The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *deeply frowns and slowly shakes her head* I”d rather not kill her if I don’t have to. Some of my siblings may not respect life.. but I find it immoral to take someone’s life before it’s their time. The only exception I make is for the food that I eat. *still, she walks into Maria’s room and deeply sighs at the sight of the woman. She slowly shakes her head then turns back to Zack* Do not worry, she’s hours away from having her heart stop.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs* I wish I could do something for her, but I just can’t help… I couldn’t help before, I can’t help now. *just stands near the stove and waits for the water to boil* There’s nothing interesting here for you to stay around for…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *Slowly shakes her head at Zack* Do not worry, human. People die all the time. It is just a natural part of life. I am sorry that my brother was more than likely the trigger for this one’s downfall. *she sits down in one of the chairs in the main room* Have you found a way to get yourself back home yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *scowls and lowers his head at Teresa’s question* No, I haven’t… I’m stuck here until somebody finds me. Which doesn’t seem likely because I’ve been stuck here for well over a year now. *mutters* You’d think somebody would want to find me after all this time….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: Maybe, with luck, they just do not know where to find you. *studies his expression * I hope that you find a way back to your home soon enough though. It would be a sad thing to have you stuck in a place and time where you do not belong. *slowly shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: I made a mistake… I originally came here to look for big powerful dragons, but I missed my mark entirely. I didn’t even see one… *shakes his head and takes the boiling water off the stove. He pours some in a glazed ceramic teapot and lets it brew for a moment, pouring some into a cup* Do you want honey or lemon in it? I don’t have any fresh milk right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *Deeply frowns at Zack* Just because I am not in my real form and showing off my scalse, that does not mean that I can’t be big and powerful, human. *Shakes her head* And you can can leave the honey. That stuff gives me a stomach ache.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Noted. I don’t like it much either, but I have been giving it to Maria because it’s pretty much pure sugar and it’s a quick energy fix. *hands Teresa the cup full of freshly brewed tea* Is there any reason you are here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: I thought I already told you; I desired to see my niece. I wanted to insure that she was safe. *deeply frowns* Now that I know that she is not here any longer, I shall search further down river. However, for now, I wish to rest for a short bit. It has been a long trip. *readily takes the cup, frowning as she studies the quality of the cup. It is clear that the woman is used to finer made materials. However, she chooses to sip the tea anyway* Thank you for your hospitality.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: That’s fine. You can have my room, I will sleep under the stars. *frowns* Or start digging a grave, as you said that Maria will no longer be with us in a few hours. *moves out of the room to check up on her, looking quite sad*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *makes raspy sounds as she tries to breathe. She is currently asleep and seeming to be a bit more peaceful than she has in a long time. Still, the raggidness of her appearance would not be an easy sight*

Teresa: *quickly shakes her head* No, no. I do not mean that I shall rest during the night. I just meant I needed a breather. *waves her hand in a dismissive manner* I will only stay for a few hours then I’ll be on my way again. Thank you once more for the tea. It is good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: You’re welcome… *lowers his head and sighs at Maria, pulling up a wicker chair so he can sit down next to her. He reaches out to pat her arm and begins to sniffle* I’m sorry I couldn’t take better care of you, Maria… I tried, but it just wasn’t good enough. I failed you, I failed to protect you, and then I failed to stop you from killing your daughter. *clasps his hands together and puts his head down on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *looks up as she hears Zack’s words and shakes her head* Her daughter is not dead. I can feel that she is still alive, someone on this earth, human. I’ll find her tonight and insure that she is brought to someplace safe. Did the potion I gave you before work? Other attempts with it have caused complications with the births..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: She was born healthy. She looked like any other normal human female infant. She took rather well to the wet nurse’s care and was growing quite well. She was healthy and strong. At least, she was until he was tossed into the creek…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *nods at Zack’s information* Well, I am glad to hear that. Was there any complications for the mother, though? *frowns as she glances toward the one bedroom* Though by the looks of it, it doesn’t matter if there were or not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns* She was weakened for most of the pregnancy. In the end when she was giving birth, I had to perform a cesarean section on her before she ended up killing both herself and the baby. She spent quite some time afterwards recovering. The baby girl was quite healthy though. *lowers his head, looking sad once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *moves over to Zack and sets her hand on his shoulder* Be still. Do not let the past events bring you down. You did your best, I can tell. And for that, I am very happy and glad. I’ll find the child. I’m certain of it. As for the mother, blame my brother, not you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs* I guess it’s his fault… if he hadn’t touched her, she never would be in this situation. She would have her mom and siblings. She would be happy and her biggest concern would be how much corn to pick for dinner. *frowns* But no, I tried helping her, and failed to stop the dragon who raped her. It’s my fault. I’m too weak to help…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *shakes her head* There is nothing I can say to change your mind, but I hope that one cay you’ll realize that this was beyond your control. By the looks of it, the woman has been withering away from hunger, and I do not see a shortage of food here. So, I must assume that her mind is not well. *frowns as she looks to the bedroom once more* Speaking of which, she’s no longer breathing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: What? *quickly moves into Maria’s bedroom to check up on her, lightly shaking her arm* Maria? *shakes her arm again and begins to sniffle as he feels her neck for a pulse, finding none. He lowers his head and immediately begins to cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *looks up as she hears Zack’s crying then moves into the bedroom. She silently walks up behind Zack and rests her hand on his shoulder* Shh… You do not need to do that. She is now free and can find peace. *begins to gently massage Zack’s shoulder* She is free now. Do not weep for her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *quickly shakes his head, not looking up* You don’t understand… I spent months and months caring for her, and it was all for nothing… *bangs his fist on the edge of Maria’s bed* Nothing. And I’m still stuck here, despite everything that’s happened. Nobody’s come to look for me at any point…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: Maybe, they just do not know where to find you yet. *pats Zack’s shoulder* Do not give hope, and do not think that what you did here was worthless. I’m certain that if you were not around, the child may not have been born at all. So, you did a good job.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *doesn’t seem any happier at Teresa’s statement. He just keeps his head lowered and continues to loudly sniffle* Well, at least she can meet her god now… it’s what she wanted anyway… *wipes off his eyes on his sleeve* This ground is too hard to bury somebody in though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teresa: *deeply frowns, thinking for a moment. She finally speaks in a soft voice* There is a church where the rest of her family is burried. I can take her body back with me and burry her with them. I’m certain she’d want to be put to rest there.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 537 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – Conception and birth’ is closed to new replies.