How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods her head* Well, I’ve already given you permission to pick out any unclaimed rooms, Seph. If you want more than just a beginners training room, then you may have that as well. Just don’t let these activities get in the way of your classes. *crosses her arms* You know full well that it was quite a task for me to set up any form of schooling for you two while you’re here in Halcyon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How come you can’t make them BE part of classes? You know, like fighting training. Going outside to learn survival skills. The really important stuff. Spelling won’t help you out there. Learning how to add up numbers won’t help you out there either. It’s all pretty stupid, mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *crosses her arms before frowning at Sephiroth* We’ve been through this over a hundred times before since the day you started classes, Seph. You are smart, both of you are. You shouldn’t squander your intelligence on simply knowing how to hunt like some sort of brute. *snorts* Also, might I remind you that the fact that I know how to add up numbers is the reason why you will be getting claws in a few days.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How does adding up numbers and math in general mean claws? I don’t see how one means the other. *screws up his face, then backs up to playfully swat at the air with his fingers* Oh man though, I’m going to record how fast I can climb trees once I get them. I bet I’d be able to outclimb a squirrel or something! *seems really happy, then sits down on his butt, grinning* I’m going to need a stop-watch.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *broadly smirks at Sephiroth* Oh, but how would have have ever been able to compare your time with that of a squirrel if you didn’t know mathematics, hm? *softly chuckles at Seph* As for how mathematics is important to making your claws, it’s called engineering. Mathematics is an integral part of engineering. Trust me, having knowledge of sciences and mathematics will help you, my son. *looks down at Ramiel* Are you feeling any better?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *shakes his head, still rather miserable about the situation and his punishment* I’ll be alright later… *sits up properly and moves to lean against Jennah, wanting to continue sulking and crying, also wanting her comfort and closeness*

Sephiroth: It wouldn’t be too hard I don’t think. Just record a squirrel’s time, then my time. If my time is less, then I am faster. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gently massages the top of Ramiel’s scalp, allowing for him to stay put. She then shakes her head at Sephiroth* Yes, but what if you are still slower even with the gloves, hm? Let’s see… Oh, yes, I know what you could do. *snaps her fingers on her left hand* You can use the knowledge you’ve gained in your classes to develop the fastest route via mathematics and physics.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *leans into Jennah, basking in her affections and comfort. He becomes rather quiet and placidated by her touch, then closes his eyes, snuggling up against her*

Sephiroth: *pokes his toungue out at Jennah* How could I learn mathematics and physics with claws? They’re for slashing and gouging things.. not pressing numbers on a calculator. *chuckles at his own comment, finding it funny*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *her eyelids lower slightly as she gives Seph a disappointed look* You weren’t listening to me at all, were you? *shakes her head* I said that you could use the knowledge you have been gaining in your classes in order to develop a climbing path and plan that would allow you to actually out-climb a squirrel. That is a completely different concept. It takes mental power and intelligence. That which you have, you’re just refusing to use it at the moment, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh… right. Yeah I guess I could calculate the shortest distance to travel in order to outrun a squirrel. *doesn’t seem overly interested in the idea* Though I guess you could do that with your prey too, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, knowing how to make calculations such as velocity and momentum can help you all over the place, Sephiroth. *reaches over to poke his nose* So, your lessons will remain as is. And you will continue to ace them, understood? *narrows her eyes* Speaking of which, when’s the last time you’ve done any of your homework?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles* I did it earlier today. Go ask Centra if you want. I generally don’t take homework down here. I do it up there when the lesson’s over. *frowns at her* Don’t you believe me or something? I can’t stand homework. Free time is for free time, not for doing useless work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ah, I see… *frowns, thinking that Seph does seem to come down to the living area of the base quite quickly after his lessons* Well.. I suppose I will believe you, Seph. However, if I hear from any one of your teachers anything on the contrary, you will be in trouble. Understand? *glances down at Ramiel* Have you been fed yet, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *shakes his head, then speaks in a small voice* I’m not hungry…

