Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded as she listened to Kalysto’s words.

“Yes, but he’s also just a small child. It just takes children of that age a very long time to grasp onto complex situations,” Desiree reminded her husband. “He was just angry because he had to take a bath. I’m certain he would have lashed out even if you were yourself.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“He wouldn’t have… we rarely have issues with bath-time…” She mumbled in a low voice. “Very rarely have issues…” Kalysto remained seated behind the door, feeling very sorry for herself. She was at a complete loss on what to do now.

“What would you do in my situation…?” She asked Desiree finally.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto’s question. She honestly couldn’t really put herself into his shose, for she had never envied the other sex. However, she decided that she had to give him an answer. So, she took in a deep breath as she sorted out her thoughts.

“You really want to have this chance, right? And you’ve been going after it this long. I’d… see it through til the end. If I was you and I just gave up now, all this time would be wasted, huh?” Desiree slowly voiced out her thoughts. “Anyway, Orpheus hates bath times and screams at me as much as he screamed at you. I think he got some water in his ears once and really hated it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed. “Yeah, I suppose so. He did comment on that…” She moved to her feet and headed back out of the bathroom. “The illusion thing you mentioned. I think we should do that. It’s easier on everyone. I don’t think certain people are able to handle it otherwise.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I fear that I may have been the one who did that to him,” Desiree softly admitted. “I remember him really freaking out after one of the baths I gave him. My apologies, it was an accident.”

Desiree slowly shook her head, for she didn’t like having ruined her son’s opinion of baths. She knew that he was generally well-behaved. So, the idea of having him so agitated at one thing bothered her.

“He’ll grow out of it. I’m sure. And… I can set up an illusion for you. You know that I’m good at that sort of thing. However, illusions are never perfect.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I know that illusions are never perfect… but preferable to the situation we have currently.” Kalysto lowered her head again and sulked anew. “Don’t worry about the short guy, things happen… it’s part of the learning experience and being alive. It’d be worse if it didn’t happen, actually…”

She sat heavily on the bed once again and sighed. “But yes, do the illusion thing. Now that I am this far along, it would be pointless to stop now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm… I’ll do it starting tomorrow,” Desiree agreed. “For now, let’s get some sleep. And I won’t be using the amulet tonight. It would be pointless to bother in your current state. Nothing will happen.”

Desiree shook her head as she moved to the side so that she could strip down her day clothes. “However… If it strikes your fancy… I’ll still pleasure you. You are my husband and lover, no matter your form.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It would be pointless…” Kalysto eyed off Desiree and made an unhappy sound. “Besides, I’m not up for it. it’s been a horrible day and I’m in pain right now.” She moved to lay down on her side, though she didn’t get ready for bed at that moment. “However, thank you for the offer. It’s a considerate thing to ask, even if strange.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, I know how you always dream about hot lesbian sex with me,” Desiree jested with Kalysto as she slipped on a sheer purple nightgown. Once dressed for bed, she moved over to Kalysto so that she could reach in and begin to rub her husband’s lower back.

“How’s that?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

As Kalysto closed her eyes, she made a vague groaning sound in contentment. It took her a few minutes to finally reply to the question. “It’s nice… but don’t send me to sleep. I need a shower, and… well…”

“Do you have stuff in the bathroom? For… hrrmgh… you know.” She felt suddenly awkward.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m not about to let you fall asleep,” Desiree assured as she reached down to playfully pinch her husband’s buttox. “And yes, I have tampons in the bathroom.. Umm… do you know how to use them?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto lightly flinched, her eyes snapping open once again when her butt was pinched. She put her hands forwards and stopped herself from falling off the bed. “Holy hell, what is wrong with you!?”

“Um… yeah. Those. They come with instructions, so I don’t need a tutorial. Or a demonstration.” She flicked her ears back low on her head.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto a wry smirk. “Oh, nothing is wrong with me at all. You’re just sexy no matter what sex you are, my dear dark lord.”

Chuckling at herself, Desiree stood up to move into the bathroom. After a few moments, she came back with a box full of tampons. “Here you go, Kalysto.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“If you like me regardless of gender, that makes you bisexual… doesn’t it?” Kalysto smirked at her. When she was handed the box, she shook it up before taking it with her into the room. “Uh, thanks. I can already see that there’s instructions on the back, so… bye!” She suddenly slammed the door, shutting Desiree outside again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I wouldn’t say that I’m bisexual. Aside from you, I wouldn’t find any female attractive at all,” Desiree explained. “So, no. I’m not.”

She didn’t mind that Kalysto had shut her out of the bathroom. Instead of fussing about, she just climbed into bed so that she could get warm under the covers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You admitted that you’re gay for me!” Kalysto called out to Desiree, “That makes you bisexual!”

