How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, but I was going to feed him when I was done with my games. Then you already took care of it, so I don’t know what I’m supposed to do now. *takes a seat at the table, grumbling* See. Ramiel is already fed, and you’re taking care of it. What am I supposed to do now? I got called up here for nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ramiel has only eaten a few fruits, Seph. You can still make him that meal that you had promised. *she scowls at his other words* If you keep that up, you will not see those video games of yours for an entire fortnight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stomps his feet in annoyance but moves for the refrigerator so he can get the ingredients for preparing a meal. He loudly grumbles to himself as he places pasta into a pot, and begins chopping vegetables* Stupid cooking… I don’t see why I have to do this anyway. There’s plenty of other food around here…

Ramiel: *moves away from Sephiroth, dissapointed. He sits down on the ground while he waits for his brother to prepare his food, then begins blowing spit bubbles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Sephiroth’s complaints. She then shakes her head* You are the one who insists that I let you cook from time to time, Seph. I honestly don’t care if you two never eat a bit of human food ever again. However, you’d have to give up those pattie things that you seem to favor. *she then notices what Ramiel is doing* Stop that. It’s unbecoming.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: It’s unbecoming what? *grins in amusment and begins picking his nose, amused at Jennah’s annoyance*

Sephiroth: You mean the burgers? I like them…. you can make them out of anything. Including the stuff you kill. Just put meat, flour and egg in a blender and fry it up. It’s really tasty. *sets the pots on the stove and adjusts the heat. Then he turns on Ramiel and playfully kicks him in the butt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *firmly speaks* It is unbecoming of little boys who will grow into proper men. *She shakes her head at Ramiel’s continued antics. She then looks over at Sephiroth* Yes, burgers.. *dismissively waves her right hand* Whatever those things ar- *she then scowls* Seph, don’t kick your brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why not? He started it, mom. He was picking his nose, and you were telling him not to. Everybody wins. Plus I get to kick somebody!

Ramiel: *yelps and springs to his feet, then turns on Sephiroth and makes a weak light-pitched growling sound. He stomps his feet, then shakes his head and moves to sit at the table again, wanting to eat more fruit* I’m not little…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans* Both of you, behave yourselves. *She frowns at Sephiroth* And what is with this need to kick someone? Hmph, there is not much since in kicking your own family. All three of us work together. *sighing at Ramiel’s statement, she shakes her head* You are quite young and small, boy. You still have many years of growing ahead of you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wrinkles his nose in protest* Sure we work together. I’d work together more with shorty if I could actually see him. He’s so short that I never see him, which is why I need to kick him. I wanna know where he is. *places his palms over his mouth and makes a loud faux-flatulent sound*

Ramiel: Hey! Take that back! I’m no–*springs to his feet to whine about Sephy’s words, at least until he hears the fake farting sounds. He begins to loudly laugh, squealing with happiness* Do it again!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans and shakes her head at the two boys* I swear, I don’t know which of you is worse. *she then turns to leave the kitchen. As she leaves, she reaches down to give both of the boys an affectionate pat on the top of their heads. She then strolls to the library so that she can grab some books to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *squirms slightly as Jennah rubs his head, seeming a little irritated by it* Moooommm!! *chuckles, amused all the same. After she is gone, he moves to his feet and stands near Sephiroth at the sink, wanting to keep an eye on his cooking work, also wanting to learn from him*

Sephiroth: Ramiel’s worse, mother. I stopped finding flatulence funny a long time ago. *smirks and resumes cooking* Don’t get so close, Ram-head. I don’t wanna burn you by accident. *watches Jennah leave, curious* *”Where are you going?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Hm? Oh, don’t worry much about where I’m going, Seph. I’m just grabbing a few books to read for today. Do you want me to grab a few for you to read while I’m in the library?~ *she strolls over to one of the rear bookshelves then begins to peruse the binders for books that show signs of interest to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Phh, I don’t wanna read. After this, I wanna go back to my videogames. I’m nearly done with unlocking all the secrets on the driving game I’m playing. Hey mom… why aren’t there roads out here on the island? I wish there were some, because then I’d drive around in a big red Maserati MC12 Corsa.”* *grins with happiness*

