The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “What?” *promptly stops in his tracks and frowns at Salvador’s attitude* “What brought on a comment like that? Whatever did I do to upset you there?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *yelps in fear and begins dashing toward the house. She whimpers as Salvador roughly grabs her by the arm and yanks her toward him*

Salvador: ‘This woman is mine. Find your own.’ *broadly grins, seeming to have a predatory quality to his actions and moves his head in close to Maria. He deeply breathes in her smell and purrs. If Zack could openly sense things about him, he’d feel the presence of a very large and powerful dragon nearby* ‘She is mine to do as I please.’ *her places his hand on her cheek before yanking her head and forcing her to look up at him* ‘Isn’t that right, my rose?’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *growls at him* “I don’t want her in that way, I was only talking to her. I have a female of my own. You shouldn’t handle her like that, though. She obviously doesn’t like you.” *raises his eyebrows as he is able to detect the presence of the powerful dragon within him and tilts his head to one side* *”What are you, anyway? You don’t sense like a person…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *cries out in pain and softly whimpers as she’s roughly handled by the arristocrat. She lowers her eyes, refusing to look at him even though he has forced her face up at him. She simply stands there, rigid*

Salvador: *Scowls and narrows his eyes at Zack before darkly chuckling* ‘This woman is mine to do as I please. My family owns her land and thus owns her family and thus owns her. She is mine. Go away, now.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “Leave her alone, you’re frightening her.” *clenches his fists and does his best impression of the same throaty growling noise a male dragon makes as it sounds out a challenge to fight, wondering if he’ll understand it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvador: *narrows his eyes at Zack, hearing the challenge and thinking it’s a rather foolish thing for a mere human to make toward him. He smirks and shoves Maria to the side* ‘Run home, my precious. I’ll come for you later.’ *He turns his attention to Zack and sharply cracks his neck and shoulder, as if preparing for a fight* ‘So, you wish to battle for the lady’s cum. Very well. Let us fight.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *growls at him* “I don’t want to have breeding rights to her, I just want you to leave her alone. She doesn’t like you, if you couldn’t already tell.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvador: ‘Then you should not issue a challenge. *reaches to his left side and pulls out a fairly fancy rapier. He narrows his eyes at Zack then furiously lunges at him, intended to quickly dispatch of the interference* She will be mine and I will have no one interfere. I deserve to have such beauty.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *loudly yelps and leaps back, crashing down onto the ground in a very ungraceful manner* “I don’t want to fight you! Stop it!” *covers his head with his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvador: *loudly snorts as he witnesses Zack’s cowardace and sheathes his sword* ‘Leave this place. I do not wish to see you with my precious little gem again.’ *Snorts and stalks off, figuring he’ll have his time with Maria some other day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *just watches Salvador leave, leering silently at his back. He moves to stand up, brushing the bits of plant matter and dirt off himself* Hmph… *picks up the ears of corn that he dropped, then moves away to find Maria*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *has retreated to her family’s household and is just softly crying in her room. She has refused to speak to her few siblings, of which there are only two nor her aging mother. Instead, she simply deposited the corn on the kitchen table and dashed to her room to be alone and safe*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *just carries the corn to the nearby house where he guesses Maria went, knocking on the door, frowning as he notices that the house is paticularly run-down* “Hello?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

*an elderly woman opens the door and looks at Zack* ‘Hello? Can I help you?’ *she remains in the doorway, not that imposing of a figure, but not wanting to let him in right away either*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “Um, hi…” *tries to hand her the pile of corn he was carrying to the house* “I just wanted to know if that woman was okay. This guy approached her and upset her, but he’s gone now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the elderly woman looks down at the corn then smiled up at him* ‘You’re a kind soul. Come in.’ *she steps aside* ‘Which woman do you mean? Do you mean Maria? She rushed into her room. She must have been exhausted from today’s work.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “Ah yes, that’s her name.” *bows his head slightly and walks into the house* “A man was harassing her. But I made him go away. I think he come back later, though.” *frowns* “Best keep her inside.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the elderly woman looks up at Zack, confused* ‘There is a man bothering my daughter? That’s strange, she never mentioned a word about it at all.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “Oh… um… whoops.” *looks sheepish* “Yeah, he’s really big and arrogant and pushy. Your daughter said he was some govenor’s son.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the elderly woman just makes an oh type of sound but doesn’t say anything else about the situation. Instead, she begins peeling open the ears of corn and preparing them to mash up and make tortillas out of*

Maria: *is still in her room, softly crying*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *bows his head in a polite manner, then excuses himself from the room, leaving the elderly woman to her own devices. He follows the noise of the crying and tries to open the door* “I made that guy leave, ma’am.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *gasps slightly at the sound of Zack’s voice and quickly scurries about to cover the fact that she was crying. She heads to the cleaning bowl on her dresser and quickly splashes her face before wiping her face dry with the skirt of her dress. Then, she slowly moves over to the door and cracks it open* ‘Zack? You’re not dead? How?’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins proudly and leans against the wall, folding his arms* “He just left. I told him to leave you alone, he wanted to fight me. Then he left.” *frowns* “I’ve a feeling he’ll be back though, so stay well alert.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: ‘His family owns our land… I can’t make him angry. He’ll take everything from us if I do.’ *she sadly shakes her head then looks up at Zack* ‘Please, just leave things be if you’re not a god. We cannot afford to loose are land. My momma would die without this house…’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “Can’t you just move? I have money, I think…” *fumbles through his pockets, plucking out two small fine cut rubies that were amongst the rubbish in the bottom of his pants, and leftover from a stash of gems he had crammed in his pockets earlier from the stolen stash Jenna had brought home. He holds them out for Maria to take* “Go sell these and move away.”

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 537 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – Conception and birth’ is closed to new replies.