How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph’s assessment of the cloud* Yes, they are tasty, my son. However, you do not understand the purpose of this “exercise”. *shakes her head at him* It is not to make your thoughts actually dwell on what you see. No, what I am doing is just allowing my thoughts to drift and wander. And in that, the relaxation can be attained.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s silly, mother. Meditation and relaxation is acheived when you close your eyes and clear your mind of thoughts. After that you can slip into a trance-like state and let hours pass if you wanted. It’s pretty useful for calming down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks over at Seph and then grins at him* Perhaps, however, I have never been one for true meditation. *Shakes her head* You’re the one who prescribes to that. I much prefer allowing my thoughts to drift this way. *Shrugs* Actually seeing something that doesn’t come from my twisted mind allows me to relax.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s not much to think about out here though. *sits down on the ground, bored* Now what? You’re going to be out here all day doing that? Or just a while? If it’s all day, I think I might like to go back to sleep soon. My head still hurts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes then glances over at Sephiroth* I did not force you up here, boy. You asked me what I was doing, and you came out here of your own choosing. *reaches over to gently flick Seph’s nose* You are free to leave as you please. *turns her gaze back up to the sky* As for myself, I shall be here until I’ve decided that I want to do something else.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly* Yeah, I get that… but here I was thinking that you were actually going to be doing something interesting, mother! *gives her a teasing shove, then springs away from her to climb a nearby tree. He overdramaticizes how hard it is to climb when he could easily scale it in about 20 seconds. Once past the trunk, he begins to fake-pant, deliberately looking at Jennah as he does so* You know this would be much easier if I had claws…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Glances over at Sephiroth and responds in a dead-pan voice* Or, alternatively, you could simply fly up with your telekinetic abilities, my son. *smirks and shakes her head* I already told you, I’ll give you claws, but they need to be designed and then actually built. I can’t give you things that don’t even exist yet, now can I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can if you make duplicate copies of your own magically. *hops down from the tree again, then bounds over to her, pulling at her arm* Or you can let me borrow yours. *grabs at her hand, then tries to pry the glove off, grinning at her* Come on, I promise I won’t break them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth. She balls her hands into fists, not because she is going to strike her son, but to prevent him from removing her gloves* No, Sephiroth. That is absolutely not a good idea. *snorts at him* These gloves are fitted specifically for my hands. If you were to try putting them on, your hands might be crushed or worse. I’m not about to let you become a cripple like me because of your arrogance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh. A cripple is somebody who can’t walk. I’m not going to put them on my feet. Don’t be ridiculous. Though, clawed shoes would be good too… *ponders the idea, then growls and pulls at Jennah’s arm, kicking her boot before giving up, skulking away in frustration* Fine… I never wanted your crappy gloves anyway… *snarls* Forget about it! *moves away from her and scales the tree once more, this time intending to climb to the top*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Sephiroth* This is not because I don’t trust you, Sephiroth. However, these gloves are form-fitted to my hands. You will get hurt if you try putting them on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Whatever, mom. You’re not going to do it if you don’t want to anyway.”* *climbs the tree to the top, seeming interested at the view* Astrodon at my 12 o’clock. *raises his head to get a better look, then glances down at Jennah, thinking, also smirking in amusement. He lets go of the branches and begins to fall partway down through the tree before suddenly flying away, heading for the lake*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Sephiroth* Boys… *looks back up at the sky then her expression sorrows* I do have to wonder if I sacrificed my own happiness for that of the boys.. *narrows her eyes as she considers her past encounters with a “Sephiroth” and how that “Sephiroth” can’t possibly exist anymore* So very complicated…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flies towards the lake, grinning* *”Come on, mother. You’re the one outside, might as well make the most of it.”* *continues to drift towards the lake, and once low enough, he cuts off his levitational forces, falling down into the water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs* ~You have your fun, Seph. I still have many thoughts to work through. I know you think it’s boring, but it’s important to me..~ *closes her eyes. She still ponders over the Sephiroth who had possessed her elder son when she picked him up, believing him to be the same one that she had seen in her past* I most certainly destroyed him.. *Shakes her head. She knows full well that she is talking to herself and not likely to get any answers this way* But I made a happier Seph, right? This is a better future for him.. so it should be ideal for me as well, right… *Deeply sighs* Answers are so hard to come by..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Hey mom, want a fish for dinner? This lake’s swarming with them. The big nasty white ones with the horn-fins.”* *sends her a picture via telepathy, then dips under the water to attempt snatching at them anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks then shakes her head* ~Seph, you must have a bottomless pit as a stomach. It is much to early to even be thinking about dinner. Anyway, you just ate. How can you even be thinking about having food yet?~ *chuckles* ~Still, if you want to have that for dinner, go ahead.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If we kill it now and hang it upsidedown all day, we can dry it out and snack on it, or turn it into something delicious for dinner. Maybe even cook it slightly, Ramiel kind of likes it when I do that.”* *smirks* *”And why shouldn’t I be thinking of food? It’s good for you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~I don’t think of food until I am hungry, Sephiroth. You can make whatever dinner you wish for Ramiel. I won’t be hungry tonight anyway.~ *shakes her head* ~When you are done with fishing, meet me in this room.~ *sends him a telepathic impression of a room on the third level, where several engineering projects can be found*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Wait, we don’t normally go in that room…”* *is quiet for a couple of minutes as he thinks* *”You’re going to give me some of those claw things already, aren’t you?”* *immediate happiness is sent with the telepathic signal this time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~I did not say that, Seph.~ *shakes her head. Still, she grins at the elated sensations that she can receive from his telepathy* ~Just meet me in that room when you are ready.~ *leaps off the ledge that she had been sitting on and moves back inside the base. She then makes her way toward the room that she had told Seph that she’d meet him in. As she enters, she begins setting up equipment that would allow her to acurately measure Seph’s hands so that he can have gloves that are form-fitted for his own hands*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *drags the fish back inside the base, then carries it down to Ramiel, who is busy pouting in his room and setting up small parking lots of toy cars. He walks up to the room Jennah indicated to him and curiously peers in the doorway, wanting to see what’s going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is currently setting up a scanner. She carefully positions it over a table in the middle of the room* Hopefully this will work. If not, we’ll have to do things the old-fashioned way. *stops what she is doing as she hears Sephiroth’s footsteps. Giving him a small grin, she waves him inside the room* Come on, Seph. You’ll need to come here anyway for me to get this done with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The old fashioned way? *moves into the room properly, and then moves to stand next to her* I heard you talking outside… *grins nervously* Sorry, mother. So yeah, um, how long will this take to do? I want to climb trees with claws, like, yesterday. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: We’re going to prep the materials that will be needed to form you a pair of clawed gloves that would fit your hands and yours alone. Just as my claws fit only my hands. *waves him over* However, for me to do that, first, at the very least, Centra will need to scan your hands and make a computer-generated map of them to use as a mold. If for any reason her scans don’t work, then.. Well.. It’ll be a lot faster if Centra can just scan your hands.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.