How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs and slowly nods his head* Alright… *glances over at Ramiel again and grunts at him* Come on, then. You want to be really good? Listen to what mom says and follow that. Because if she knows anything, she knows what she’s doing. And damn well at that.

Ramiel: *glances up at Jennah hopefully* Oh… OK… *grins sheepishly* Show me how to kill bad stuff, then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, I’ll eventually show you how to kill. However, for now, we’re going to teach you how to hold and swing a sword. The simple stuff. *she walks to the side of the room then picks out a katana for herself. Soon enough, she returns to Ramiel’s side so that she can show her what she’s doing* Now, pay attention to how my hands are gripping the hilt. *frowns in thought* Though.. I forget, are you right or left handed…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: I… I dunno. *glances at his left hand, and then his right hand* Both? Yeah, both. I have two. *grins* See? *drops the sword and shows her his hands, before picking them up again* Okay, so hold the sword like that? *watches Jennah’s hand placement, then tries to copy it* OK!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans* No, no. What I mean is which is your primary hand… You know, the one that you prefer to use the most. *nudges Seph* He uses his left hand and thus holds swords in a different manner than I. Go ahead and show him, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and begins swaying the sword with his left hand, openly showing off right now* See? I use my left hand to write and for most other tasks, and thus it’s easier for me to swordfight with this hand. *smirks* Pretty cool, huh?

Ramiel: Huh? *scratches the side of his head* Oh, right. Yeah… when I pee, I prefer to use this hand the most. *raises his left hand, grinning* So I guess this one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *her eyes widen at Ramiel’s statement. She then stares at Sephiroth, hoping that he’d give her the slightest bit of insight there* Umm… you can confirm or disprove that one. I don’t use any hands at all for that sort of thing..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Ramiel, then buries his face in his hand* Oy… *sighs and moves forwards to the younger male* How about just… starting out with your left hand. If it gets awkward or clumsy, switch over to the right. Wait, which hand to you write and draw pictures with?

Ramiel: I use both. Sometimes my right hand gets tired, so I switch over to the left. It’s no problem, really. *grins again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* A fully ambidextrous individual is extremely uncommon. I don’t think it’s been heard of. I mean, ambidexterity is not impossible and common enough. However, even those who can claim that still have a hand that they prefer, they just have trained the other hand to function just as well.. *She shakes her head and sighs* Yes, let’s start with teaching him left-handed techniques.. Seph, you show him how to hold and swing the sword.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods at Jennah’s words and moves in front of Ramiel, dropping his own sword nearby to position his hands on the hilt properly* Ok, once you remember how to hold it like this, we can begin. *steps away and picks up his sword again* You’ll want to keep it in front of you at a relaxed pose. It doubles as a guard and an attack if it’s like this. *begins to move away, swaying the sword slowly* Use it like this if you’re unsure what the enemy is doing, watch them. *backs up, then grips the hilt with both hands, swishing at the air, making crossing slashes* And finally, attack like this. Well, that’s pretty much it for beginners. Have you got that? *Glances back at the boy*

Ramiel: *has stopped paying attention and is looking at the doorway, pondering how to get outside when nobody is looking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs as she watches Ramiel’s reactions. She then shakes her head at him* Boy, do you or do you not want to learn how to fight like your big brother? You’re not going to learn anything if you don’t pay attention at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Oh, I’m watching, mother. I’m watching good. *crouches down into a fighting stance, then makes a meek growl and tries to quickly bound away out the door. He seems more interested in what is outside the door now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks as Ramiel runs out of the door. She then groans and shakes her head* Stubborn little boy.. *sighing, she glances down at Sephiroth* Do you want to spar, or should we chase after your brother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Chase after him if you want. He’s still not allowed outside, so it doesn’t matter where he goes. But even so, he’s likely to get himself into something too big for him. *glances at the doorway* You should catch him and give him attention. It would probably calm him down, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a deep sigh before nodding* Yes, you’re right, my son. The boy can’t go outside. I suppose it’s best to just let him be for now. He clearly has excess energy that needs to be released. *After releasing another sigh, she wanders over to the wall, she then pulls out a staff for her to work with* So, shall we spar, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: So you’re not going to go after him? *shrugs* Yeah, I guess not. Centra can keep an eye on him if he gets into anything bad anyway. *picks up his sword, then glances up at Jennah, moving back into a fairly well-balanced fighting stance* Just don’t beat me up too bad.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph’s statement. She then adjusts her grip on the staff before moving into a defensive position* Oh, do not worry about that, my boy. You should know by now that I’d never do anything to hurt you. *she gives him a small grin* You are definitely the highlight of my life.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins openly at her statement, then haphazzardly tosses his sword to one side, charging at her. Once close enough, he tries to playfully grab at her torso and hug onto her, also attempting to bite at her stomach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks as Sephiroth just tosses his sword to the side* What are you- *she then stares at him as he hugs onto her. Rolling her eyes, she moves to push his head away* I swear, both of you boys don’t know how to do anything seriously. At all. *she chuckles at her own statement*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *although his head is being shoved away, he doesn’t put up much of a resistance. Instead he just continues to hug onto her, not seeming to mind terribly much* Don’t look at me, mom. It’s not our fault. We’re gonna blame you instead, I think. Or at least, I’m gonna do that. So there. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Seph a mock-glare. She then leans toward him a small bit* You know, boys who blame those that are not to blame get a special type of treatment. *she smirks then quickly moves in to tickle his stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly giggles in reaction to the tickling and tries to grab at Jennah’s fingers in an effort to get her to stop* This isn’t sparring any more, mother! *tries to poke her in the belly, resuming his efforts to attempt to bite at her stomach again* At least lemme put up a fight against this kind of torture!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, who’s fault is that, hm? *she grins at him and stops with the tickling. She then moves her right hand up to gently kneed her fingers into the hair on the top of his head* How are you ever going to become a fearsome warrior at this rate?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *cuddles up against Jennah, pleased to steal the opportunity to get free attention from her without his little brother around to intervene or try to barge in on the situation also* Gimmie a break, mom. What am I, like, 12? I’m not even five feet tall yet. I’ll probably end up nearly 7ft once I’m fully grown. *smirks* Then I’m going to kick everyone’s ass and be as fearsome as a warrior as you want. How does that sound?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You won’t kick anyone’s butt if you don’t even know how to properly bend your leg. *She chuckles* And I highly doubt you’ll be seven feet tall. Your feet may be getting large, but I don’t think they indicate that much growth. *She grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I’m going to be 7 feet, you watch. *smirks at her, then moves away to stand on the balls of his feet, trying to make himself look taller than he actually is* And then I’m going to walk around like this. *sighs and shakes his head, grinning* What are we going to do after we finish sparring?

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.