The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of Jenna – Conception and birth

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Setting: Colonized Central/South America. Most people in the area are poor and not well to do, but some European settlers have managed to build themselves quite a fortune with plantations and whatnot. One such plantation is actually owned by a clan of red dragons who keep themselves disguised as humans so that they will not be hunted down by the public.

Jenna’s mother, Maria, is a beautiful woman who resembles her somewhat but not completely. She comes from the lower-class families where European settlers had already had some fun with the local races and created a middle-class of mixed-races.

Jenna’s father, Salvador, is one of the elder sons of the dragon clan who is becoming anxious as he peeks in his mating potential and wants to get out. He would take a fancy to Maria and stalks her quite frequently.

I’m going to leave it prior to the point of the rape. Feel free to throw in either Sephy or whoever you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Huzzah, its finished!”

Zack was a particularly happy clone that idle Tuesday afternoon. He had been busy on and off on in Jenna’s base without her knowledge and working a contraption. He had been building it in secret for months and months, following directions, instructions and theories from Centra’s databases. It was a machine that emulated Jenna and Sephiroth’s ability to open a portal to any time-space and dimension. He had originally built it because he was determined to travel wherever he liked, just like his ‘parents’ did. Secretly he had been jealous of their ability to do so for years and simply could not work out how to use the same function for the life of him. So, he had decided to fix what he couldn’t do by doing it with technology instead. It required less mental effort on his behalf anyway. Ignoring the advice from Centra to not mess with time and space, he had continued on with the project in secret anyway, also afraid that Jenna would shut it down if she knew what he had been up to.

But despite all the fears, he had finally completed it. With a content grin, he patted the machine as he screwed the last panel in place. Then he plugged it in and turned it on. After fiddling with the controls for a few moments, the machine loudly hummed into life as it began to generate a portal in the middle of the room.

“Success!” Zack said happily, picking up a screwdriver to test the device out. The portal wavered in and out of existence like rippling water, before becoming settled and still. The hole he had made showed the other side, a barren snowy area with extinct creatures trekking across the frozen wasteland. With a grin, the man threw the screwdriver through the portal hole to test it out. The screwdriver landed on the other side and sunk slightly into the snow as it landed. Zack beamed, proud with his achievements.

“It works!”

Zack shut off the portal energy and watched with amusement as the hole rippled out of existence. It worked, and it was stable enough to send an item through, this was a good thing. With a smirk, Zack pondered about where he could send himself for a few moments. It didn’t take him long to think. He quickly recalled a time when he had wanted to meet some of the dragons in Jenna’s society. He quickly punched a rough date into the machine that he guessed they would have existed in, also telling the machine to send him to Jenna’s planet. When the second portal opened onto wild grasslands, Zack became a little confused. He had never recalled seeing the plants on Halcyon at any point. He quickly shrugged off this thought however, as he gathered that lots of things were lost over the years. With a hesitant glance, he jumped through the portal hole and fell onto the ground on the other side.

“Huh?” Zack immediately stood up to examine his surroundings. He was in the middle of a cornfield plantation. The portal remained active, so Zack shrugged it off and moved away to explore. As long as the portal remained open, he could go back any time, right?

“This doesn’t look like the island…” He mumbled to himself as he grabbed a ripening ear of corn to peel, walking away to explore the area. “I don’t see any dragons either….” He muttered. “This sucks.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

*chuckles* Zack? Now, that’s defeinitely a twist. *snickers* Poor guy is about to go on a real ride. Poor guy is a real mad scientist, isn’t he?

Her household job was a menial one at best, but it helped support her family. The corn brought in food and food kept them alive and well fed as good food should. Also, it assisted in giving them a steady living in which they could pay off their debts to the landlord. Not that any of them ever expected to actually own the land. Still, at least they were able to live on it and use it.

Maria blinked as she heard the crash of someone falling into the field she was tending. Perhaps it was another one of those theiving teenagers from within the village. The foolish arrogant Spainard children who would run amock in the countryside and abuse everyone who was not purely European. Or perhaps it was an animal here to eat their livelihood. Either way, she could not have it.

She rolled up her sleeves and cautiously approached the source of the crash. By the time she was no less than 10 feet away from Zack’s location, she caught sight of the portal up above. Her eyes widen in shock.

