How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs and slowly shakes her head, mildly in disbelief at Seph’s attitude* Very well. You may finish this level, Seph. However, don’t forget that you made a promise. *she then glances over at Ramiel* Hm? You don’t like that game? Why?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: It’s too loud and noisy. And hard… I don’t like that game. Seph seems to really like it though… sometimes he plays so much he forgets that I’m there. *coughs slightly, then begins to whimper and sulk*

Sephiroth: Yeah, mom. I know. *ignores her and continues playing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head then looks at the screen. She frowns in thought before shrugging and looking down at Sephiroth* What exactly is this game anyway? *She then frowns at Ramiel’s coughing. So, she begins to gently pat his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *shrinks his head down against Jennah, whimpering* My stomach hurts… a lot…

Sephiroth: It’s called need for speed, carbon. Something like that. Anyway, go away, I’m playing. *sits down properly in front of the game, becoming a little aggitated as he continues to play with it, growling when the CPU players begin to overtake and beat him* That’s not fair! *growls angrily, but keeps playing, riled up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to pat Ramiel’s back* Shhh.. You just need to actually get food in your stomach, boy. Right now, it feels a lot worse because you have nothing in there. *she glances over at Sephiroth then sighs* Seph, I’m going to trust you to do the right thing. For now, I’m bringing your brother to the kitchen. *with that, she turns around and heads up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah, OK. Bye. *grins and continues to play his game, and would forget about Jenna’s words before too long*

Ramiel: *clings onto Jennah’s arm as she leads them upstairs, paying close attention to where they’re going* I’m not hungry… I don’t wanna eat anything, mother. Can’t we just go back downstairs? Seph’s game is boring, maybe we can play something else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *She shakes her head at Ramiel* You need to eat something, boy. You can’t continue to eat absolutely nothing. It is no good for you. *she sets him down on the kitchen counter. She then begins to look around at the food that Seph collects. Soon enough, she picks up a guavo and begins to examine it* Looks good enough…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *eyes off the fruit, scowling at it* I don’t wanna eat that thing… *screws his face up* If you’re going to make me eat something, make me eat something good at least! *pouts* Those things are yukky…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenanh: *groans then grumbles* If they are so yucky, why is this one here? *she shakes her head then moves back over to the counter. Soon enough, she finds an entire bowl filled with fruits. So, she picks it up and brings it to Ramiel* Here, pick out what you think would taste good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: None of them… I hate fruit. *reaches out to make a grab for some grapes anyway, picking the bunch up once it’s in his grasp. He then begins to munch on them, not seeming terribly bothered otherwise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grumbles* How can not know what you like to eat at this age…? *she releases a deep sigh, feeling a bit like a failure. She then moves to the freezer. Soon after, she drags out a frozen kill. Once it is out in the open, she casts a spell to defrost it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Easy, mother…. Seph said what you like changes sometimes. I’m doing that. *munches on an apple despite what he had just said earlier* So what are you going to do with that? *points to the carcass* Looks icey…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks then shakes her head at Ramiel’s question. She calmly responds as she kneels down next to the kill and continues to heat it up to an edible temperature* We’re going to eat it, boy. As soon as it’s no longer frozen stif, it will be safe to eat. *she closes her eyes. She then frowns* ~Seph, turn off that game and get up here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Do we have to eat it…? *sits down at the table, munching on his apple* It looks funny. I don’t want to eat something that tastes funny. *places the apple core on the table and makes a grab at more grapes* Can I skip eating that and eat this stuff? *points to the fruit bowl*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Narrows her eyes at Ramiel* You’ve eaten this type of animal several times, Ramiel. You said you liked it in the past. *she shakes her head. She then scowls* ~Seph, get your ass up here. Do not make me repeat myself again!~ *she then returns to defrosting the animal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m playing a video game, mother. My ass is being sat on right now. Let me do this, OK? I really want to finish the bit I’m on!”*

Ramiel: Why did I say that? *wrinkles his nose* It looks yucky. Why are we going to eat it cold? Normally you eat something fresh and it’s still warm. I don’t wanna eat fakely re-warmed dead meat. *munches on his grapes, seeming pleased*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly growls in frustration. She then closes her eyes and casts a spell to zap Sephiroth in the buttock with a non-dangerous, but pain-inducing, lightning-based spell* ~Now!~ *She then turns to face Ramiel* Please, just wait until it’s thawed. If you truly do not like it then, you may eat whatever food you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: I already kind of am, mom. *grins at her, then continues to eat, almost seeming determined to eat nothing but fruits today*

Sephiroth: *a loud angry yelp can be heard from downstairs. However, Sephiroth does not abandon his game, and nor does he come up the stairs like Jennah wants* *”Ow! Damn it, mother! I’m playing this game, damn you! I’m nearly done, let me alone!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Grits her teeth in irritaiton. She then glares up toward Centra’s nearest observation station* Centra, shut down all power to the zeta grid that runs through my bedroom and the boys. Turn off all electronics and screens in that area. *She then glances at Ramiel and nods* Very well then. At least you are eating.

Centra: Acknowledged. *soon enough, she follows through with the command. There is a light humming noise that fills the downstairs area before all the electronics simply become dead and powerless*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hey! *growls as the circuit grid shuts off, leaving him in semi-darkness. He turns the light on and moves to his closet to get changed into something decent to wear for the day* *”Why do you want me to come so bad…? I was coming. I just had to finish that one bit…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head then stands to the side of the now defrosted and warmed-up carcass* Much better.. *she then glances downward* ~I told you several times to get your butt up here. You were being obstinate and even giving me sass. If you keep that up, I will take away your games for a week.~ *Sighing, she moves over to Ramiel* Is that helping to make your stomach hurt less?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I wasn’t giving you sass. Oh my god, mom! I just wanted to finish that bit of the game. I’d been working on it so long. I didn’t even get to save! Now I have to do all of that again….”* *sighs and comes up the stairs, into the kitchen* I bet you don’t even need me for anything….

Ramiel: *shakes his head* I still feel like I’m going to hurl, mom. But I’m hungry at the same time. Isn’t that really weird…? *sighs* I don’t know what I’m going to do about it… *slides out of his chair and moves over to Sephiroth so he can hug him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph, you made a promise to make breakfast for your brother. You can’t say things and never follow through. *She snorts* As for your game, it is unimportant. Do not ever put those things before you family. Understand? *she shakes her head. She then begins to slice open the thawed out carcass*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her* But you don’t even need me up here! What could I be doing here that I couldn’t do downstairs? Ramiel doesn’t need me. You don’t need me. I want to go back to my game. *folds his arms, angry* What’s going on anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Glares at Seph* If you don’t cool your attitude, you won’t be playing any games for a week. *she snorts then snarls* You made a promise to make food for your brother. Or did you forget all about that?

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.