How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *crosses her arms at Ramiel* You have lessons tomorrow, boy. If I find out that you are asleep during these lessons due to your decicion not to sleep… *sighs* You will be in trouble again. I’d rather you get a full night’s rest and remain healthy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *grumbles to himself and rummages through his toy collection, plucking up his stuffed dragon. He finally climbs up into the bed, curling up* Alright… sorry, mother… *whimpers* Turn the light off if you want…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Ramiel then nods at him* Thank you, my son. You need to be smart when you grow up. Remember this. *moves over to gently kiss his forehead. Then, she turns around and exits the room. As she exits, she reaches over to flick off the lights. Soon enough, she moves over to her bed and sits down* Well, today was interesting… *shakes her head then strips down. Soon enough, she lies down on her bed and begins to drift off to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *watches Jennah leave, silent. He hugs onto his stuffed dragon as she turns off the light, lying there for some time before finally drifting off to sleep himself*

Sephiroth: *continues to sleep until late next morning. He stretches as he gets out of bed, and tiredly walks out of his room to the Hot Spring area, stripping down so he can dive in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans and begins to stir as she hears the activity in the spring. Eventually, she slides out of bed and heads into the spring as well* Heh, see you’re enjoying yourself there, Seph. *she nods at him before she begins to strip down as well. Soon enough, she slips down into the water, intending to clean off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head up, grinning back at Jennah as she approaches the spring herself* I really am. *shakes his head, trying to get water out of his ears* It’s better than spending another day asleep, because you can’t spend the rest of your life doing that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Sephiroth then nods at him* Yes, that is very much true, my son. Still, the average human sleeps for over a third of their life during the length of their lifetime. So, in that matter of speaking, you’ve slept for several days and weeks. *winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re right, mother. At least four years already, then. *casually paddles away from her, diving under the water where it’s much deeper. He comes up again after a moment and begins to tread water* Seems kind of a long time. It seems a little pointless to be alive, only to spend that much time asleep and missing out on it.

Ramiel: *had also woken up and heard the noise, and appears in the doorway of the spring area, seeming shy, timid and very standoffish*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph’s assessment of sleep and living* Perhaps so, but imagine my age and how much time I’ve spent sleeping then. *begins to lather up her hair. Soon enough, she sets down the soap then swims over to Seph’s side* And don’t you even dare think about trying to not sleep for the rest of your life. That would just mess you up. *she doesn’t notice Ramiel’s presence for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *dips his head under the water again, then comes up, spitting water at her in a casual manner* I never said I was going to do that, mother. I like to sleep. It’s very relaxing and there’s something soothing about being warm, quiet and comfortable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… *smirks at Sephiroth then splashes water at his face* I would imagine that the soothing bit would be the fact that you are indeed warm and comfortable when you are warm, quiet, and comfortable. *broadly grins* However, the soothing part for me is the fact that you’re quiet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pokes his tounge out at her* Being warm and comfortable when I am warm and comfortable is really redundant, mother. *smirks at her next comment, then shakes his head* I’m not that loud, really. Ramiel is louder when he plays highway-smash, and twenty car pileup with his toy car collection.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Yes, I know that the words were rather redundant. However, the point is that you are soothed because of those elements. *dips down under the water. Soon enough, she emerges behind Sephiroth and wraps him up in a hug* And you can be quite loud and demanding.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps a little bit as Jenna hugs him. He looks up at her and grins, playfully whacking at her chin with his hands, which have the fingers curled into mock claws* Hey! *tries to push her away, giggling* Stop being so mean, mother!

Ramiel: *crouches away from the door timidly, then returns to his room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, so you think that is mean? *tightens her grip, not intending to let Sephiroth go quite yet* Hmm… I wonder what this is then. *broadly smirks. Soon enough, she drags Sephiroth down into the water along with herself. She holds him there for a few seconds, no more than ten seconds. Then, she lets go of him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to loudly growl at Jennah, but it is playful and he is also trying not to laugh* Hey, let go of m—*begins to cough, then holds his breath as he is dragged under the water, struggling, kicking at her legs while he’s being held under. Once let go, he darts away from her and swims to the surface, gasping for air, also coughing* Mother!! *glares* That was really mean! *pokes his tongue out at her and paddles away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *emerges from the water a few moments after Sephiroth gets away from her. She then grins at him and nods* Oh yes, I know. *chuckles at him* Calm down, Seph. You’ll survive. *with that, she swims over to the edge of the spring and climbs out. Then, she moves over to the towels and grabs one to dry herself off with*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re right, mom. I’ll survive. But then I think of weird stuff about this water and it makes me worried. For instance, how many times have bathing people peed in here? *leans on the rocks on the edge of the pool* I’d be lying if I said I never did. But who else visited this spring before us?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s question then sighs at him* Even if that was a valid question, which it isn’t, I can’t give you an accurate answer. However, first, I must stress to you that there is strong magic that was put onto these waters by dragons. Those creatures prefer things to be pristine. So, they cast a series of spells on this water that will make it pristine no mater how much filth is washed off in it. As or how many “people”, well, that depends on your definition of “people”. *begins to rub a towel against her skin in order to dry herself* If you mean humans, that’s an easy answer. Three humans have ever used these water. If your meaning is sentient creatures… *thinks* probably in the millions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves out of the water, seeming bothered* That’s nasty… *grabs a towel to dry himself off with, rubbing at his hair* I think I can get by without using this in future… or perhaps use the shower in the bathroom instead…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph* I already told you, Seph, the water is magically purified. That means, moments after you urinate, such impurities are taken out of the water via the magic of the dragons who founded this place. Hence, it is a moot point.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pokes out his tongue* It still doesn’t sound that nice…. *dries himself off properly, then dumps the towels on the ground and walks for his room, stark naked* It’s not a moot point if I don’t think it is! *shuts the door to his room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs at Seph. Soon enough, she finishes drying herself off. Then, she moves to her closet so that she can get dressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles out of his room again within five minutes, grinning proudly as he walks out in some of the casual clothes Jennah had bought for him* Okay, I’m all good now, mother. Where’s my claws? Are they finished? I want to go outside and practice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *steps out of her closet, dressed in a clean set of her armor. She then looks over at Seph and shakes her head* Seph, it’s only been a single day. *shakes her head* I told you that it would take three days for the claws to be finished up. You’ll just need to be a bit more patient. Now, get to your lessons, boy. You need to learn how to be smart so you can be even craftier. *walks over to Ramiel’s room and knocks on the door* Are you ready for your classes today?

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.