The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Hal’s pondering* Hey, calm down. I don’t think we’re keeping these guns today. It sounded like we were just being given them long enough to examine them and see how to load them. You’ll probably get real guns when you start the other classes. *pats Hal’s right shoulder then glances over at Sephiroth* You still said that you had wanted to do everything not even two hours ago. You sure change your mind quickly. *grins at Sephiroth* I don’t think you know what you want yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *looks miserable* But… I want to keep the gun. I wonder when we’ll get to own one… *calls out to the teacher down the front* Hey old timer, when do we get to own our own pistol? I want to start target practise right away.

Corporal: What did you just call me?! *hollers* Old timer!? Watch your mouth boy, I’m not old. I’m only 25, I’m not even married yet! So watch your mouth!

Sephiroth: *snorts in annoyance* I know exactly what I want, and I told you so. I’m allowed to change my mind as I am still forming some of my solid ideas, but I have a very solid idea of what I want to acheive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at the scolding Hal receives* Wow, now you’ve done it, Red. Our room is going to be known for getting in trouble all over the place. I bet he’s going to give you hell from here on out for calling him an old geezer. *softly chuckles once more and returns to Sephiroth* You sure did change your mind rather quickly though. You need to give yourself time to digest your decisions, Sephiroth. It’s only common sense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *shrinks in his chair and lowers his head as he’s yelled at* Oh man, oh man… I didn’t want to get into trouble over that… *calls out* Sorry sir! I was only asking… don’t make us all stay back, okay?

Sephiroth: *snorts* I decided quickly that I don’t like this. That’s easy to work out. I’ll put up with the classes, but I do not like it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *decides to leave Hal to his own for now, figuring it’s already too late to fix what has been said. So, he turns all his attention to Sephiroth* Hey, chill, I was just teasing you and pointing out that it didn’t take long for you to revoke your “I want to do everything”. It’s alright for you to decide that you don’t actually like everything, so do not worry about it. *looks up as the bullets begin heading their way* Well, almost time to learn how to load these things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, that’s fine. I think I’d be more interested in hand-to-hand combat anyway. *snorts* I’ll do what I need to, in order to pass this stupid class, but there are far more interesting things than loading and unloading a gun.

Hal: *snatches up some bullets and hands them to Zack and Sephy* They’re so cool… *loads his own gun and aims it at the front of the room* Ka-pow! *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, I guess there isn’t much fun here, but there’s probably something that guns provide to get guys like Red over here so riled up. I still say that a broadsword is the weapon for me. But I’ve never held a weapon before, so maybe I’m wrong. *Shrugs and takes a full bullets before loading in the clip* Well, that wasn’t that hard at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *pulls the trigger on his gun, frowning as nothing happens* Aww man, it isn’t even clicking! What a ripoff! *pouts* I can’t wait til we get to use a real gun… *sets it down on the desk and slumps in his seat*

Sephiroth: Swordfighting in general seems more interesting than this. *smirks at Zack* I will have to challenge you to a fencing match once we are good enough at it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s statement* You don’t fence with broadswords, Sephiroth. *Shakes his head* Fencing is done with rapiers and other fencing type swords. Even I know that. *grins at him* However, we can have a duel, plain and simple. *lifts his own gun up then presses the nozzle against Hal’s shoulder* How ready are you to have guns shot at you though, hm? Do you think you have quick enough reflexess?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *glances down at the gun, seeming a little nervous* Hah, well… we’ll be wearing armor to stop that kinda stuff. *gives him a lopsided grin* Relax, Zackers. We’re gonna be fine. I’ll just have to be quicker than them, that’s all.

Sephiroth: A duel would be good. *slowly nods his head, then relaxes back in his seat, turning his attention to the door. He wants the class to end so he can leave, and impatiently waits*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Playfully grins at Hal* Hey, calm down. You don’t need to sweat so much. It’s not like I can actually shoot you with this thing. *playfully whacks him with the gun then chuckles* Your’e going to need to get over that fear part before you can seriously dodge bullets, Red. *turns back to Sephiroth* You don’t have to act like you’re being tortured. It’s not that boring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Dodging bullets? What’re you crazy or something? I’m not a super man hero or anything. I can’t do that awesome bullet dodgy thing that you see in movies and stuff. *flinches as he’s whacked with the gun* Ow!! *rubs his shoulder and chuckles* You asshole, that hurt!

