The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns and pats her back* “It’s alright, I’m not going to hurt you…”* *sighs and steps back from her, feeling rather hopless on what to do at that moment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *whimpers and curls up into a tight ball on the ground, still loudly crying*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *just places his shirt over her and steps back, sitting down with his back up against a tree, frowning, not knowing what to do with her now. He remains nearby however, so he can watch and keep an eye on her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *remains in the spot where she was raped, crying until she finally exhausts herself and falls asleep. She’d simply slowly collapse of exhaustion after a few hours have passed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *stands up once more and moves over to her, picking her up to carry her back to the region of her house. He reaches the house and tries to slip in unnoticed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*one of Maria’s brothers notice Zack bring her in then rushes to him, quickly moving to take the woman away from him* ‘What happened? Who are you? What did you do to my sister??’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “I didn’t do anything to her. She was raped by the govenor’s son.” *frowns* “Look after her, she’s going to be crazy for a while.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The brother quickly takes Maria out of Zack’s arms and nods. He begins clearly fussing over his sister as he carries her from the main room and into her room. He gently sets her in her bed and covers her with the sheets.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *just watches the brother carry Maria away and sighs, lowering his head. He steps out of the house again, wanting to leave them be. He heads away from the house and tries to sense out the location of the dragon, but decides not to persue him because he knows he will get beaten again. He walks back through the corn field to look for the portal, frowning as he is not able to find it again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

If you don’t mind, I’m going to redo this post to help you out with deciding what to do…. It was rather bland. *pokes Zack* I say you go to the mansion, Zacky!

Salvador had confidently strolled back in to his household, broadly smirking as he passed by his brothers and sisters. He was delighted for the first time in a very long time. All that tension that had built up for years, finally gone. Everything felt much better now. The egging need to find a mate had finally subsided a bit and he could think about other things with much more ease now.

That woman was quite fun anyway. She was very beautiful and only someone with his calibur of handsomeness and stregnth should ever lay a hand on that woman. Even her body felt perfect to him. Perhaps it would be an idea to go back tomorrow and have some more fun. Then again… perhaps he shouldn’t push his luck.

His father was a rather strick dragon, as most dragons who had survived the massacres of the 1300’s had become. They always warned about not getting involved with humans and not making their presence known. It was all rather boring and tiresome, but then they had to add on laws to go ontop of that. Do this and you get locked up in a cave for so many years. Do that and you become an outcast. Do this and that, you have your magic stripped from you and get stuck in human form for all eternity. It was all quite infuriating.

Salvador cockily grinned as he passed by his father, the governor, and nodded to him. “Hello, father. How goes the trades with Spain? Will they be sending us more money to start more projects?”

His father gave him a close look, but choose to ignore his son’s current attitude. The hatchling was usually a bit too proud for his own standings. So, they spoke buisness per usual.

Maria had been asleep for most of the morning, recovering from the terror of her previous day. She awoke with a start as a nightmare filled her head. Her body jerked upward and she snapped her eyes wide-open. She softly whimpered as she slowly looked throughout the room, paying close attention to the shadows.

Despite not being able to find anything to actually fear, she still whimpered and curled up in a tight ball. She could still feel that man’s touch… His breath lingered on her skin as if he were still right there next to her. His…

She yelped and buried her face in her hands, loudly crying. If only she had her father’s status- If only thing were better for her and her family- If only…

And then- He was the living devil. She knew it. No other being could have eyes like his. The red scales that covered him… That face. She had been tainted and would be sent to hell now, she knew it.

So, she continued to cry in her bed, unwilling to move or speak to anyone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Whether he wanted to admit it or not, at that point, Zack was completely and utterly screwed. Where was that portal? He had been walking around the field for almost an hour now, looking everywhere, quite tired of walking through endless rows of corn that grew as tall as him. He could quite confidently say that he probably would never eat the stuff again.
    Zack was miserable after nearly two hours of pointless searching. He had pretty much given up on his search; quite upset with the fact the portal was gone completely. How long was he going to be stuck here? He did not know, but did not want to find out…

He thought about what had happened with that poor female and the dragon and shook his head, quite angry with him. He wanted to go right up there and beat the living daylights out of him, but as much as he wanted to, he just couldn’t. The guy was just too strong for him. Still, he needed to do something… somebody just couldn’t go around raping people like that. He also needed to get home again. And where there was one dragon, there was likely more. He was sure at least one would be able to help him – maybe even the raping guy would if it meant getting rid of him. He would need a severe talking to first however, and Zack very much doubted he would be able to stop him from offending again.

