How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Glances up at the branches then frowns at Sephiroth* Next time.. please try to teach him how to fly from only a meter up. The less chances of him hurting himself, the better. *glances down at Ramiel and continues to look over him* You’ll be fine, little one. *stands up still holding onto Ramiel* Unfortunately, you two both need those shots. So, inside, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and moves back towards the cave entrance without another word, figuring he’s already in enough trouble. He doesn’t say anything, but ducks his head, seeming embarassed and unhappy*

Ramiel: *just clings to Jenna, seeming happy for the security of another warm body, also feeling safe now that he’s in her arms. He wipes his face, then rests his head against her shoulder, seeming to calm down again* I’m sorry, mother…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *stands up then moves to follow after Seph. She then looks down at Ramiel and gives him a small grin* It’s alright. You’re not seriously injured and that’s all that matters. *looks over at Seph* That goes for you as well. Though I would like you to be more careful in the future. *takes a turn to head into the room where the treatments for Seph and Ramiel are kept, soon pulling out a needle of Ramiel’s formula*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves ahead of Jennah, and would already be sitting on the table waiting for his shots as she comes into the room. Ontop of that, he has already rolled up the sleeve of his right hand and is staring off into the middle of nowhere, seeming to be thinking*

Ramiel: *just holds onto Jennah as she heads back into the base, following Sephy. He holds onto her arm, lowering his head as he watches her pull out a needle once they are in the medical room* I really don’t like it… *turns his head away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *soon reacts to Sephiroth’s presense on the table and extends one of the medical tentacles that she has available in the room. She snakes it over to Sephiroth’s location then quickly slides it into his vein so that she can administer his treatment* Unit: Sephiroth, you do not need to sit on the table every time we do this. My records show that humans find chairs much more comfortable.

Jenna: *sighs and pats Ramiel’s head* I know.. but your body goes into serious withdrawl if I don’t give you these things. *glances over at Seph* He’ll probably be good enough to not need the drugs ever again in another two years or so, maybe sooner.. but it still takes time for your body to be weened off the drugs. Trust me, Seph and I tried avoiding it in the past. *preps the needle then gently pokes it into Ramiel’s skin so that she can administer the concoction inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* Computer Centra, your records are dumber than hell. I’ll do whatever the hell I want to get this over and done with. *narrows his eyes* Capisce?

Ramiel: *whimpers and lowers his head, just nodding at Jennah’s words. He tenses up as he is injected with the dosage of Jenova-cell fluid, gripping hard onto Jennah’s arm as he feels it enter his bloodstream. He squeezes his eyes shut also, and just stays there, mostly silent, putting up with it for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: That reasoning does not compute. My internal workings are state of the art and well ahead of any human equivalent of technology. I have no records which are “dumber than hell”. How is hell dumb? Your phrase does not compute.

Jenna: *removes the needle as soon as she is finished with it and gently pats Ramiel’s head* Shhh.. Just relax. This will be all over soon enough. *begins to gently hum to him then glances over at Seph* You haven’t developed anything stranger than that one wing that we found the other day, have you, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* God, Centra… forget it, OK? *glances over at Jennah, considering her question a few moments, before shaking his head* Nope. Nothing at all.

Ramiel: *whimpers and hugs onto Jennah’s arm, closing his eyes, thinking now that he would very much like to go to sleep now* No it won’t… it’s going to happen again, and again, and again… *sighs* It’s always like this. I… I hate it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Request acknowledged. Statement: deleted from record. *pulls her tentacle away from Sephiroth, as she is done administering his treatment*

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth’s answer* I still wonder how the hell you developed a single wing.. At least it doesn’t bother you. *moves to pick up Ramiel* Shall we go downstairs? We can play a game if you two would like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Maybe I’m just unbalanced? Who knows, mother. *slides off the table and furiously rubs at his arm once the injection treatment is over* Boy will I be glad when I grow out of this. *mutters to himself in Jennah’s native language as he leaves the room* “Stupid treatments…. I don’t see why I have to keep on doing this anyway. Not like it’s enhancing me or preventing me from getting sick….”

