The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *grunts and shakes his head* Your assumption couldn’t be further from the truth. I was never rich. I never had access to money until a few months ago. Hell, before then, I did not even know what it WAS. *grunts* I never had anything growing up. I lived in poor conditions. *scowls* And the bed I have back in my dormatory is much more comfortable than the one I had before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks then shrugs at Hal* Well, guess he isn’t so picky about things because of that then. Sorry about that, Sephiroth. It’s just your attitude and your new clothes and everything made it look like you came from one rich family or benifactor or something. Though I swear those clothes you were wearing yesterday were pretty high-quality.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Maybe he’s just generally angry. *chuckles* Hemeroids perhaps?

Sephiroth: *glares at Hal* No. Shut up, idiot. *grunts at Zack* My caretakers gave those stupid clothes to me before I left and demanded that I was washed and groomed so I looked well cared for. Bastards… *loudly snarls and narrows his eyes, going quiet as he begins to think of doing all kinds of things to his charges*

*the congregation begins being ushered out of the doors again by a group co-ordinator* Alright boys, hurry it up. You’re all required to visit a mandatory gun loading and safety class before doing anything. So head down the hallway to lecture room A. Come on, move it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, they definitely succeeded in making you look like you were well cared for. I never would have thought that you were dirt poor from the way you presented yourself so far. *shakes his head then looks over at the co-ordinator* Well, I guess it’s time for us to get going. I hope that this is fun. *gives the other two a wide smile then strolls toward the hallway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fun? I do not see how loading and unloading a handheld weapon, as well as caring for the safety of it could be considered ‘fun’. About the only fun you will have with the device is when we begin targetting or something similar to that. *shrugs and follows the others out of the auditorium*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Sighs at Sephiroth’s statement* You are such a spoilsport, you know that? For someone who’s never held a gun not once in his life, seeing how one works can be interesting in the least. Come on, just give us a chance to have some fun here amongst all the yelling and screaming. Don’t you agree, Red?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Hells yeah, Sephy. Keep your trap shut for an hour or so. How do you know if you like it or not, if you haven’t even tried it? *smirks* See? Can’t beat that logic. Now, come on! We have a fun class to get to.

Sephiroth: *grunts and just moves along with them* Fine, I will be quiet and follow along just this once.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *soon struts into the lecture hall and finds a few available seats. He waves over Sephiroth and Hal then sits down* Come on, we can sit here. There’s no big jerks infront of these seats either, so we’ll definitely be able to see. *picks out the middle seat out of the ones available then plops his butt down into it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slides into a chair besides Zack* This better be good. I can’t stand to sit through anything boring. *grunts*

Hal: *sits down on the other side of Zack* Hey, do you think they’ll let us touch a real gun? That would be wicked, huh? *makes a pretend gun out of his hand and aims at the front of the classroom* Bang, bang bang! *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephiroth* You seem to not be able to stand a lot. *reaches over to flick Seph’s bangs* This is part of the things that we need to learn in order to become SOLDIERs and kick Wutain ass. You want to participate in the war, right? *chuckles at Hal’s banging* My, what a mighty weapon you have there. You really like guns, don’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Hell yeah. I want a really big one, an automatic or something. Even better, a bazooka. Or a grenade or rocket launcher. *immitates the noise of a loud explosion and chuckles* The army kicks ass. They’re going to give us weapons and we’re going to blow shit up. *relaxes in his chair and smiles* What a great life…

Sephiroth: *scowls as his bangs are flicked* Don’t do that. *makes an angry grunt*

*at the front of the lecture hall, a rather beefy looking Corporal walks out and stands in the main speaking area, carrying two large automatic rifles, and a hand gun. He clears his throat and tries to quieten the congregation* Shut up now! *turns his back to the board and begins to draw up the internals of the hand gun*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *holds up his hands, trying to emphasize his innocence* Hey, come on. All I did was lightly touch your hair. It’s not like I ruined your style or anything. *shakes his head* How do you keep your bangs like that anyway? I’ve been trying to figu- *immediately pauses then turns his attention to the Corporal as he calls for them to be silent. He doesn’t want to get into trouble, so he just silently sits there and listens to what the man has to tell them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Corporal begins lecturing about the safety features of three guns, then opens the closet near his desk, taking out a box of unloaded handguns for the group to pass around* There’s one of these for everybody, so pass them back. After you’ve got your gun, I’ll start passing up the mock bullets so you can practise loading it. Now, the firing mechanism has been removed from these, so don’t even bother thinking you can shoot it today.

