How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to read to Ramiel until she is completely done with the book. Once finished, she shuts the book as quietly as she can before she glances down at the boy. Grinning, she gently nudges Ramiel, moving him into a proper laying position on the bed. Soon after, she covers him with the sheets and blankets. Once that is all done, she sets the book to the side of the bed and picks up one of her own books to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *doesn’t make much of a fuss as he is laid down to sleep. He curls up once in a lying position and is properly asleep not too long afterwards. He remains completely quiet now, aside from the occaisonal murmur in his sleep*

Sephiroth: *returns to the lower level after some more time has passed. He stretches out his limbs and carries his sword into his room, placing it up in it’s regular spot for safekeeping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Continues to read through her book. After a few moments, she moves her right hand down from the book and over to Ramiel’s head. Then, she begins to idly rub the top of the young boy’s head. Once Sephiroth returns to the lower level, she looks up from her book* Feeling any better now, my son? *watches him move into his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tiredly sighs as he heads back out into the main room, glancing over at her* I don’t know, mother… *shrugs his shoulders, then moves to sit down on the edge of her bed, yanking his boots off* I… I don’t know what’s wrong with me any more. *rubs at his face, then lowers his head, placing his head in his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns, quite concerned about the way that Seph is acting* It must be bad for you to be this distraught. *scoots over to Seph’s side then reaches over to pat his back* You know, you can speak openly to me about anything, boy. It’s part of my job as your mother to listen to all your problems. *tries to give him a reassuring smile, though it’s a bit lop-sided*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at her, then leans into her, sighing* I don’t even know what’s wrong with me any more, mother. One moment I’m fine, the next moment… the tiniest thing sets me off. *shakes his head* I need to go out and hunt more, that is for certain. I can’t spend the entire day here. Otherwise I’ll just upset you guys more. Also, well…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles and shakes her head at Sephiroth* You hardly ever do truly upset me, Seph. You can give me quite a headache on days, but that’s just because I can’t keep up with both of you. *faintly grins* I’ve hardly seen you get violent against myself or Ramiel. Anyway, you’re just in puberty. Remember those books on maturing that I let you read earlier on? *tilts her head* “Also, well…”? What else?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right, puberty… that’s what all of this seems to be about. *scowls* None of the books ever said anything about getting giant headaches, mother. Nor do the books ever say anything about what’s going on in my head. They can’t, either… the idiots who wrote them don’t know. They only wrote those books for normal humans. They only concentrate on the physical. I don’t really care that my voice is going to break, or that my wang is going to get bigger… *pauses* Well, maybe I care about that, but… *growls and rubs his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Headaches? *deeply frowns* If you are concerned about them, we can sneak into a human instalation at some point and use a catscan machine.. I don’t think the one that Centra can control is actually functional. *reaches over to gently massage the back of Seph’s head* You could have mentioned those to me earlier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t want to mention them earlier, they weren’t really a problem until now… *sighs and seems to calm somewhat as Jennah massages the back of his head* You always told me to just be quiet and bear it, because if I don’t, I’m never going to develop a pain tolerance threshold…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Groans at Seph’s words* I think I mislead you there. I was referring to minor headaches and the sort. Say, if you got a paper cut. That would be the type of pain to not worry over. However, if you are developing debilitating, to any level, headaches, then you should have told me as soon as they started.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll be alright… *seems a little bit irritable now, then moves to his feet, walking into his room. He slumps face first down on the bed, then closes his eyes, trying to get comfortable* *”It comes and it goes. Besides, I’ll get over it. And this makes me stronger, right?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances up at the ceiling and shakes her head as she listens to Seph’s mantra. After a moment, she gets up and follows her elder son to his bedroom. Soon enough, she sits down on the edge of his bed and reaches over to massage the back of his neck* Seph, you are confusing me with Hojo now. I am not so cruel as to make you suffer pain without caring. I don’t know where you ever got that idea.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, seeming insulted by her remark* I’m not confusing you with Hojo… *mutters* I’ll be fine in the morning, mother. Just give me some time. These things come and go all the time, it’s not like this has never happened before. *pulls the covers over himself, becoming increasingly irritable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at her son’s words. Still, she doesn’t stop rubbing the back of his head and neck* That doesn’t meant that I won’t be concerned about your well-being, Seph. That is part of my job. To be concerned over you when everything is not “perfect”. Not that you aren’t strange when you are feeling perfectly fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not really meant to be your job. You just decided to make it so. You’re not really my mother, afterall… *closes his eyes, seeming sad* She’s dead. So’s my father for all I know. *sighs* I just need to sleep it off. I did that before, and it worked. Why should this time be any different?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head* Your father? Hojo? Yes, I’m more than certain that man is dead. I thought you wanted him dead anyway. I know you never liked him. *Shrugs* Still, just because I took you in rather than gave birth to you, I am not barred from caring about you. You’re very special to me. You should know that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hojo is a father in biology terms only. As far as I’m concerned, I never had one. *seems mildly amused at that statement* I’m not saying you have no right to care for me, mother. I’m saying that because you’re not my mother, you had no obligation to even bother with me at all. Which makes your wanting to care even more important to me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives him a grin then nods her head* Well, I can’t deny that you are important to me as well. You at least give me reason for wanting to stay alive. That has to mean something. *moves her hand to rub the top of his head then thinks for a moment. Soon enough, she tries casting a scanning spell in an attempt to see what is causing Seph’s headaches*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes again and smiles at her comment, slowly nodding his head. When Jennah scans his mind, she might be able to detect small fluctuations of energy throughout his mind, almost like a mini neural-based thunderstorm. This is occuring as the Jenova cells work on his mind, altering normal brain cells into growing like Jenova’s cells, basically further changing his mind from a normal human’s than it already is now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *narrows her eyes as she concentrates on the scanning spell. Not long after she starts scanning Sephiroth’s mind, she ceases the massaging motion and just has her hand remain still on his head. This is not because she doesn’t care for the action, but simply because she’s so concentrated on the scan. Eventually, she calls off the spell and shakes her head* Those alien cells in your body are still mutating you…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes again, openly unhappy with Jennah’s findings. He quickly shakes his head and sits up again, scowling* They’re still mutating me? But… I’m fine as I am. I don’t want to end up a freak. Or with weird appendages. What’s going to happen to me…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns then slowly shakes her head* Seph, I can’t answer your question. However, I have faith that you will be mostly human in the end. From what I was scanning, your mind was what was being mutated. *lowers her gaze to the floor* I don’t believe it was any of the cognitive control sections, so you shouldn’t be in danger of loosing yourself to this mutation. *glances back up to him* And you already have that wing that you can pull out and put away, my son.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah, but it’s not as bad as the tentacles. *glances back as if to look behind himself. He rubs at his back, then scowls* I can get rid of the wing, so it’s not a huge problem. I don’t even know how Ramiel ended up with a tail. I hope I never get anything like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I wouldn’t wish for you to have tentacles either, Seph. Physically, I’d say you have the body of a Grecian god without any other alterations. *gives him a playful wink then frowns at his next comment* Ramiel’s tail.. If I recall correctly, Hojo’s people said that dragon DNA was mixed in with Ramiel’s make-up… *Shakes her head* You most definitely have no dragon DNA.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.