How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: When we’re arguing outside… when he’s hunting and I scare away the food. *frowns* He does it a lot when you’re not looking. I don’t know why. I guess I just make him mad a lot… *seems quite sad now*

Sephiroth: *growls, angry as he moves down the stairs. He springs across the room and leaps up onto the bed, grabbing Ramiel by the collar of his shirt* You little liar! What the hell are you telling her?! *loudly snarls* I don’t do any of that stuff, so stop making up stories!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans and rubs the bridge of her nose. Slowly shaking her head, she releases a deep sigh then looks at the two boys* Seph, you are not helping your case by being aggressive at the moment… *looks over at Ramiel* I want you two to actually speak and not for you to avoid this issue.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *whimpers and tries to shove Sephiroth away* You’re doing it again!

Sephiroth: What am I doing? *scowls and lets go of him, but he isn’t any calmer afterwards* Well, here I am, speak. What the hell is going on, and why do you keep telling mother I’m doing all these false things to you? *loudly snorts*

Ramiel: *loudly whimpers and tries to hug onto Sephy now* I’m sorry… I… I’m sorry I make you mad! *his whimpers give way to crying now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Stares at Ramiel and groans. She then rubs her temple anew* I swear, both you boys are determined to make me as grey as you are… *moves her hand down and looks over at Ramiel* If you are playing a game to get attention from me, you’re going to be in trouble, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather confused as Ramiel hugs him, then stares at Jenna as if asking for help* Uh… you didn’t make me mad. *frowns and puts his arms around the younger boy, patting his back. He also ruffles the boy’s hair, then tries to let go of him* Calm down and stop taking everything to heart.

Ramiel: *just grizzles as he is hugged. When his hair is ruffled, the action seems to calm him immensely. He lowers his head as Sephiroth lets go of him again* Sorry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs* I hope that is the last that I need to hear about this matter from you two. I would much appreciate it if you two can manage some semblance of getting along on a regular basis. *yawns then moves to lie back down and relax. She then glances over to the spot where she last saw Cairo* I think you two effectively scared away the cat..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We usually get along when there’s nothing wrong, mother. *glances over at the bed, then around the floor, frowning* Cairo left because of us? That’s strange. *moves off the bed, then scans the lower level, heading into his room* She’s in here! And uh… she puked on my bed…

Ramiel: *sits down on Jennah’s bed again, looking a little unhappy* Sorry, mother…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at Ramiel* If you truly are sorry, then you’ll go help your brother clean off his bed, Ramiel. *moves her right foot over to Ramiel and gently nudges him* Go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *sighs* Sorry.. *slides off the bed, then wanders into Sephiroth’s room, helping him pull the covers off the bed. Meanwhile, Cairo wanders out of Sephiroth’s bedroom and begins to casually groom herself in the middle of the floor, acting as if nothing has happened at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances down at Cairo as she hears the cat move out of Sephiroth’s room then slowly shakes her head* All three of you are trouble-makers. *Softly chuckles at the thought then pats her bed* Come on up, little kitten.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cairo: *casually hops up onto the bed and resumes preening her paws*

Ramiel: I bet it wouldn’t smell so much if you cleaned it up when it happened…

Sephiroth: *growls* I didn’t ask for your opinion, shorty. *walks out of his bedroom, carrying a pile of bedsheets along with him* And I only just discovered it. It’s not my fault. You can’t blame the cat for it either. *heads up the stairs, carrying the pile of blankets to the laundry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *reaches over to gently pat the top of Cairo’s head. She then looks up as Seph walks by her bed* You two are still fighting? Is there every anything that you two can ever manage to agree on? *deeply sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls back to her* We’re not fighting, this is normal! *keeps walking up the stairs, heading up to the laundry room*

Ramiel: *peers his head in the doorway and quietly sighs* It’s alright, mother… he was angry to begin with. He’s always angry… its just what is, I guess… *moves back onto the bed, then begins to pat Cairo also*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hrmph, you two still enjoy squabbling. *glances over at Ramiel and shakes her head at him* You need to give your brother more credit. You heard him, he doesn’t want to ever hurt you. *moves her hand over to Ramiel’s face and gently pats the left side of it* He was the one who talked me into taking you in. Don’t you think that means something?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *seems a little ashamed of himself as Jennah speaks. When she touches and pats his face, he raises his head and closes his eyes, seeming to really like it. When Jennah finishes talking, he opens his eyes again, slightly widened, confused* Really…? I didn’t know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Ramiel* As soon as he knew about you, he insisted that we take you away from Hojo. He also wanted to kill Hojo on his own.. but that didn’t exactly happen. Still, it was your brother who spoke out for you. He doesn’t hate you at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Well, I knew that bit… *leans against Jennah again* I just want him to be a bit kinder, you know? *frowns* That’s all I’d like really.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, I’d love for both of you to be nicer to the other. For that to happen, it needs to be a two way street. Understand? *yawns* Do you want me to read a book to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *slowly nods his head* I’ll try, mother… *moves to snuggle up against her, nodding his head* I’d like to read a book with you, mom. I need to learn more of that stuff anyway. *looks a little sad* Sephy said he’d teach me once, but never did. Instead he wants to teach me how to fly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Slowly groans at that news* Well, I’m certian he thinks that is more fun that things such as literacy.. I’ll remind him how old he was when he finally figured out how to fly.. Later. *nudges Ramiel* Well, get off me and pick out a book. I can’t read to you if I don’t have a book to read.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *nods his head, then quickly climbs down off the bed, running into his bedroom to find one of his storybooks. He soon grabs one and carries it with him out of the room again, placing it down in front of Jennah when he runs back to the bed* What about this one? *climbs up onto the bed again to be where he was before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins and nods at Ramiel* I believe this book will do just fine. *moves back so that she’s more comfortable. She then leans back against the pillows and headboard before opening up the book. Shortly afterward, she begins to read the story out to Ramiel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *just settles against Jenna quietly, listening to her read the story aloud to him. He sits there patiently through the entire reading, following most of her spoken words to the printed words on the pages of the book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Does her best to keep her style of reading interesting for the young boy. Having figured out that youths like it when adults change their voices to indicate various speakers and so on, she does her best to change her tone of voice along with the needs of the story*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *listens closely to Jennah’s reading, seeming interested throughout the entire story. He sleepily closes his eyes and leans against Jennah near the end of the story, seeming more interested in her company than in her reading*

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.