With these thoughts in mind, Zack leaped into the air, flying off towards where he sensed the dragon out. He would be cautious and non-confrontational in his approach, hoping it would do something good. If not, he could always find a way to poison the guy, or something. Not every dragon was invincible.

Seferia
    Keymaster

A loud uproar followed Zack everytime one of the localls spotted him. A human was flying, he must be a god, or a demon. It was the end of their wolrd as they knew it. Every possible phrase escaped the mouths of each local that spotted him. Pitch forks fell to the ground. Reigns slipped out of hands. Every sort of paniced disorderly event occurred thanks to Zack’s carelessness

Each local that was until he started nearing the mansion. One of the Governor’s “teenage” daughters, Teresa, was brushing her nearly black, dark brown, wavy hair hair while looking out her window when she spotted Zack. Her brown eyes narrowed at the sight of the flying man and a deep scowl appeared on her lips.

“Impossible…. no one’s that stupid to blatnatly break the law like that…,” she softly mumbled to herself.

She took a few steps closer to the window and looked around to see if anyone else had spotted the man. Good, it was only her that stood in this direction at the mansion so far, but that won’t last for long… She turned her eyes back up to Zack, shaking her head once more in disbelief. She almost felt sorry for the man and what she had to do.

So, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes so that she could concentrate with more ease. Sensing out Zack and his source of power, she realized that he was not anything she had ever felt before… Did that mean the law didn’t apply? Either way, she couldn’t let her father or anyone else see.. So, she quickly cast a spell to knock him out of the sky and force him onto the ground.

Poor man, he’s bound to have a few scrapes and bumps after that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack continued flying along. He didn’t care who saw him as he just wanted to get back to his own time. He regretted ever making the silly machine. He missed his family already. And he berated himself for being too weak to do anything in regards to stopping that male having his way with the poor female.

He seemed confused for a moment. He was using the telekinetic ability to keep his height and forward speed consistant in the air. There was no down draft, yet he felt like he was being sucked down. He struggled to keep in the air, only managing to stay aloft for a further few seconds, tumbling out of the sky like a rock. He fought against it and used every ounce of his concentation to stay in the air, but his attempt was completely unsuccessful. He crashed down hard into a patch of long dry grass and lay on the ground.

Zack: *groans as he lies on his back, his back aching from the fall* What the heck happened…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa sighed as she watched the trees sway due to the impact of the man she had to force out of the sky. She never did like it when she had to act in such a cruel manner, but their laws forbid such shows of power out in the open. So, as much as she didn’t want to be mean to that man, she had to protect her family and her kind by following the laws. Still, the laws said nothing about not being allowed to check up on law-breakers and make certain they’re not hurt.

So, she quickly gathered her traveling clothing and slipped it on. She hurridely slipped on her boots then rushed out of the room, not wanting to be questioned by her father. If she had to explain where she was going to one of her family members, they may sense the truth about the man from her mind and head out to kill him. She didn’t want that.

“Javier,” she gently spoke as she passed the buttler, “tell my father that I’m stepping out for some fresh air. It’s so very stuffy in here. I won’t be gone long.” She gave him a small smile then slipped out of the household.

Well, what now? She pursed her lips together in thought. She couldn’t fly out to the man, it was still daylight and the law forbade openly flying during the day. Perhaps if she had ever mastered becoming invisible to humans, but that wasn’t an option at the moment. No, she needed something else…

Her eyes wandered through the yard and then stopped at the stalls. Of course, her father’s horses. How very foolish of her to forget about them. One of them would do perfectly.