Sephiroth: Talk to them all you want, I’m nto going to get into trouble. *folds his arms* I do my homework after my lessons are over when it’s all still fresh in my mind. What could possibly be so bad about that, hmm? *glances over at Ramiel, then sends a telepathic signal to Jennah, not wanting Ramiel to hear* *”I doubt he’s eaten anything since his hissy fit earlier. You brought down the carcass after you guys hunted, and he sulked in his room. I brought him a fish and he wasn’t interested in that either.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hrmph, I didn’t say I’d put you under an inquisition, Seph. I only stated that if any of your teachers ever state that you are slipping, you will be in trouble. They do occaccionally report your activities and achievements to me, you know. *deeply frowns at Seph’s telepathic message* ~Is the fish still around?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* *”It’s out in your room. With the carcass you left for him earlier. We’ve killed something each for him to eat, and there’s way more than enough food to feed him for like, three to five days. But he’s still not interested.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods at Seph’s information. She then moves to pick up Ramiel* ~Seph, I will need your help. We need to have him eat whether he wants to or not. It is unhealthy for him to continue shunning food.~ *carries Ramiel over to where the carcasses are then sets him down in front of them* You need to eat something, boy. You’ll get sick if you continue to avoid eating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *simply sits down on the floor, lowering his head submissively as he’s set down* I’m not hungry, mother… I really don’t want to eat any of that stuff. *turns his head away, whimpering*

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow* *”Is he doing one of his temper tantrum things? He’s certainly pouting…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Slowly shakes her head at Ramiel* You can’t go all day long without eating anything, Ramiel. It’s not good for a growing boy. *frowns in thought then faintly smirks as she believes that she’s found a useful tactic* Do you want to be short for the rest of your life, hm? If you don’t eat, you’ll never grow. Then Seph will laugh at you for being short even when you’re twenty. *glances at Sephiroth* ~I’m not fully certain what it is. However, yes, I agree, he’s definitely is moping about.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *looks up at her, but doesn’t seem any happier* Seph laughs at me anyway… *places his face in his hands and begins to cry*

Sephiroth: *blinks at Ramiel, then looks up at Jennah, seeming hopeless with the situation* I… I didn’t do it. You’re the one who said it to him, mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans and burries her face in her left hand* ~That wasn’t the way that it was supposed to go.. I just was trying to give him some motivation..~ *shakes her head then kneels down next to Ramiel* Please, just eat something. For me, Ramiel.. *glances at Seph* ~Please.. help me. I know that it was I who made him cry, but I still need help.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the ceiling, then releases a long exasperated sigh. He slides off the furniture and crouches down on the other side of Ramiel, sighing at the boy* Ram… mom just wants you to eat something. I know you’re sad about what’s happened, but you can’t go and sulk about it and starve yourself. We get it that you’re sad. But stop pouting in this way. It’s not helping either of us.

Ramiel: *continues to sob, but reluctantly inches towards the fish and begins picking at the side flesh and scales, removing a small piece to begin eating, saying nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs with relief then nods at Seph, approving of his actions* ~Thank you, my son. I wish I could be a perfect mother for the two of you…~ *shakes her head, trying to toss away those thoughts. She then gently pats Ramiel’s back* That’s right, young one. You need your food. If you want, we can go eat at a human restaurant tomorrow, if you remain behaved and eat properly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *continues to sulk, but picks at the food, nodding* Alright, mother… *finally picks up the fish and drags it towards his room*

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* *”I was never that difficult. Of course, you nabbed me away from the labs when I was older than that, and I learned to appreciate what I had a lot faster than he’s going to learn it.”* *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs at Sephiroth’s assessment of Ramiel* ~I suppose you’re partially right there, but Hojo never had you so malnourished that your hair was falling out, Sephiroth. That boy was younger than you, but he was on the verge of death. You were practically placed on a pedestal by Hojo in comparison to what was done to him.~ *moves closer to Seph and gently kisses his forehead* Are you still suffering from those headaches?

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.