“Mis dios… Es una muestra de los cielos…” She lowered her head, finding herself unworthy of locking her eyes upon such a celestrial sight and quickly performed the Catholic cross thingy with the forehead to the stomach to the shoulders.

Despite her awe at the portal, she continued on to the source of the crash. Her eyes widened as she spotted Zack, she had never seen such silver hair before in the past. She herself was a typical child of the area. Her dark wavy brown hair streamed down her back, ending between her shoulderblades. Meanwhile, her oval eyes contained dark brown irises that some would label as deep and mysterious, though she herself thought nothing of it. But, for the most part, she’d look nearly identical to Jenna, who Zack is used to seeing in his time. Despite her curiousity on his appearance, she knew that he could not stay in her fields. So, she slowly bent down and picked up a small rock before flinging it at Zack’s back.

“Va! Va!”

Fyi, I’ll have her speak in “english” soon enough. I’m certain Jenna could have taught Zack more than one language.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, I thought I would throw in a little original spin on Sephy turning up to everything. Plus I honestly think Zack would screw up on his portal device. As for him being mad-scientist’ish, hells yes. His original interest in sciences was inspired by Dr Stephen Maturin of the “Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World” (I pretty much declared Zack’s interest in sciences in the RP we had the evening I saw the film in the cinemas. I still love that chara and only watch the film because of him) and figured his interest in technology would also be rather prominent. It could also have been inherited through Sephy from Hojo, possibly….

Then as he grew up, the similar naivety of Sephy was kinda fun to throw in, with mild male-dopeyness too. So yeah, that’s pretty much where all his characterization points came from. Hehe…

As for Zack learning other languages, I would say he knows a little bit. I can always read up and try playing with translators online and so on… as for them burbling back absolute grammatically bad crap… blame it on Zack’s hopelessness.

Zack flinched as the rock hit him square in the middle of his back, right between his shoulderblades. He frowned and reached behind himself to rub the spot, turning around as he heard the woman’s voice. She had a strange accent and had spoken with words that weren’t english… Zack didn’t have any time to ponder that however, as he was taken aback as he noticed that the woman looked very similar, almost identical to Jenna.
    “Is this mom?” He wondered to himself. “I am in the past afterall… and it looks like her… it most probably is…”

Zack cleared his throat and addressed the woman. “Uh, hi there.” He grinned. “Is that you, mom? Ah, I mean, Jenna?” The grin faded from his face as the thought returned to him that she did not speak english. He decided to try another approach.

“Hola. Mi nombre es Zack, comprende?” He frowned as he racked his brains for what little he knew. “Um… muy caliente?” Feeling rather hopeless at this point, he glanced down at the corn in his hands, then attempted to hand it back to her. “Sorry about breaking this off. I didn’t know it was yours.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hey, what are you doing up? *pokes* Sleep!

Maria: *bends down to gather some more rocks and quickly scoops them up into the folds of the apron which he is wearing ontop of her simple drab brown dress* ‘You, get out of here. This is my fields. Go steal food from somewhere else, thief!’ *she stands back upright and tosses more rocks at Zack. Her throws would pack a bit of a sting to them since she is used to deterring thieves this way, but she is no where near as stong as Jenna* ‘I don’t care what your name is, go!’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, can’t sleep. Tried lying there for an hour, will try again soon.