She fussed around in the bathroom for a minutes before she finally moved into the shower-recess, deciding that taking a quick hot shower before sleeping would be best. After she was done, she bundled herself up in towels and headed back into the bedroom area to dry off.

“Tired, are we? Going to bed now, or later?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hm?” Desiree cracked her eyes open to stare at Kalysto. “What does it matter? Let’s just lay down and cuddle, huh? I’m certain that we’ll be heading off to the land of dreams soon enough.”

Thus, Desiree brought her arms up to pull the sheets aside and invite Kalysto into the bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m not cuddling while still sopping wet.” Kalysto stated as she stood up once again. She yanked the towel from around her waist and began to aggressively dry her hair off, still very much behaving like a male in that regard. She rubbed the rest of herself dry with almost the same amount of roughness.

Once properly dry she began to fumble through her underwear drawer, looking for some of the female panties she had bought before. She flicked some onto the floor before finally settling on a pair that was purple, putting them on shortly afterwards.

“You don’t have a night-gown I could borrow, do you? I didn’t think of everything just yet…” She grinned hopelessly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, yea.. You know where I keep my sleep-wear, Kalysto. Go ahead and help yourself,” Desiree offered. As she finished speaking, she lazily waved her hand toward the part of her dresser where her clothes were.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto slowly looked through Desiree’s closet and dresser, grinning when she found a rather nice looking purple gown. She placed it on and climbed into the bed, immediately snuggling up against Desiree.

“Hey there, good looking…” She purred.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree happily embraced her husband as she climbed into the bed. Quite content now that they were all in bed and comfortable, the young woman closed her eyes as she rested her head against the nook of Kalysto’s neck.

“Good night, my dark lord.”

Over the course of the next two months, Desiree came into the habit of casting an illusion spell on Kalysto that would last from sun up until sun down. This spell more or less made the elf look like she would normally appear as a male. However, as with most illusions, there were problems. The illusion was not quite as tall as Kalysto should be, and the tone of voice wasn’t perfect. However, Desiree got it as close as she could.

Desiree had also approached Jenna about allowing Kalysto to have access to some land on Halcyon for a green house. At first, Jenna was viciously disapproving of the very idea. She desired for no one to contaminate her home, not even family. However, she did eventually give in after a few days of pestering from her daughter.

So, the woman designed a teleportation stone to connect the rear of Kalysto’s store to a spot not far from the beach of Halcyon, to the southern tip of the island. She also gave Kalysto strict warnings that if she found anything other than what was needed for his plants and store on the island, she would slowly remove his intestines while he was still alive. Since that point, the green house had been erected on the island.

Meanwhile, Seres was getting more and more fed up with being regulated to guard duty on a portal where nothing was happening. Thus, the young SOLDIER finally became fed up with it completely and decided to do something about it. Rather than reporting to her normal guard station with Rhyderi, she stormed into her father’s office.

“Father, I want Rhyderi and I to be reassigned to something else! Even the old drones that were once used by Shinra could guard that stupid thing!!” the young woman fumed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

During the next few months that passed, Kalysto was finally successful in getting pregnant. This was both good and bad for her – she had been trying for it for a long time now so she had finally acheived what she wanted to. The downside was that she was at the point of no return. Desiree’s illusion spell had it’s benefits though. It meant that she could restore some normalcy back at home and at work. Although not perfect, the spell was good enough that most people didn’t question it.

When Jenna approved the greenhouse on the island of Halcyon, Kalysto was rather quick to go there and get it erected for use. She spent a lot of time setting up the plants inside also, and had only just now begun to see the results.

Meanwhile, Rhyderi was discontent with guard duty but not impolite enough to complain like Seres had. He knew she was annoyed with it, but he tolerated his position mostly due to the fact that it was bringing in enough money to pay bills and get him ahead.

Sephiroth was used to Seres’s attitude to the job by now. When she came into his office, her topic of complaint was no surprise to him at all.
    “You will not be reassigned to a new position at this time.” He snorted. “There is not even anything for you to do. If I sent you to the import docks, you would complain about that also.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“At least something would happen there!” Seres growled out. “Nothing at all happens at that portal. We spend all our time playing card games. Nothing happens at all, Father! Come on! Mother built that MS thing, right? You can get that to guard the portal. It’d do it perfectly!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled at Seres now. If they had been outside he would have walked away from her, lest he be accused of being soft, or of favouritism. He narrowed his eyes, clearly trying to express that he had low patience for her current argument.

“Why am I even allowing this to continue?” He snorted. “You were assigned to a post. You have a job to do.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“And the job is not an effective use of my skills, Father,” Seres argued. “Would you have agreed to stay to such a post when you were my age? They said you took only the most dangerous of jobs. And that’s definitely not anything like that! Hrmph, there’s reports of unsolved disappearances of teenage girls on the island. I can work on that!”

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.