Hal: *mumbles excitedly, hanging on the edge of his seat* Cool, cool, cool! *elbows Zack in the side* Look! They’re going to give us a gun, a real live gun! Right now! Is that cool or what!?

Sephiroth: *glares at Hal and mutters back to him* Keep your trap shut before we all get into trouble.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Hal’s excitement and shakes his head* Weren’t you listening? He said that the firing mechanisms have been disabled, Red. That means, they are no longer live firearms. For them to be live, they need to be able to fire. *gives Sephiroth a sideways glance* Isn’t that right, Sephiroth? *grins* And leave Hal alone. He’s not being all that loud.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *happily grabs up three guns as the box is passed by him, and hands one to Sephy and Zack* I don’t care if they’re live or not… *holds the gun and pats it* It’s beautiful. *begins taking it apart as was explained before* This isn’t how I thought it would be at all…

Sephiroth: *grunts* He’s loud enough that he could get us into trouble. I do not want that to happen. *glances down at his own gun*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hm? What was it that you were expecting it to be like? *follows the exercise as well and takes apart his own gun in order to examine it. He shrugs at what he finds, not overly interested in guns* Well, this isn’t all that special.. And give him a break, Sephiroth. You were the one getting yourself in trouble earlier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: I was expecting it to only have a few moving parts, not this. It’s cool though, I like it. I can’t wait until the army decides to give me a real gun to shoot things with. I’m gonna try my best and be great with it. *grins*

Sephiroth: *glares at his gun with an air of disdain and puts it down on the desk in front of him. He rests his chin on the desk and just stares at the drawn diagrams, trying to memorise them* A gun is cheating…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hm? *studies Sephiroth’s actions and expression for a bit* It’s cheating? I guess if you bring it to a sword fight it could be cheating, but I hear that most people have problems shooting straight. So, there must be some sort of skill to shooting a gun. *shakes his head then speaks to Hal* I don’t know what I expected a gun to look like, but this seems to fit the picture to me. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A gun is cheating, yes. What’s the point of fighting if you can just aim a gun at somebody’s head and pull the trigger? *snorts* There’s no challenge in that. Just pull the trigger and your enemy is gone, just like that.

Hal: You’ve got it wrong, Sephy! What if the other side has guns, just like us? Then it can become rather strategic and challenging. I’d be very careful in moving around, as I don’t want to be shot and killed. *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, Sephiroth, you’re forgetting the fact that people move. Aiming simply for the head while in the midst of a battle is very risky. The person is likely to move about and the head is the smallest bit of the body to aim for. You’d have to either have them disabled or taken by surprise, I bet.. *shakes his head* Still, I think using a sword would be a much more fun way of fighting. You get to stare your oponent in the eye that way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I’d rather not deal with a gun in a war. *folds his arms and leans back in his chair, leaving his gun neglected on his desk* There’s no point in trying to aim for something far away. It’s stupid.

Hal: *reaches across, picking up Sephy’s gun* He didn’t mean that, sweetheart. *pats the gun lovingly, then begins to take Sephy’s apart* Hey, this one is missing different parts… *ponders to himself* Zack, give me your gun too. When the bullets come around, I want to try something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *frowns at Hal’s request but hands his gun over anyway* Alright, but don’t get us into trouble. We’re all supposed to be doing this exercise afterall… *leans back into his chair then looks over at Sephiroth* I thought you wanted to do everything. You do realize that gunfighting is part of everything, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I said I wanted to do everything – that interests me. This doesn’t interest me, it’s boring. If it’s a need-to-know thing, I’ll learn it, but it does not interest me in the slightest bit. There are far more interesting things to learn.

Hal: *steals a gun from the boy behind him, then begins to play with all the pieces on the desk, making a complete gun out of all the parts. Then he puts the others back together and hands them back to Sephy and Zack* Here. *grins at what he’s made, and pats the reassembled gun* Pity it doesn’t have it’s firing pin, but… *shrugs* I like it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: No, you said that you want to do everything, Sephiroth. I heard you quite clearly. When you told you it was impossible, you said that you’d make it work. *shakes his head* Stretching the truth from time to time, huh? *stares at what Hal is doing then shakes his head in disbelief* What are you doing? What is the difference between the gun before and the gun now? *picks up the gun he originally had then passes Sephy his*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: It’s more complete now. Some of the parts were worn in the others. *grins* Now this one is really nice and new. *begins to take it apart again and ponders to himself* I wonder what it would take to make a firing mechanism… *chuckles*

Sephiroth: Well, I don’t care what I said before. What I’m saying now is that I’ll do everything that interests me. I’m allowed to change my mind. *snorts* Unless you’re going to deny me from doing what I want to.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.