Sephiroth: *rests his chin in his hands and continues looking at the doorway* Yes it is. If it was any more boring, we’d all be dead.

Corporal: I’m going to pass up some text books now. These do not have to be returned until the end of the semester, but look after them you stupid little shits. From this book you’ll learn all about the history of guns and their growing usage today. You’re going to have an assement on this in a month, so pay attention!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Groans at the news of the assessment* Great… *Shakes his head* At least we have a month to study all the stuff in the book. *smirks* And I bet we have the smartest boy in the entire class as a roommate. *gives Sephy a big smile* Isn’t that right? You can read it then teach us everything in it, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I doubt you’d listen even if I did try to teach it to you. Why not try to leech your answers from Red-head over there? He’s the firearms afficinado. I’m sure by the end of the month, he’d be able to tell you everything about the guns in that book, including what they would think about if they were alive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, what makes you think that I wouldn’t listen to you? *shakes his head* That’s a very mean thing to think. I’d hang off your every single word. Anyway, you owe me. I stuck around to help you out with your punishment afterall. I could have bailed and left you all alone to deal with that garbage.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t owe you anything. *grunts* You let that fat moron punch me in the eye. It’s probably still going darker as we speak. *mutters* Stupid punishment… I didn’t want to shower with the other idiots. And to think we have to wait until dinner to eat. *snorts in disgust* Stupid stuck up sargeant. I’d like to outrank him and order HIM around…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephy’s comments* Like hell.. I saved you from getting in trouble yet again. If that seargent had walked in while you two were going at it, you’d not be having dinner either. You’re just being stubborn now, Sephiroth. *shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Corporal: There’s only a few minutes left. Pass the equipment back down the front and you lot can leave. But I want to see you again on time for next class. Dismissed!

Sephiroth: I’m not being stubborn. *jerks his head up as theyre dismissed and snatches up his book, practically leaping over other people to get to the door and out of the lecture hall*

Hal: Gee, and to think he was bored stiff a few seconds ago. *picks up Sephy’s gun and bullet, heading for the front of the room so he can return them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckes at Sephy’s quick departure and shakes his head* Well, at least he has energy to spare… *grabs his own book and gun then moves up to the front of the room to deposit his gun in the basket. Once that is done, he rushes out into the hallway to catch up with Sephiroth* Hey, Sephiroth, wait up!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is already out the door and halfway up the hall by the time Zack calls out to him. He doesn’t hear Zack’s calls and continues walking ahead*

Hal: Hey, wait up Spikes! *dumps both guns and bullets in the baskets and runs ahead, trying to catch up with Zack. He sighs as Zack rushes into the hallway and he slows down, figuring he’ll just catch up with him later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey! Come on, give me a break, Sephiroth. Friends don’t just abandon each other.. *dashes after the silver haired boy, not realizing that he is abandoning Hal in turn. Once he catches up with Seph, he slows down and allows himself to start panting* Hey, you could wait, you know. It’s called being polite.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* It’s also called being hungry. You don’t have to hang around me every moment of the day you know. And there’s nothing to do for now. You could have met up with me at dinner.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, but I like being around you. *playfully slaps Seph in the back of his hsoulders* You’re fun to be around. I’ve told you several times before that I want to be your friend and I have been sincere about that from the start. Anyway, I’m just as hungry as you are.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fantastic… *grunts as he’s slapped on the back and drops his book* Feh, hold this. *picks up the book again and gives it to him, then walks away, heading into the mess hall area, wondering if he would be able to steal any food before dinner*

Hal: *catches up to Zack, panting slightly* Geez, you guys don’t believe in sticking together, do you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods at Sephiroth as he hands over the book* Alright, but don’t get yourself into trouble again, Sephy. *watches the silver haired boy walk away then slowly shakes his head. However, he stares at Hal as he catches up* Oh, sorry. I didn’t realize that you weren’t keeping up with me, Red.. I was just trying to catch up to Sephiroth myself.. *shrugs*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.