Ramiel: *slowly nods his head* I’d like to do that… *pauses* What kind of game are we going to play?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph’s words and shakes her head* ~It’s not about enhancing you with me. You should know that by now.~ *slowly shakes her head* ~It was Hojo who made your body dependent on the drugs in those shots. It’s not exactly my fault that the drugs are potent enough that it’s taken years to get you to a point that we might be able to stop them for good. You only need them about once a month now, while Ramiel’s body starts going into shock after a week.~ *glances down at Ramiel as she positions him in her arms* I don’t know. You can pick whatever game you want to play.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I get it, mother. You told me before. That doesn’t stop them from being a giant pain, and an annoyance. I’m tired of having to do it. I’m not some silly drug-addicted junkie or anything. It makes me angry that I have to be dependant on something stupid like that.”*

Ramiel: *wiggles out of Jennah’s arms, wanting to get down* I can’t think of a game I want to play. Well… a game I would like to play, that you and Seph would as well. *stumbles slightly, still disorientated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs as Ramiel wiggles in her grip. She soon lets him down on the floor, relenting to his wishes. Then, she looks up at Seph and nods at his words* ~I understand those thoughts completely, Seph. If you were born of my womb, I never would have pumped any drugs to make your body dependent on chemicals to produce what it needs.~ *snorts at the very thought* ~Hojo was just a bastard through and through.~ *moves to follow Ramiel* Well, perhaps your brother has some ideas as to what game we can all play together, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: His games usually involve tackling me to the floor, or wrestling, or punching me in the arm as many times as he can… counting the punches to see how many it takes until I cry. *deeply frowns at the thought* I don’t think I want to play with him, mother. *once at the bottom level, he moves into his room, then begins to pull out a box of plastic action figures to play with*

Sephiroth: *once at the bottom level of the base, he begins to gather up some of his weapons, and the small sword Jennah gifted to him. He immediately turns to head back up the stairs once he has the items, grinning* See ya. I’ll be upstairs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs as she watches Seph gather up his weapons. She then slumps her shoulders a small bit and sadly shakes her head* So much for doing something as a whole “family”… *a grin tugs on her lips and she softly laughs* Then again, I never thought I’d ever consider such a concept before. *looks down at Ramiel and nods to herself as she spots him gathering up his toys* I suppose its each of us for ourselves then. *shrugs then heads back to the cleaning room so that she can finish her bath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *listens curiously to Jennah’s speech, then places his toys down onto the floor, walking out of his room. He glances up the stairway and notes Sephiroth’s departure, then he follows Jennah into the spring area, stripping down so he can join her in the water* You wanted company, mother? *casually paddles out towards her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is settling into the water as Ramiel enters the water. She tilts her head to look over at him, soon giving the boy a small grin* It’s not that important, Ramiel. But I’m not going to turn away your company if you are offering. *her grin grows* And I see you’ve already recovered from your shot. See, they’re not that bad.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: I dunno, mother… I was kind of hungry before. Not really now, though. *moves further into the water anyway, soon paddling in over his depth, not at all seeming bothered. He stops, then treads water, grinning at her* Oh, my arm still hurts, but… *promptly dips under the water and circles around Jennah, trying to poke her side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *playfully yelps at Ramiel’s poking and looks down at the water* My, do we now have a shark infestation? *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *promptly paddles away from Jennah again, not wanting to be grabbed or snatched out of the water. He comes up for air again, then loudly giggles, swimming away, heading back into the more shallow water so he can place his feet onto the bottom. The grin soon fades from his face, then he glances to the doorway* Seph went off by himself again. He really likes doing that now. Doesn’t he like us any more?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at Ramiel’s question* Of course Seph still likes us. He’s just a growing boy… *slowly shakes her head* No matter what, he won’t ever abandon or turn against us, Ramiel. We are his family. *leans back against a rock in the water and makes herself comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *ponders Jennah’s words* But I’m growing too… I don’t do that. I don’t get all mad and stuff and storm off to go beat up a punching bag. I’m OK with being around here, I don’t like to go off and be alone. You don’t be alone either. Um… unless you’re hunting food. I don’t understand.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You don’t have testosterone rushing through your entire system, Ramiel. Neither do I. That there is the difference. Sephiroth is going through what is termed “puberty”. He just needs to learn how to handle his hormones. *glances over at her younger son then pats the water next to her* You can come over here if you’d like.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *curiously tilts his head, then paddles over towards Jennah, grinning* Oh, yuck… *once he is close enough, he moves over to Jennah, holding onto her* I hope I never do that. I dont’ like being grouchy, or mad at people. It doesn’t sound fun, and it isn’t fun for anyone else, too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Ramiel’s comments then shakes her head* I don’t know if Seph really realizes how grouchy he is.. *chuckles as a thought crosses her mind* You know, humans say that while a child is in the purberty stage, an alien takes over their body and makes them be so moody. *her grin widens as she considers the other phrases that she’s overheard humans say about boys in the thralls of puberty*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.