The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *shrugs a bit* Let’s just hang around until dinner time then, huh? Perhaps they’ll let us go back to the dorms. I’d like to lie down for a bit. I have a numb arse from sitting in that damn seat for the last few hours. *rubs his back and buttocks areas*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Maybe, I guess. *scratches the back of his head as he thinks* Yea, I’d definitely would enjoy some time off, but somehow, that doesn’t sound quite right. Hmm… *pulls out his schedule it and begins to study it* Can you make sense of this part, Hal? *points to the area in question* It doesn’t seem to be that logical to me…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *blinks and looks over his shoulder* Which part? The whole things makes no sense really. But if you’re referring to that stuff after dinner, it’s an optional class. I think it’s like, us doing one of the choice things we picked. *pulls on his arm, trying to yank him into the mess hall area* Now come on, before Seph-man steals all the food!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Yelps and grips onto his schedule as Hal pulls him forward. Eventually, he begins to move along with Hal, more than willing to get food* I don’t know. Dinner is not supposed to have officially started yet, Hal. They might have no food available at all. *peeks into the cafeteria*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*There are a few boys already hanging around the area, and Sephy is seated at a table towards the front, having managed to con one of the cook’s aides out of a few small rolls of bread*

Hal: Phh, we can go in anyway, right? And we’ll be first in line when dinner is served. Don’t know what’s on the menu this evening, but if it’s anything like lunch was, it’ll be half decent. As long as they have steak and gravy with fries, I’ll be a happy soldier.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Steak and french fries? *covers his mouth and snickers at Hal* And you think that I’m disgusting. Come on, Red. French fries go with burgers. Staek goes with a baked potato or mashed potatoes. It is an insult to put french fries next to Grade A steak. *spots Sephiroth and jogs over to the table that he’s at* Hey, how’d you get food already?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Easily. I asked for it. *grunts* I said I was held back during lunch and missed out. It didn’t take long for one of the cook-hands to take pity on me and give me two of these. *breaks the small roll in half and offers one to him, munching on the other*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *stares in disbelief at the roll for a few moments before happily taking it. As soon as he has the food in hand, he begins to stuff it into his mouth* Twank you! *loudly swallows then grins at Sephiroth* I knew you really liked me. That was really, really nice of you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at him and shakes his head* Sit down at the table and give me my stupid guns and ammunition reading book. We have a month to read through it, but I want to be prepared. Especially if we have a test. Then I can just pass and never have to work on it again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, sure. *sets the books down on the table before handing over Sephy’s copy to him* But will you really be able to remember this if you study now and don’t read it any more later? I mean that’s an entire month… *shrugs then opens up his own book* I never knew there was so much to write about guns.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Most of it is just boring history. So it’s not that interesting. But if it’s learned now, it won’t be fretted over later. *shrugs* And it is something to do in order to pass the time until dinner is served. They’re still making it, so all I can do is sit here and starve. *grunts and opens his book to read*

Hal: *glances over the counter area, curious* I saw a woman carrying a big plate of chicken legs… *sits down and pouts* I’m hungry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: I guess so, but I still think that you’d be rusty on the information by the time the test comes if you read it now and don’t read it ever again. *smirks* Though I don’t doubt that Red here will be rambling on about this for weeks to come. Isn’t that right, Ha- *pauses as he hears him proclaim that he is hungry then playfully punches his shoulder* Hey! You’re not the one here who didn’t get lunch. You’re not allowed to be hungry right now. *gives him a wide grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *flinches a bit as he’s punched in the arm* Hey, not fair! I’m allowed to be hungry, just smell what’s coming out of that kitchen right now. Steak and chicken and soup and all kinds of things and… *hugs his stomach* Argh I can’t stand it!

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Shut up and be patient. *looks up at Zack* If I remember it, and read over it again before the tests, it won’t be rusty in my mind. Read once, remember, revise once. That’s how you can remember anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: No, you’re not allowed to be hungry when you have already stuffed yourself at lunch. Meanwhile- *wraps his left arm around Sephy’s shoulders and pulls him in close to him* we are. We never got a single scrap of food since breakfast. We’re famished. Isn’t that right, Sephy? *grins and winks at the silver-haired boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and drops his book as he’s pulled in close to Zack* What the the hell are you doing? *tries to shove him off* I’m hungry, but I don’t want that kind of attention from you! Let go of me!

