The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

TIME PARADOX! *snickers*

Maria: Huh? *turns her head to look at the “rubies then frowns up at Zack* ‘Why are you giving me rocks? Those aren’t worth anything…’ *apparently, some of the gems Jenna had given Zack weren’t purely genuine and the spell over them is wearing off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah well…

Zack: *seems rather dissapointed and stuffs the rocks back in his pocket* “Nevermind…” *sighs* “Can’t you just run away and start a corn farm of your own? All you need is… well… corn. And you’re up to your ears in it, no pun intended.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

eh.. was slightly referring to a game’s scene if you accidently kill a character who’s not supposed to die since it’s a prequel to the other games.

Noemi: ‘This corn isn’t really ours to just run away with… And we’d still need to lease the land.’ *shakes her head* ‘I can’t leave…’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe… I haven’t encountered a game like that though.

Zack: “If you can eat it, you can run away with it, right?” *frowns* “And why are you allowed to eat it if it’s not yours? That doesn’t make any sense to me…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Metal Gear Solid 3. If you accidently kill Snake, EVA, Occelot, or one of the main characters that show up later in the series… TIME PARADOX!

Maria: *softly* ‘We are allowed to grow the land as we please, yes, but the land itself belongs to him. Thus, most of our earnings from the crop belong to him as well. Please, do not complicate things.’ *tries to move past him* ‘I should help my momma with dinner.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah. Need to play those games.

Zack: *sighs and lowers his head* “You’re right, I shouldn’t interfere with things I don’t understand.” *stands aside, not wanting to get in her way* “That stupid male should be taught a lesson though. It’s just not nice to be forceful and rude.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *simply nods, though she doesn’t say anything and heads downstairs. She brushes off her clothing then moves into the kitchen* ‘Hello, momma.’ *she picks up some cooking equipement and begins assisting her mother in making a humble dinner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *quietly steps outside the house, sitting in the immediate area out the front of the house, wanting to leave the family alone for the time being. He leans his back against the front wall of the house and just keeps his attention ahead, pondering what went wrong with the portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *steps out of the house again after several minutes, having been sent by her mother to get some water from the stream. She glances at Zack for a moment then takes her time walking to the nearby stream of water. She gives no indications that she wants to be accompanied*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *just remains where he is, watching her from a distance, wanting to allow her to have her own space. He picks up a piece of corn and begins to idly peel it, just keeping an eye on Maria, scanning the nearby area, wondering if the male dragon is closeby*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *strolls down the path to the stream. Since the stream is not in clear sight of the house, she’d wind up disappearing from Zack’s line of sight if he were to stay at the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns and gets to his feet, trying to track her. He wouldn’t approach her however, just follow and make sure she stays safe*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvador: *was tracking Maria from the moment that she exitted the house, not even noticing Zack and lunches at her as she nears the stream. He grins and quickly moves to drag her away into the jungled area, intending to finally have his way with her*

Maria: *loudly yelps as she’s grabbed but only whimpers as she’s dragged away. She does not have the will in her to fight back against Salvador*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns at the yelping noise and scans the immediate area, sighing as he senses the prescence of the large dragon once again* *”What the hell are you doing?! Didn’t I tell you to leave that poor female alone before?”* *quickly moves off to head for his location, snatching up a wooden plank from outside the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvador: *drags Maria quite a distance away then shoves her to the ground. He grins and quickly moves ontop of her, ripping thorugh her clothing to get at what he wants. He is less than concerned about Zack and hurridely begins planting his seed within Maria. His rushing is partially feed by his pent-up rage of not having been allowed to mate yet, but it is also fueled by his desire not to be caught.

By the time Zack would be able to catch up to him, Salvador would be well into the process of raping Maria.*

Maria: *softly whimpers and cringes each time that Salvador penetrates her. Still, she does not dare yell for help and anger him more. Instead, she helplessly lies there on the ground and permits Salvador to have his way with her. Though, her eyes would be wide with fear as she looks up at him. Her fear is not so much created by the fact that he is raping her, but because now she can somewhat see him as the dragon who he really is, since she is so close to him and in a paniced state (Zack would not be able to see this)*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *scowls, not liking the fact he is being ignored. He briskly moves ahead towards where he can sense the dragon, stopping and twitching slightly as he sees him up ahead, raping the female he had dragged off. Zack growls and moves up behind the male, swinging the plank of wood at his head with the intention of striking him and knocking him out cold*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvasdor: *growls and lifts his head, having smelld Zack as he approches him. Still, he doesn’t make a move to break off his activities. Instead, he waits until Zack is right behind him. Then, at that point, he creates a psychic blast to shatter Zack’s weapon* ‘I told you to stay out of this. Do you not understand?’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps and promptly snaps his eyes shut, turning his head away as the plank of wood explodes in a shower of splinters. He takes a moment to recover, then lunges at Salvador, trying to grab his neck so he can rip him off Maria*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvador: *hisses slightly, but does not move away from Maria. Instead, Zack would feel like he’s suddenly been constricted by a large snake by the itme he’s a foor away from Salvador. Salvador lifts Zack off the ground while he’s being “constricted then violently flings him back toward the jungle.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *makes a choking sound as he is lifted up off the ground, then whimpers as he is flung back. He crashes head first into a tree and flops on the ground, very disorientated and shaken from the blow*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Salvador: *continues taking his time to have his way with Maria. Then, after another twenty minutes, he just stands up and leaves. A victorious smirk is planted on his face as he redoes his clothing and walks away from the woman*

Maria: *remains on the ground and softly whimpers. She is too shocked to desire moving and just simply cringes and curls up* ‘A devil…’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *slowly sits up and shakes off his disorientation after several minutes. He slowly trudges back to the last place he sensed the dragon and frowns, crouching over Maria, sighing. He takes off his shirt and offers it to her* “He’s gone now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *continues babbling on to herself about a demon and crying. The trauma of the event has broken her mind for now. So, she simply stares ahead in shock and mutters to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns and bends down, trying to help her up into a sitting position so he can cover her with the shirt* “Are you OK? I can get him back for you if you want.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *finally breaks out of her stupor of shock. She begins to loudly cry and tightly curls up in Zack’s arm* ‘Stay away… Don’t touch me…’

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 537 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – Conception and birth’ is closed to new replies.