How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sympatheticly winces as she watches Ramiel smack into the table. She then slowly shakes her head and sighs* Well, you’re back on the ground. *she then move over to Ramiel and gently picks him up* Shhh… It’s alright now. Your a tough boy. You can handle the pain. *she softly hums in Ramiel’s ear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *is very quick to clutch onto Jennah’s neck when she picks him up, clinging onto her both for support and for comfort. Because Jennah is his emotional anchor right now, he calms very easily in her arms and also because of her affections, also soothed by her humming. When his fussing levels have died down, he leans his head on her shoulder, behaving in a regressed manner, much like a young needy toddler*

Sephiroth: Well I’m glad that’s sorted. Can I go back to video games now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Sephiroth* You and your video games… *she snorts and shakes her head* No, let us do something else than just have you play those things. *she glances toward the door and thinks* You have no classes today, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t wanna do something else… *grumbles and folds his arms* I want to play video games. I don’t wanna play something else. *growls* I was fine before. Before you asked me to come over here. Why can’t I go back?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *growls at Sephiroth’s attitude* No, you may not go down there and spend all day long doing nothing other than wasting away your mind power. *She snorts* Now, get your ass to the training room. I’ll show you how to do some of those things that those video games never can.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whines in frustration* I’m never going to be able to play again, am I? You’re going to keep finding stupid crap for me to do and I’m never going to finish it! Why don’t you just take it away from me and be done with it? *whimpers in anger but heads out of the room anyway, his feet thundering off to the training room as he stamps them in his aggitation*

Ramiel: *just continues to cling onto Jennah’s arm, keeping his head rested against her, very passive and quiet as well as content right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes* You can play your games again later on tonight. For now, it will help you greatly for you to actually get some physical activity. *she enters the training room then tries to set Ramiel down on the ground* Boy, please let go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *nods quietly and obediently lets go. After he is on the floor again, he sits down, curling his tail around himself, seeming rather quiet*

Sephiroth: *overdramatically grumbles and throws his hands in the air* Why me!? Such torture… this never happens to the other kids, I bet…. I bet the other kids are allowed to do whatever they want. I’m being tortured, punished, abused. I should call child services and complain to them!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s words. She then sighs* You are not abused. Missing out on video games for a few hours will never hurt you. *she then moves to the side of the room. Soon enough, she pulls out a small saber before testing the weight of it. Nodding in approval, she walks over to Sephiroth and offers it to him* Now, do you want to learn some of those moves that you see on those games all the time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the saber from Jennah, admiring it. He grins and moves away from her to begin swaying it around, trying it out* Whee, look at me, I’m a warrior! *begins slashing at the air, playing pretend with the sword. He also begins to make loud growling noises like some kind of monster*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph. She then moves closer to him* You’re not a warrior yet. You’re only a squire. *she winks at him* Now, be careful with that thing, it does actually have an edge that can cut. *she reaches down to pat the top of his head* So, what type of techniques do you want to practice today, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You should teach me the technique where I sneak up on somebody, hack them in the back, and totally maul them to death. Or how about impaling? *drops the sword and makes stabbing motions at the air with his hand* Pew pew! You’re dead, asshole!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* Seph, you’ve gone through the survival training. I should hope that you know how to do that much by now. *she shakes her head* Why don’t you first warm up with a few of the exercises that I’ve taught you in the past, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes, then stomps his feet in irritation* Oh, what? *sighs* Fine, mom… *grumbles and sits on the floor and begins to do his stretches, warming up his muscles, preparing them for a proper workout. He then stands up and begins to stretch his leg and lower back muscles, moving into all sorts of odd stretching positions*

Ramiel: *Watches on with immense curiousity* Mom… is Seph broken? He’s being retarded….

Sephiroth: *snaps* Shut up!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph, you know as well as I do that you shouldn’t start any actual heavy training with the weapons here until you warm up. So, don’t complain. Once you feel fully ready, we’ll give you a few mock battles for you to practice new techniques on. *she then glances down at Ramiel* Seph is not broken. We’re just doing things to keep him from hurting himself. Do you want to start learning how to fight?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: F… fighting? *shakes his head* I’d get clobbered. Sorry, mother… I’m just not big enough for that stuff yet…

Sephiroth: Chicken. *continues his stretching warmup, humming to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* No, you won’t get clobbered. I’m not going to have the two of you spar against each other, no matter how much Seph would enjoy that. *She gives Seph a warning glance then shakes her head* No, I”m just going to teach you the basics. Simple things like vertical and horizontal strikes. *she pats his head* You won’t get hurt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *moves to his feet, then dusts himself off* Alright, then. *raises his arms* teach me if you like. I’ll try to be a good student! *moves towards Sephiroth, wanting to take his sword away from him* All you need to do is tell me what I need to do. *grins*

Sephiroth: *stops and tries to shove Ramiel away* Cut it out!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Ramiel. She then moves to his side before gently picking him up so that she can separate him from Sephiroth* No, you’re not going to be using that sort of weapon. *she sets him down quite a few feet away from Seph. Then, she moves to the walls to select a bokken that is a length that she feels that Ramiel will be able to handle. She then holds it out for the boy* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *flails a bit as Jennah picks him up, having wanted to play with the weapon some more. When she sets the bokken down in his hands, he looks visibly dissapointed and drops it* I’m not playing with a tree branch.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head as Ramiel drops the wooden sword* It’s not a tree branch. It’s strong enough to break a bone with a really good whack. *she shakes her head* This is standard training equipment. Now, please, just pick it up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *grumbles as he takes the sword, but doesn’t seem content once he’s holding it* Yeah yeah, yeah… I got it now. *pouts* Now what? *looks over to Sephiroth, envious of his real sword. He drops the wooden sword on the ground and tries to leave the room, wanting to do something else*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans* Ramiel, get back here. You’re not going to learn anything at all if you don’t let me teach you. And if you never learn the basics, you’ll never be able to hold a sword like Seph’s. Understand? *she looks at Sephiroth* Please, talk some sense into your brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *moves back over to Jennah, but doesn’t pick up the sword again. He sits at her heels and shrugs his shoulders, then begins to poke at cracks in the floor, seeming quiet and reserved right now* I want to be really good…

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Why me?”* Ram… *pauses awkwardly* You’re new to this. And therefore you need new training for this. Which is why you start at the beginning. The basics, you know? You gotta work your way up to where I am. I wasn’t allowed to touch this sword the first time I walked in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Sephiroth* ~I’m asking you because your words and actions actually mean a lot to him. He looks up to you, Seph. Your encouragement will help him feel more confident.~ *She then walks over to Ramiel once more and reaches down to pat his head* Now, are you ready to actually start learning how to use that?

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.