How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* I kind of have one now. But it’s not that bad. *points to the side of his head, tapping the back upper quadrant of his skull* It sparks like fire and burns occaisionally. Sometimes a few of these will go off at once, like fireworks in my brain. But after they’re gone… oh my head feels good… very very good. And clear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods at what Sephiroth is explaining* Your mind must be rapidly evolving to do things like that. It does make me wonder what you’ll be capable of once you fully mature. *grins at Seph then nudges him* You can sit on the bed or anywhere other than the floor if you’d like. I’ll give you a massage.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances off to the side, his expression one of mild concern* I really don’t know… maybe I’ll be able to blow things up like a hydrogen bomb. I’m not too sure what I’m capable of. I never had any guide or other to compare myself to… *moves to lie down on the bed*

Ramiel: *begins to make a loud coughing noise as a large fish bone gets stuck in his throat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth’s comments* Well, you’re definitely right where that is concerned. There definitely was no one prior to you to compare yourself to. Unless we can find Jenova’s species in thi- *stops as she hears Ramiel’s coughing then sighs* Make yourself comfortable, Seph. I’ll be right back. *walks to Ramiel’s side then begins trying to pat his back to dislodge the bone*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want to look for Jenova’s species? I wonder what that will mean, if we find her… *hears the coughing and sighs* Alright, mother. *moves back into his room and lies down on his bed*

Ramiel: *continues to cough, becoming more panicked as he does so. Finally, he dislodges the bone from his throat and spits it out, then begins to loudly whimper*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Softly sighs at Ramiel as he begins to whimper. She then moves up behind him before she gently hugs him* Shhh… It’s alright now, Ramiel. You’re safe. *gently hums into his ear* Just calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *whimpers at her* I am calm… but that really hurt! *begins to cry, sniffling* I… I-I’m not going to eat fish ever again… *shoves the one he had away from him, growling at it* I hate it. Hate it! Why would Seph give me that anyway…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Ramiel* Oh, settle down, little one. You just need to be more careful while eating fish. *grips onto the fish that he had then begins slowly pealing off the flesh. She then shows it to Ramiel* See, no bones in there. It’s safe for you to eat this bit. And Seph brought in the fish because he thought you might like the taste. He wanted to treat you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *quietly watches Jennah peel the fish, then reaches out with his hands, wanting to eat the boneless piece that she has peeled off* It’s alright, but you can’t just bite into it… not like the other things. Hell, even the claw monsters are better…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It just depends on the fish, Ramiel. Also, with time, you’ll learn how to feel out their bones and just eat around them. *Shrugs then blinks* “Claw monsters”? I’m not completely certain what you’re talking about there. *shakes her head. She then returns to deboning the fish for Ramiel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: There’s a couple. Seph fishes them out of the lake. If you poke them with a stick, they go… *raises his hands up, defensive crab style. He waves his arms around and begins to snip at the air* There’s one where you can eat it’s tail. It does that too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, you’re talking about crustaceans. Those are either crabs, *sends him psychic images of the animals as she speaks the names* lobsters, or crayfish. Considering that you haven’t really gotten any from the ocean, I’d say you probably haven’t eaten many lobster… *pats Ramiel’s head* Will you be ok now? I promised to give Seph a good back rub.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Seph has fed me that one… *telepathically sends her a picture of the lobster* It was nice though. It was also nice after boiling it in some salt water. Really delicious, actually. The others…. not so much. *frowns* I… yeah…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… yes, that would indeed be a lobster. I do have to wonder where Seph got one.. *shrugs then straightens up* Thank you for being understanding, Ramiel. I’ll be back later if you need me. *gives him a small grin. Soon enough, she makes her way over to Seph’s room. Sitting down next to her elder son, she reaches over so that she can begin the promised back-rub*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *gives Jennah a small nod as she leaves, then moves onto his bed and curls up*

Sephiroth: *begins to purr as Jennah rubs his back. He closes his eyes and just lies there, thouroughly enjoying the experience. He soon begins to drift off to sleep, a light doze at first, but drifts into the deeper stages of sleep not long after*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly hums, mostly to herself as she continues to massage Seph’s back. Once he fully falls asleep, she allows herself a large grin* Rest well, my son. *leans in to gently kiss the top of Seph’s head. She then pats the back of her elder son’s head before standing up and making her way to Ramiel’s room again, wanting to check up on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *responds with a very incoherrent mumbling noise, then begins to snore. He remains that way for the next several hours if undisturbed*

Ramiel: *has since moved to the corner of his room and is sorting plastic cars by colour into various parts of his toy box. He seems very distracted as he carries out the task*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins as she leans against the side of Ramiel’s doorway. For several minutes, she just watches him. However, eventually, she moves over to kneel down next to him* Can I help you, Ramiel?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *looks up at Jennah, having not noticed she was there. He shrugs and turns his attention back down at his toys* No, I’m alright… *continues to arrange the toys into each of the storage boxes, nearly done now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances over at the toys then nods in an approving fashion* Looking rather good. *moves her right hand over to gently pat the top of Ramiel’s head* You are doing quite well at keeping your area clean and organized.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *slowly nods his head* I’m glad you like it.. *looks up at her, then lowers his head again* I did something really bad, didn’t I…? *sits on the ground, keeping his head lowered* I… I thought you’d be OK with it. I mean, Seph normally is. He gets a bit mad when I run off, but.. *whimpers* I don’t want to get eaten.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Ramiel and nods at him* Yes, you did something very bad. When I tell you to do something, you need to do it, Ramiel. I don’t tell you things just to make you miserable or for the sake of it. I give you instructions to keep you safe. *pats the top of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *submissively nods his head and sighs* Yes, mother… I think I understand now… but. *whimpers* I still want to go outside. Seph was teaching me how to fly. I don’t really want to miss much of that. If I learn fast, I’ll fly sooner. Being stuck here delays that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at him* You can go outside at the end of your punishment. Until then, you’ll have to pick a large room like the training room. There is more than sufficent room for you to learn how to fly in there. *gently nudges Ramiel* It is getting late, boy. You should go to bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *sulks at Jennah, then shakes his head* I’m not sleepy… I don’t think I want to go to bed, mother. Can’t I stay up? I’m not making much noise… *gets to his feet and dusts himself off, then wriggles under his bed, trying to make himself more difficult to get at*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.