How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is not overly sure whether or not he likes that idea, but shrugs and moves over anyway* Okay. *raises his hands up for scanning, wanting to get it over with as quickly as he can* This part seems boring… I want to get to the cool stuff already!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Seph’s words* You are getting quite repetitive. I’ve told you several times that you need to be patient. Things don’t just appear out of thin air. *shakes her head at him. She then activates the scanners. So, within seconds of Sephiroth placing his hands up, a series of blue laser beams emit out from the scanner and begin to trace the contours of his hands. The traced map of his hands would be visible from one of the console screens to the left side of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at the lasers, then turns his head away to prevent retina damage, keeping his hands still so they can br properly scanned* Right, be patient… *grumbles* As long as it doesn’t take years. I’ll distract myself with something else. Yeah, that’ll work…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s actions* You don’t need to worry about your eyes, Seph. Lasers can only hurt your eyes if you were to look directly into the beam. *moves over to the screen and watches the progress. She nods once she sees that the computer models are completed. Then, she switches off the scanners* And no, it won’t be years. A week at the least, perhaps three at the most. I’ll try to have Centra design and create them as soon as possible. *moves over to another console. She then begins to type in commands to Centra, trying to indicate design specifications for the claws*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah, but if a stray beam hits my eyes, I’d be directly looking into them… *glances up at her again when she’s looking at the computer models and data being collected* It doesn’t matter if they don’t fit, or they’re a bit loose. I’m still growing. *grins* And ah… you know what? Once I get claws, Ramiel will start bitching to you that he wants some too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* Ramiel cannot even follow instructions to stay put. I will not give him weapons like claws or any others, no matter how much he whines for them, Seph. *continues typing in commands for the gloves* Hmm… Centra is actually calculating that she’ll be able to build them within three days, Seph. You’ll have your claws soon enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather pleased with Jenna’s inforrmation* Only three days? I can live with that. *grins* I suppose… Though I don’t know. If you made some insects wait three days, they’d already be dead by the time it’s all finished. *points meaningfully at her* You better be glad I’m not a bug.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *turns around to face Sephiroth and gives him a deadpan look* Yes, it is quite good that you are not a bug. *cracks a small smile as she advances on him. Then, she suddenly reaches out and begins to tickle her son* But you are a complete and utter pain in the neck.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at her, confused as she first speaks. Though when she smiles, he broadly grins in response and crouches slightly, preparing for her advance. He leans into her when she tickles, trying to get her fingers to stop moving, and begins to squirm* Hey, no! Stop that, mother! *loudly laughs and tries to playfully bite at her shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *giggles and glances over at him as he bites onto her shoulder. She then whispers into his ear* You know, there’s absolutely no way that your teeth will puncture my armor. *chuckles and continues to tickle him without mercy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to laugh, quite enjoying himself. When he tires of Jennah tickling him, he retreats again, bounding back across the ground twice, landing on his feet, his stance catlike* You’re so mean, mother! *despite his raised voice and statement, he is still grinning* You want to come back downstairs and eat some of my fish, or you going to stay up here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins and advances on Seph once more* Oh, I’m a mean person, am I? *wraps her arms about him then pulls him in close to her. She then looks at his face before leaning in to gently kiss him on the tip of the nose. However, she did eye his lips for just a moment* Go and eat your fish, Seph. I’ll be fine. *lets go of him then makes her way out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins and stays still as Jenna advances on him, returning the hug when she wraps her arms around him* Huh? *his grin slowly fades* Alright, mother. *watches her leave the room, tilting his head* I wonder what that’s all about… *leaves the room himself, going back downstairs to check up on Ramiel*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *turns her head to silently watch Seph as he moves down the stairs. Still, she doesn’t bother following him for now. Instead, she walks into her library so that she can pick out a few books to read. Within twenty minutes, she returns downstairs, holding at least four books in her hands. She then sets the books down on her bed before sitting down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *enters Ramiel’s room, frowning as he finds him curled up on his bed* What’s wrong, short guy? I brought you food, mom brought you food earlier. But you’ve been really quiet all day. This isn’t like you. *sits down on the bed to reach over and pat his back*

Ramiel: *quickly scoots over to Seph, hugging onto his side* Mother banned me from going outside… for a really long time…

Seph: Ah, I heard. You shouldn’t go running off on your own like that. You’re too little right now to see the real dangers behind it, but… you could get caught and eaten by something before you know it.

Ramiel: *just hugs onto Seph’s side, softly crying* I’m sorry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks up as she hears the crying from Ramiel’s room. Releasing a deep sigh, she shakes her head. She then gets to her feet so that she could walk to Ramiel’s bedside. Nodding at Seph as she nears, she reaches over to gently stroke the side of Ramiel’s head* Crying will not make me remove your punishment, Ramiel.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *turns his head up towards Jennah, but hie expressions are no longer pleading or demanding like he was before* I know… I’m sorry, mother. *pushes off Seph and tries to hug her now instead* I’ll never do it again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances down at Ramiel then softly sighs. Then, she gently wraps her arms about him in order to return the hug* I should hope so. Still, whether your are sorry or not, you must serve your time for what you did, Ramiel. There’s plenty of activities that you can do within the base. Seph can show you some if you can’t think of them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly nods his head* Explore the base for one. There’s so many rooms in here that aren’t being used any more, you might be able to ask mother if you can move some stuff in there and have a big play area. You can also go swimming in the spring. If you head for the deeper parts, it can be quite nice. Better than swimming in the lake – you can get bitten by fish there. And it’s cold… you can’t stay in there for long.

Ramiel: *listens quietly to Seph, nodding, his entire demeanor still submissive right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and gives Seph a curiousity-driven look* Another room for his toys? I should think that you two boys have more than enough room for all your toys. *Shakes he head* But if you want one, Ramiel.. you can have one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I dunno, mother. I was thinking of more of a play room. Where we could spar and I could teach him stuff. You know… like footwork and sword fighting techniques? And flying. And doing that pick up stuff with your mind. And uh.. wrestling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth* Seph, what is wrong with the training room that is already in place? You can do all the things that you just listed in there. *shakes her head* There is absolutely not logical reason why you should need a new room for Ramiel to spar… *glances down at Ramiel* Anyway.. the boy here hasn’t been much of a fighter to date.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The room that’s already in place? Centra won’t let you touch half the stuff, that’s what’s wrong with it. There’s pointed stuff hung up all over the walls. Centra gets mad and asks you to get back away from it. *folds his arms and scowls* A room where there’s nothing in except beginner stuff would be better for Ram-head.

Ramiel: *blinks* Ram-head…? I’m not a sheep!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Crosses her arms* The training room is more than large enough still.. I do not see why you’ve waited until now to mention that you need another training room. What have you been using all these years, Seph? *softly sighs* However, if you insist.. Pick out a suitable room. *glances down at Ramiel* Your brother only gives you names like that because he’s fond of you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We’ve actually been going outside, mother. It’s fun to play and run around out there, too. Don’t worry though, I always kept Ramiel supervised. I understand your decision to ban him from going outside for a while, but while that ban is on, there’d be nothing else for him to do.

Ramiel: *his eyes tear up again as he hears Sephy talk about the ban*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.