She quickly scanned the area before sneaking into the stalls. Once inside, she browsed through the pens, finally spotting the fastest horse within the group, Autusto, the black stallion. His speed would bring her there and back in no time. So, she gathered up his gear and sneaked into the pen. She used a bit of her magic to speed up the process and simply make the saddle and muzzle appear on Augusto before mounting him.

In no time at all, she was galloping through the jungle to where she had last seen the flying man. Teresa lowered her head so leaves and twigs would not smack her in the face, and nearly missed Zack completely due to a rather large branch. Still, she spotted him and yanked back on the reigns to make Augusto slow down.

The horse neighed and shuffled his feet around as she guided him to Zack’s location. Such a strange man this flying one was… He had silver hair and was not dressed in anything she had ever seen before. He didn’t smell like one of her kind either. Maybe that meant the law didn’t apply? She frowned in confusion at her thoughts but shook her head and decided that she still couldn’t let him just fly during the daytime.

Teresa: ‘You! What’s your name and where are you going? You look like you had a rather nasty fall there.’ *she did her best to make it seem like she knew nothing about him at all. She didn’t want him to know quite yet that she was the one who made him fall out of the sky*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *makes a low groaning noise in protest as he moves his limbs in a feeble effort to stand. His back aches and pain screams up his spine, causing him to just lie there and continue trying to recover for a longer period of time. He hears a distant noise that is progressively coming closer, like solid hooves thundering on the dry ground. When he finally does manage to sit up, he hears the voice of a female and slowly glances up at her, rubbing the back of his head* “Yes, it would seem I did have a nasty fall… It felt more like I was being sucked out of the sky however.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

I’m going to be lazy and cut out the ‘ ‘s. We both know they’re not speaking English..

Teresa: *laughs as if she has no idea what he’s talking about and shakes her head* “Sucked out of the sky”, you say? You mean you fell out of a tree? There’s no way that you could have been in the sky. *she nudges Augusto’s ribcage and makes him trot closer to Zack* Here. *she offers her hand to him* I’ll take you someplace where you can have your cuts looked at.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns at the woman’s statement and shakes his head, mentally kicking himself for forgetting that the ordinary human people who live in this time era would obviously have no idea about what he is, nor would they accept his abilities* Yes, I fell out of a tree, how silly of me. *he glances at her hand, but does not take it immediately. He wonders why she is offering kindness to him, then shrugs it off* Thank you, ma’am. *grasps onto her hand and pulls himself up onto the back of the horse, hissing slighty at the pain caused from jerking his body up in a sudden motion*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *closely studies him, scanning him with her magic in an attempt to figure out what exactly Zack is. A deep frown appears on her lips as she fails to determine anything* What were you doing in a tree anyway, sir? It’s not a very likely place to find a full-grown man on most occaccions. *she kicks Augusto’s ribcage and makes him start off back toward the mansion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: I wanted to get up very high and look for people that could help me… *scans the woman, curious to know exactly what she is. The scan would be very obvious and easy to detect*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *frowns even more as she feels Zack scan her body, but she is too close and too powerless to stop him. So, she just continues guiding Augusto back to her home* Is that so? And why exactly did you need to be high to aquire help?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns as he senses that her prescence is another dragon, but doesn’t comment on it just now, not knowing if he can really trust her yet or not* I’m not really sure I should be explaining it, or if you’d understand. I was just… looking for something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *squirms a mild bit as Seph scans her, but remains calm and tries to ignore what he did. Instead, she continues her act of being a witless wandering girl who is just helping out* Raelly? That’s too bad. I guess I can’t help you aside from getting your wounds patched up. I hope you find that something. *she looks up as the Governor’s mansion becomes visible in the horizon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns and nods his head* Thanks… at the rate I am going here, I will end up spending the rest of my life stuck in this place. Not something I want to consider, let alone have to face.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *looks back at Zack and tilts her head* Where do you come from? You never answered my question as to your origin or your name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, right. My name is Zack. And if I come from a very far away place. You wouldn’t know where it is.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 537 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – Conception and birth’ is closed to new replies.