Hal: *chuckles* Don’t do that too much in here, Zack buddy. Otherwise word will get round that you like guys. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *huskily states, smiling all the time through each word* What if I do? *chuckles then yelps as Sephiroth pushes him away* Hey, calm down, Sephy. I was just being friendly, that’s all. *removes his arm* See, no harm done. Calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *stares at Zack for a moment, then quickly shakes his head* Ew. *shudders in his seat* I hope you’re kidding about that. Because if you’re not, I’m going to have to start sleeping on my back so my ass is protected. *frowns*

Sephiroth: *snorts, not understanding what they’re talking about* Hmph, do it again and there will be harm done. By me. *scowls and picks up his book again* There’s not long to go now. *glances into the kitchen area* They’re fussing around more in there, guaranteed it will be cooked within the next ten minutes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins and laughs at Hal* Oh, come on. Even if I were intrested into guys, I am not a rapist. Give me some credit, Red. Anyway, I’m way too young to know what I’m interested in yet. I suppose I’ll need some time to expirement, hm? *looks over at Sephiroth* I hope your right man. I’m starving. *smirks* This never would have happened if you hadn’t listened to me to start with, Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* If I had gone with my instinct, I would have gotten back to the dorms unnoticed, and I could have taken my shower in privacy and in peace. *gets to his feet as the large trays of food begin being placed into the serving warmers at the front of the mess hall* Best to form a line now, hmm? Before some other idiot pushes in front of us.

Hal: I don’t care how old you have to be. I know for a fact I don’t like guys like that. *shudders* I like women.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oy… You’re not going to give up on the “I could have taken a shower all on my own” thing, are you? Give it a break, Sephy. You were caught on your own. None of us made you make the mistake that got you caught. It was you and you alone, and thus your idea was flawed. *stands up as Sephiroth suggests making a line and nods* Yes, that does sound good. *looks over at Hal* You want to stay seated or join us, Red?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: I’d keep our table reserved, but you’re not allowed to get another helping of food for me. *glances at the table and takes off his shoulder pads, tossing them onto the middle of the table* There, now its reserved good and proper. *gets to his feet, moving to stand in the line behind Zack*

Sephiroth: I’m never going to give up on it. I’ll try it again tomorrow, and if I do not stall around first, I will get out easily. Just you watch. *grunts with determination*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *scratches the back of his head* Ay… Alright, Sephy. I won’t stop you tomorrow, but you’re going to have to clean the bathroom all on your own when you get caught that time. *slowly shakes his head* You have got to be the most stubborn person that has ever lived. *lifts up to his tip toes so he can get a better look at the food being prepared* I can’t wait to eat..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *grabs onto Zack’s shoulders and tries to peer around him. Already, there is a bit of a line beginning to form behind them due to the fact that some of the other boys have gotten the idea that food is about to be served* Oh boy, me too! Look! They’re laying out baked vegetables and chicken and… *shoves Zack aside slightly* Is that steak?

Sephiroth: *smirks as the people behind the counter start directing orders to come collect food, as he is first in line. He casually picks up a plate and begins to select what he wants from the lineup of foods*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *yelps as Hal shoves him then frowns and does his best to hold his ground* Hey, calm down. You don’t need to be shoving me about, Red. Unless, *grins* you like touching boys. *winks then walks forward not long after Sephiroth picks up a tray* Finally, time to get some food. I hope this is as good as you’ve been praising, Hal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes piling up his plate with foods he thinks he would enjoy and walks back to the table, shoving Hal’s shoulder guards onto the floor as he makes room for his tray. He silently picks up a fork and begins to eat, quite hungry*

Hal: Oh sure, I really like touching boys. *rolls his eyes* I bet you’re just crying out for attention. You’d probably like it if I touched your ass. *grabs a plate and a tray after Zack, grabbing at food as well* Oh man, some of this stuff looks really good. So much for army food being shit, huh?

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.