Ramiel: A what…? *blinks, then rises to his feet, grinning* Is the food done yet? Is it? Huh, is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Why should there be roads? Where would the roads go to… Even if there are roads, you can’t even reach the pedals yet. That wouldn’t do you any good at all.~ *She snorts* ~If you really want to drive a car today.. I can take you and Ramiel someplace where you can do exactly that. However, you must remain on your best behavior first.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m behaving. Why wouldn’t I?”* *finishes cooking the pasta and takes out a plate to set the food in, before he serves it to Ramiel, handing him a fork* *”I always behave. I’m not doing anything that would get me into trouble, and I never do that stuff anyway.”* *takes a seat near the carcass on the floor and begins picking at it*

Ramiel: *hungrily chows into his food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Seph, you are not always fully behaved. I know that you can be quite the trouble-maker when you feel like it.~ *She shakes her head* ~My statement remains. As long as you stay on your best of behaviors, I’ll find a place for you to actually drive a car.~ *She finishes picking out books. She then strolls back into the kitchen so that she can watch over the boys once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *just sits there for five minutes, eating his food. Because he partially filled up on fruit, he doesn’t eat much. While Seph is leaning over the kill, he grins and begins to flick pasta sauce at his older brother, howling with laughter when a huge tomatoey blob lands on his back and splatters, making a big red stain*

Sephiroth: *hasn’t noticed yet and just looks up at Ramiel when he laughs, wondering what the fuss is about*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *notices the younger boy’s fit of laughter as she reenters the kitchen. Tilting her head, she looks about the room, trying to find any indication as to why the boy is so humored. Eventually, she just shrugs then sits down at the table, having figured that the boy is entertained by something simple as usual. She then opens up one of her books so that she can glance through it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *once he has calmed down enough, he flicks another large chunk of pasta onto his older brother, loudly laughing at the mess he is making*

Sephiroth: Oh, what? *glares at the mess on his back and growls at Ramiel* You little bastard! *moves to the table and grabs the back of Ramiel’s chair, pulling it back to get him and the chair away from the table*

Ramiel: *screams in fear and springs to his feet, jumping into the air, unconciously levitating himself up towards the ceiling* Help!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *scowls and looks up from her book as she notices what is going on between the two boys. She then narrows her eyes at Ramiel* First, stop throwing food at Seph. That is unbecoming. *hisses* And get back down. *she then looks at Sephiroth* Go get some clean clothes on, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *looks down at the ground and begins crying* Get down? Oh my god, what am I doing up here? How do I get down? How?! I don’t know hooowwww!! *begins to wail and cry in fear, punching the ceiling, causing him to rise further, flattening against said ceiling* HELP!!

Seph: *calms down and climbs off the table. However, when he sees Ramiel on the ceiling he points at him and begins to howl with laughter*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and shakes her head* Damn it all.. *sighing, she looks up at Ramiel again* First, you need to calm down. Stop panicing, boy. *She glances at Seph* Stop laughing and help your brother. *she shakes her head before turning her attention to Ramiel once more* Now, try to think about controlling some sort of big hand that’s holding you. Imagine yourself using that hand to set you back down… *she shrugs, hoping her description will help*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But he’s so funny, mom! Look at him, he sucks! *points at Ramiel and breaks out into another fit of laughter. When asked to help, he moves onto the table and begins grabbing at Ramiel’s ankle, trying to pull him down*

Ramiel: OWWW!! *continues to scream in terror, moreso because Sephiroth grabbing his ankle hurts. He flails his limbs, trying to make Sephiroth let go* FUCK OFF, SEEEPHIIIROTHH!!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at the two boys* Both of you, settle down. *she looks up at Ramiel* Calm down. Seph is only trying to help. *she sighs and holds out her hand to Ramiel* Try to grab onto me, boy. *She then looks at Sephiroth* Perhaps some instruction would help him, hm? Clearly just grabbing him isn’t doing anything of use.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bites his tongue, but he continues to loudly snicker* Yeah, probably… *grins and stands on the table* Look, I’m sorry. You need to get down now, though… relax, clear your mind and think about carefully drifting down.

Ramiel: *swipes out at Sephiroth’s head, then reaches out for Jenna’s hand. Once he is calm, he literally falls off the roof, smacking down on the table beside Sephiroth. The force of the shock combined with the pain make him begin his loud wailing anew*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Well at least he’s down now…

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.