Zack: *deeply frowns and raises his hands up to try and deflect some of the rocks. He hisses slightly in pain, then retreats back* “Ouch, what are you doing?!” *backs up further, then quickly moves away to try and hide from the woman*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *mutters fratnicly to herself, quite aggitated that she has an intruder in her fields and moves over to check the stalks of corn. She sighs in relief as she sees that only the one ear was tampered with then moves over to Zack* ‘What do you think you were doing? Huh? You can’t just go into people’s fields and steal food! Stupid European. You’re as bad as the governor’s son! The gods know why he always comes stalking through these fields. Did he send you?’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns and raises his arms up to block, as is preparing to have more rocks thrown at him* “I’m not going to steal any more corn, you can keep it!” *sighs* “Nobody sent me. I just turned up on my own means. Where am I?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *blinks and slowly calms down as she notices his behavior* ‘You don’t know where you are? You’re in a land the Spainards like to call Guatemala. How you not know this… Zack? You have strange name.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *thinks for a moment, then slowly nods his head* “I know where that is… what are you doing in Guatemala?” *raises an eyebrow at the corn plantation around them* “I suppose my name is a little strange… is that a bad thing?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: ‘What are you talking about? I was born here. My mother is Mayan and my father was European.’ *frowns* ‘He left my mother and family and went back to Europe without us. I doubt he would have spoken about us there.’ *moves back over to her basket of corn and picks it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “I didn’t know that… well, I guess you learn something new every day.” *glances at the basket, then bows slightly and reaches over to try and take it from her* “Let me carry that for you.” *grins in a friendly manner*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *purses her lips together and tightly holds onto the basket* ‘No, this is my job. I need to help my momma and the rest of my family.’ *shakes her head at him then blinks as she realizes something he said earlier* ‘Who is “Jenna”? I do not know anyone by that name.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns* “Jenna is not you? No?” *gives up on trying to take the basket from her, and reaches over to snap off more ears of corn from their stalks, busting them with relative ease due to his strength. He does this until his arms are relatively full* “I help you. Lead the way.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *stares at him and blinks, slowly shaking her head* ‘I never heard of a woman named Jenna. My name is Maria Isabel Valquez.’ *carefully watches him* ‘Why do you want to help me?’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “I have nothing better to do at this time, so I may as well do something helpful.” *frowns slightly* “You never heard of a Jenna? Strange, I must be in the wrong place. You look like her, though.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *frowns* ‘Are you certain the governor’s son didn’t send you…?’ *shivers slightly at the thought of the man* ‘He’s been harrassing our family a lot and stalking me quite frequently.. How do I know you’re just not another way for him to spy on me? *backs away from him and begins walking back to her home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: “Yes, I am pretty sure the Govenor’s son didn’t send me. I don’t even know who he is…” *shakes his head and points to the sky where the portal hole still is being generated by his machine* “I actually came from there. The big swirly blue and black thing with the picture inside.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *looks up at the portal once more then down at him and gasps in shock* ‘You were sent here by the gods?’ *quickly bows her head, seeming much more humble than before* ‘Forgive me for my behavior. I did not know that you were a gift from the heavens above. Please, come to my house. You are welcome.’ *begins quickly leading him toward her house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *deeply frowns, then quickly shakes his head* “No, no, no. I’m not a god, lady. You have to be kidding me.” *sighs at the way he is being treated, and so follows anyway, deciding to accept the treatment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: ‘But you said you come from the doorway to the heavens. You must be sent by the gods to help us.’ *grins at him* ‘We’ve been waiting for years for the gods to show themselves again.’

Meanwhile, there is a soft clinking sound filling the air within the corn field. The clinks and clanks originate from a position not too far away from where Zack and Maria are. Still, the source is not visible because of the tall stalks of corn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs* “Look, I’m not a god, I’m just an ordinary guy. Somewhat…”* *frowns in thought* “Well, I’m not normal, but I’m not a god either. You shouldn’t call me one, because I’m not…” *glances behind them as he hears the clicking, becoming wary as he can’t work out where it’s coming from* “On second thought, let’s run inside where it’s safe, hmm?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: *nods and continues leading Zack to the house, not having noticed the clicking yet. Instead she just studies him* ‘Your clothes are so strange. You must be from the heavens. Maybe you just don’t know that they are the heavens.’

A very soft grutal growling comes from one of the stalks behind Zack, almost seeming to be jeolous in nature.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *deeply frowns and lightly nudges Maria in the back* “Yeah, um, probably… if you go there, you probably wouldn’t think it’s the heavens. Pretty dull, actually.” *tries to hurry her along* “Can we go in your house now? This corn is heavy.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maria: ‘We are going there. It’s not that far away.’ *lets go of the basket with one of her hands and points forward to a small cottage. However, while she’s pointing, a tall, seemingly Catalilan born, male walks out of the stalks and moves infront of them*

Salvador: ‘My, what have we here?’ *he looks at Zack and scowls* ‘Being disloyal to your lord, my sweet?’

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 537 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna – Conception and birth’ is closed to new replies.