt. I do not understand at all. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What don’t you understand? I wanted to hunt for myself. I wanted to do it for myself. You didn’t approve of that and killed something for me. And THEN when I was gathering things to start cooking it, you said no, don’t do that, take it to Ramiel… I gave up and did what you wanted and then you went back on it. *growls* If you want to be so accomadating, how about just letting me do it in the first place?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I did let you do it on your own, Seph. *shakes her head* I only killed this thing after you proclaimed that you were giving up. *frowns* How is doing that going back on my word? You proclaimed that you were giving up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in defeat* It doesn’t matter. We have it now, and we’re taking it back to Ramiel. *nods his head and begins to lead the way back* As long as I can hunt something properly later. You believe I can do it properly, right? I want to hunt like you – no cheats, weapons or psychic moves. Just raw muscle and skill. That’s how a real predator would be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks at Sephiroth’s words then shakes her head* Seph… *sighs* I don’t think you understand too well. Seph, have you not noticed that the way that I hunt is full of those three things? I transform my shape to gain the tools and weapons needed to properly hunt. I use fire and other tricks to separate the weak from the strong. I might not use psychic moves, but you should not be afraid of using what you have to get things done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a loud irritated sigh, just moving along silently, not wanting to offer much more conversation for now. He was almost sure of the thought that Jennah just didn’t understand how he thought any more. He had wanted to do all of it on his own, with no assitance whatsoever. He felt somewhat belittled at the suggestions, and he just put his head down, scowling.

He didn’t want to hear the life lessons right now. He just wanted to show off the fact that he was a mature and grown responsible creature and that he could do anything he wanted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah glanced back at her son, less than content that he was miserable at the moment. No matter how she had tried to comfort his ego, he still remained down. She was not certain as to how to deal with him at the moment. It was unrealistic for him to assume that she did any of her kills with brute strength alone, so he had expectations that she didn’t even meet. So, as far as she saw it, it was perfectly fine that he had failed.

At length, she sighed and just decided to leave him be. Within half an hour, she entered the base. Soon enough, she located Ramiel so that she could offer the kill to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth walked back to the base in mostly silence, feeling rather grumpy and on the verge of tantruming like a spoiled bratty teenager. He wanted to prove his maturity levels and felt that he was being held back. Regardless of what he felt, he still followed Jennah home, determined to show her just how independant of everyone he was now another day, perhaps.

Ramiel patiently waited inside, sticking to his punishment in the hopes that he would be released from it early. When the kill was handed to him he ripped into it rather hungrily, nodding in gratitude of his ‘mother’, eating until he was full.

“Thanks..” he said in a small voice as he licked the blood off his fingers, imitating much the same motions he had seen Jennah do before when licking blood off her claws.

Seferia
    Keymaster

For the most part, Jennah ignored Seph’s grumpiness. He had frequently fallen into this mood before, so she found it to be nothing new or worthy of notice. As far as she could tell, he was just going through a normal phase that every teenager passes through. So, he would have to grow out of it at some time. Until then, she would just have to wade through it.

As Ramiel ate, she looked about the room before she nudged Seph.

“Go find the pets, boy,” Jennah suggested. “They need food just the same as you and I do. We don’t want them to starve, now do we?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was sitting down with his head lowered when Jennah came up to poke him again. He made a noise resembling a dissapointed grunt, and then he rose to his feet.

“Alright. I’ll find them.” With that, he left the room to pick up one heavily-spotted egyptian mau cat, placing her on the floor near the meat. Then he walked into Ramiel’s room to grab his pet dragonet by his feet.

“There,” he said after placing a very angry screeching dragon-ling on the floor near the cat. “Can I go upstairs and train now?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sighing at her elder son’s attitude, Jennah shook her head before she attempted to give him a comforting smile. Then, she reached out to pat the top of his head.

“Of course, Seph,” Jennah affirmed. “If you want to go elsewhere, you’re free to do that. Just be careful and keep yourself out of trouble. Understood?”

That said, Jenna moved to Ramiel’s side so that she could grab a few bites to eat for herself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth bobbed his head slightly when he was patted. If it was an objection, it was only half of one. He was more than used to this treatment and part of him didn’t even mind it, either. Still, his mindset to show off his independance was a bit dominant right now, and so he made a weak growl after a moment.

“Very good,” He said quickly, standing tall as he straightened his posture properly after the patting. “I’m going to be nearby, upstairs. What is the worst that could happen to me?”

“You could get eaten by Kerash.” Ramiel offered as he continued to eat.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.