How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* If you walk like that, you’ll compromise your ankles. Just walk properly, my boy. *she musses up his hair then frowns* Hmm.. after sparring? I don’t know. What would you like to do? *Frowns in thought* We could sneak into a human town and take you and your brother to see a movie.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pokes his tongue out at Jennah* But you already said Rammy can’t leave the base – so why’s he allowed to see a movie? That’s not very fair is it? Leave him in the care of Kerash and lets just go together, huh? Screw him, he’s been naughty.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… Yes, you are correct there. He is indeed being punished. *narrows her eyes in thought* He hasn’t been so horrible that he deserves to be completely left behind though.. *She sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… *pokes out his tongue, seeming dissapointed* I still say you should leave him behind. You said he wasn’t allowed to leave and you gotta keep true to your words. *tugs on her arm* Come on, I wanna go see a movie. One that’s not on Centra’s holo-screen. *Pauses* I also wanna get popcorn.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at Seph* We really shouldn’t leave your little brother alone in the base, Seph. While I’m certain you would have been able to handle it at his age, he’s not as tough as you are. *she shakes her head at him* No, we shouldn’t do that at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *firmly, somewhat aggressively now* No, we’re leaving without him. Kerash can look after him. We’re going to stay here. Aren’t we going to do that. *grabs her hand and tries to pull on it once again* He’s not going to be alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns as Sephiroth tries to pull her along. She then snatches her hand away and shakes her head at him* That sort of attitude is not appropriate, Seph. I was suggested a family activity, with all three of us. You can have an activity alone with me after he goes to sleep, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Alright mom, but you have to promise. *folds his arms, trying to look stern like her when she scolds him for doing something wrong* Harumph! Fine… *pauses* Where is Ramiel? Go get him and go already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s expression. She then smirks at him before quickly moving in to pick him up. As she lifts him up, she shifts into her hybrid form before tossing him on her back and spreading her wings a bit in order to keep him stable there* You are so very demanding, my boy. *with that, she begins to head out. Following Ramiel’s scent, she tracks him down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *has since moved off to the kitchen area, and is busy going through the cupboards for food. Despite his efforts to be quiet, he has managed to knock over a chair as well as a bowl of fruit*

Sephiroth: *loudly giggles with delight as Jennah scoops him up, holding onto her neatly once tossed onto her back. He holds on when she moves off to search for Ramiel, grinning at her* I’m demanding? If I didn’t say anything, you’d never notice me back here!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to sniff the air, tracing Ramie’l’s scent to the kitchen. Upon finding him, she releases a frustrated noise* Ramiel, why do you have to make such a mess? *shaking her head, she looks back at Seph* Get off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: I tripped… it’s not my fault. Are you going to ban me from going in the kitchen next…? *looks miserable* I’m sorry… I won’t do it again. *moves to sit down on the floor and lowers his head, looking practically defeated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Ramiel’s words. She then reaches down to pick him up* No, you’re not banned. But you should ask for help when you need it. Understand? You can hurt yourself if you make the wrong thing fall over on you, understand? *glances around the room* Now, what were you after?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: I’m hungry again… I want some meat. I can’t smell any in here though. *eyes off the fallen fruit, then turns his nose up at it* I want to sink my teeth into something delicious and yummy. Can you help?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… I think we still have a chilled flank in the freezer. It’ll take some time for it to warm up though. *She sets Ramiel down on a chair. She then shakes her wings about again* Seph, please get off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. *pokes his tongue out at her and tries to cling onto Jennah’s neck, wanting to be bothersome to her now. He also wants to stay there because he is trying to steal all of Jennah’s attention for himself right now, and glares at Ramiel, hoping to make him jealous*

Ramiel: *nods meekly and sits at the table, not seeming to notice much else of what’s going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Groans in frustration as Sephiroth refuses to get off her back* Very well then, boy. I’ll just lock you up in the freezer instead. *sporting a grin, she makes her way to the freezer. She then retrieves a slab of hadrosaur leg before tossing it to he center of the room. She then tries to shake Sephiorth off again such that he’d fall into the freezer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps and tumbles into the freezer, immediately trying to leap out, not liking the sudden cold shock to his system* You did that on purpose!! *leaps onto the floor and dusts the ice flecks off his clothes* OK, Ramiel’s good now. We’re leaving now, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shuts the freeze once Sephiroth has leapt out of it, never having been seroius about locking him inside. She then walks over to the slab of meat so that she can cast a heat spell on the ground below it* Wait about ten minutes, Ramiel. The flesh should be warm by then. *She then frowns at Sephiroth* No, we are not leaving now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We should. Ram can pick that thing up and eat it on the fly. You know, while we’re flying away to where we’re going? *slides away from Jennah and moves to sit in one of the chairs* Oh man, it’s going to be so cool. I haven’t been off the island in ages, and I don’t think Ramiel’s been since you brought him here.

Ramiel: Shut up, Seph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head* So.. now you want me to take him with us? *Shrugs, not seeming to care either way* I do not think it will be that, what was that word you used? “Cool”…? *Frowns* I don’t understand what being chilled has to do with anything, but that if that is what you are looking for.. *She then begins to cast a spell to heat up the meat before handing it over to Ramiel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *carefully takes the meat from Jennah before attempting to tear into it with his teeth*

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Cool? It’s a stupid human expression. Meaning stuff is fun. *shrugs* What’s up with Ram these days anyway? Its like, every other hour he’s hungry now. You feed him, he shuts up, he hungers later. You feed him, he hungers anyway. I don’t get it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: He’s about to hit puberty by the looks of it, Sephiroth. *she then smirks* It’s something that you’ll hit eventually, one day. Probably not anywhere close to now. *chuckles to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Jennah, clearly unamused by her joke*

Ramiel: *sits up, looking up at Jennah* What…? You really think so…? I’m not even old enough yet, I mean… *thinks for a few moments* I don’t even remember how old I am. But I’m still a kid. I-I can’t be… you know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It’s fully possible. Some boys hit puberty earlier than others. I believe you should be about eleven at the moment, young one. *she then pats the top of Sephy’s head* He’s fourteen or fifteen, but his balls haven’t quite dropped yet.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.