How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *is still quite teary eyed and sad, but stops his crying for now* I-I’m sorry, mmm-mothe- *begins to cough, loudly* I don’t feel well… *whimpers and holds onto Jennah, making removing his clothes difficult*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a frustrated sigh as Ramiel clutches onto her. She then shakes her head and simply casts a spell to remove her clothes and Ramiel’s* There. *With that, she walks into the springs and tries to set Ramiel down on a rock* Now, what’s going on. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *sits down on the rock, still whimpering and carrying on. He points to his stomach, and looks up at her again, loudly sniffling* My tummy hurts…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: How so, Ramiel? Are you hungry? Do you feel like you’re going to throw up? What is it? *She frowns, not liking having to fight to get answers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *begins to nod his head* I feel sick… my tummy hurts. A lot… *begins to cough once more, then resumes his pained crying* Ow… it hurts… *hugs onto his stomach, loudly whimpering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Damn.. *shaking her head, she closes her eyes and tries to cast a scanning spell over Ramiel. She hopes to find some sort of answer to his distress from the scan*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *if Jenna were to scan him intensively, she would learn that his insides overall are growing and changing in reaction to his unique genetics, and his overall general growing in age. His stomach is growing small growths on the lining to assist in more efficient digestion, which would also be the main reason for his discomfort. If she were to scan him for his overall wellbeing, he would be overtired and a little lethargic from a lack of food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at what she finds with her scans. She then shakes her head and grumbles* This sort of thing never happened to myself nor Seph.. Unless. ~Seph, what exactly do you think about this?~ *she sends her elder son the mental information from the scans that she had just conducted*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s really weird, mom…”* *stops playing his video games and walks out into the hot springs area* Can you take him to a doctor? Actually – where would you take him? I don’t think a doctor can fix something like that.

Ramiel: *whimpers and hugs his stomach. He then shuffles off the rock and stands on the bank, then begins to dry retch, having nothing in his stomach to throw up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *she shakes her head at Sephiroth* I think this may just be a bit of his growing patterns, Seph.. There’s not much of anything we can do. *she then looks at Ramiel* Boy, you need to eat something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head* I don’t know what else it could be. So yeah… *hums in thought* Do you think that stomach thing is because of him being part-dragon? Or because of him being part-Jenova? Or do you think it’s both?

Ramiel: *begins to shiver once more and moves back into the water, looking particularly miserable right now* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* I don’t know for certain, Seph. I don’t know at all. I’ll speak to your teachers today. That’s for certain. *She then looks at Ramiel* Yes, you need to eat. Boys who don’t eat die. Do you want to die?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *stares at Jenna, looking fearful. He quickly shakes his head and bursts into tears anew* NO!! *wails loudly, afraid*

Sephiroth: Great going, mom. *sighs tiredly* But yeah, talk to my teachers.. maybe they know something. Especially my science teacher. We learned a little about biology in the past. Maybe she’ll know something about it all… then again, maybe not. You don’t know unless you ask.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It can’t hurt.. Several of your teachers are dragons, Seph. I hope you know that by now. *She frowns at Ramiel and sadly shakes her head* Boy, settle down. You won’t die if you just start eating again. You need to eat to be healthy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just because they’re dragons, it doesn’t mean they know everything. Some of them might act like they know everything, but they really don’t. At all. *folds his arms* Want me to go ask them right now? I’ll probably get grred at but… *shrugs* They still don’t know everything, mom.

Ramiel: *loudly sniffles, miserable* Oh… o-okay… *moves back into the water, finding himself quite cold right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* I know that dragons do not know everything, Seph. I am not blind to such facts. However, with them being dragons, and the boy being part-dragon, they might understand what is going on with him. It’s not like either of us are part-dragon. *she shakes her head. She then sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *moves into the warm water and continues to shiver. Though whether that is out of fear, or because he is cold, it may be hard to tell*

Sephiroth: Want me to go start cooking something for breakfast, mom? *licks his lips* I’m getting pretty hungry, and although Ram said he isn’t hungry, I bet he would eat some pancakes or something. *grins* Right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins and nods at Sephiroth* Yes, go ahead and make breakfast. I still don’t have a clue where you’re learning to cook though.. Is one of your teachers sneaking in cooking lessons?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No… but they know I’m a human and wanted to teach me some of my own cultural things. So they gave me a…. cook book. I have to learn four pages of instructions from it by the end of next week and prepare them for the teacher.

Ramiel: *silently moves over to Jennah, then tries to get into her lap, wanting cuddles, comfort, and is overall demanding her attention and closeness once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmph. They should know by now that you’re not ill-fed. *she shakes her head at the thought of Sephiroth using a cook book. She then shrugs* However, if you’re actually enjoying what they’re teaching you, then I will not stop them. *sighs as Ramiel moves in to cuddle. She then picks him up* Let’s get you dressed. *After carrying Ramiel to his room, she begins to put clean clothes on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *cuddles onto Jennah’s arm as she carries him into his room, continuing to sulk and generally be unhappy, partially due to the fact he is overtired* Why is Sephiroth cooking…? *raises his arms up to make Jennah’s task a little easier* Why did you wake me up…? I was comfy…

Sephiroth: Some of it is fun, yeah. *grins and steps aside as Jennah leaves the spring, returning to his room to once again play video games*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph is cooking because he wants to have food in the style that humans eat. He also wants to share his cooking with you. Don’t you want gifts from your big brother? *she grins at him and continues to put clothes on him. She then picks him up again* As for why we woke you up, you can’t sleep all day long, Ramiel. You need to be awake.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *mumbles* I want gifts, yeah. *continues to stand there, helping Jennah out as necessary. Once she picks him up, he holds onto her, cuddling against her, resting his head down on her shoulder, then begins to subconciously telepathically transmit his feelings of utter contentment and security while this close to his ‘mother’* But I feel sleepy still… *yawns, snuggling up against her, grinning* I love you, mom…

Sephiroth: *seems to have forgotten about cooking and loudly laughs at a silly cutscene in the video game he is playing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins then pats Ramiel’s back as he snuggles up against her* I love you, too. That’s why I want you to take care of yourself. None of us want you to suffer. *she walks out of the room. Then, she sighs as she hears Seph’s video game* Seph, I thought you said that you were going to cook food for your brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah, and I am. *continues to stare at the screen and play games, grinning* I will, when I finish this level, OK? Don’t worry too much, mom. I’m not going to take too long.

Ramiel: *continues to hold onto Jennah as she walks out of the room, curiously watching Sephiroth playing his games. He slowly shaakes his head and yawns* I don’t like that game…

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.