Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes, while my Order decrees that acts of kindness are appreciated and improve the lives of those around us, we should also not force ourselves upon others. I am personally having to tell you over and over that I am not keen on your advances.” He shook his head. “It’s far more personal than I can feel comfortable with. I appreciate it, but I keep saying no. There is nothing wrong with that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You think I’m putting the moves on you? Heh, you’re cute, but I have a boyfriend, Rhyderi,” Seres snarled out. “You are basically like a brother to me anyway, so no. You’re not my type anyway. You’re too uptight and false.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi blinked at her, then waved his arms about. “Wait, what?” He sat up to stare at her. “If not an advance, then what? And… I’m like a brother to you? This is news to me…”

He lowered his head slightly, looking genuinely concerned. “What do you mean, false?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres spoke in a very bored tone, “Your brother is married to my sister. Hence, you’re part of my family. Legally, that basically makes us brother and sister. Are you that dense not to figure that out?”

Shaking her head, Seres then pointed at the couch. “Sit still so I can straighten out your mess of a hair.”

“As for you being false, you are. You say one thing, then do the complete opposite the next minute. I’ve seen you do it over and over again. It’s like you want to be what you say, but you aren’t it. Like, you keep on telling people that they shouldn’t judge others, but you’re the first person to judge your brother and my sister.”

“Heh, anyway, you’re so old. You’re not even a good kisser or romantic. There’s no way I would be putting the moves on you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi frowned at Seres’s assessment. He made a tired sighing sound and slowly shook his head, not entirely sure how to comment at first.

“You don’t know the extent of Kalysto’s problem, so I feel you cannot really assess that one properly.” He made another sighing sound, seeming upset. “It’s a long story…”

He frowned. “No, I’m not really a romantic person. I am a knight, first and foremost. Everything else takes a back-seat to that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I don’t care what you think is the story. The fact remains that you judge them when you say that people should not be judged by others. You contradict yourself with your actions. You’re a fake,” Seres grumbled before she reached in to grab Rhyderi’s hair so that she could continue brushing it out.

“Yea, yea, and I don’t care. You’re still not anywhere in the rankings for a guy I want to date.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Good…” Rhyderi muttered. “Because that would just be awkward…” He sat there patiently while Seres finished brushing out his hair. He had nothing to do with his hands and still felt awkward, so he grabbed the remote control and began to flip channels just to turn his attention elsewhere for the time being.

“Thank you.” He said finally.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, I’m not interested in old elves, so yea, you’re safe,” Seres spoke as she finished neatening up Rhyderi’s hair. Once she felt that it was properly de-tangled, she moved back around to sit on the couch before she began to remove the strands of blond hair from her brush.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Old? You know I’m just barely 30, yes? My kind lives to be at least 400. By human standards, I’m only 8 or 9 years of age.” He deeply frowned at this, having not really wanted to admit to it.

He was distracted however, when his cartoons came back on. “Want something to drink?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“So? You’re still nearly thirty. You’re old! Old is old,” Seres repeated herself. “And you can’t be that old by your species’ standards. Your brother is younger than you and married. So, you can’t be a kid.”

Seres lifted her head as Rhyderi mentioned a drink. “Do you have anything good?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“My brother is younger than me, yes. By nine years. He is also a child by my people’s standards. Marrying a human is a huge no-no, and having children at his age would have been frowned on also… especially halflings.” He sighed heavily. “The youngest male is already upset about being a halfling.”

He moved to his feet and opened the refrigerator. “I have soda cans. Raspberry.” He took one out and tossed it towards her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, I was there when the boy did that. Such silly nonsense. There’s nothing wrong with being a mixed breed. Heh, I have males line up around the block every time the news spreads that I’m single,” Seres haughtily stated.

She was so lost in her thoughts of how popular she was that she almost missed the can being tossed at her. So, she released a surprised yelp as she caught it. “Thank you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Why would you want so much male attention?” He took out a can of soda for himself and sat back down on the lounge, flipping to the next show he wanted to watch, yet another cartoon. “You are hardly a whore.” He paused, pondering. “Or, are you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres shot Rhyderi an open glare, for she didn’t now how he came to the conclussion that she was a whore. “No! I’ve only had four boyfriends. That doesn’t make me a whore. Hrmph… One ran off after my father tried to choke him from the other side of the window because we were kissing. The other two just didn’t work out. That’s it!”

Seres threw a light punch at Rhyderi’s good shoulder. “I know you don’t even know how to kiss, but being an eligible dating partner doesn’t make a person a whore!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi flinched momentarily, though he didn’t seem to care very much. “Saying you have so many men lined up and waiting for your availability makes you sound like a whore. There’s no way to mince words.”

He sipped on his can of soda. “I know how to kiss. And before you say ‘prove it’, no.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It means that I’m desirable, not a whore. You know, like those magazines that list the most eligible bachelorette. The men want to date me, but most don’t get the chance,” Seres released a snort at the end of her sentence as she opened up her soda. “They know that I look good and that I am the daughter of Sephiroth. Thus, they want to be with me. Simple as that!”

The young SOLDIER tilted her head to glare at Rhyderi. “I hope you realize that I don’t believe you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I hope you realise that I don’t care whether you believe me or not. Do you honestly think I’m that incompetent?” He took another sip of soda and set the can aside. “Being with somebody is not a requirement to knowing how to kiss.”

He shook his head. “Why are we even discussing this? It’s such a stupid topic.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“What? What planet… oh, never-mind with that one… But seriously, Rhyderi! You need a partner to be able to properly know how to kiss. If you aren’t ever with one, you won’t have the skills to perform,” Seres exclaimed. “Sheesh, you really are dense.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I already told you,” Rhyderi growled. “I know how. You don’t need a manual on the subject. I don’t have a partner and I have never had the desire to find one, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to kiss. Now lay off the subject because it’s really stupid.”

He finished off his soda and crushed the can in his hand, tossing it behind him over the back of the lounge and onto the kitchen floor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It doesn’t work that way, Rhyderi. You can know of it. But without a partner, it’s like clapping with one hand. It just doesn’t work!” Seres growled out at Rhyderi. “You can’t know how to do it until you actually have a partner.”

Seres grunted in frustration. “Hey, you were the one who thought I was even vaguely interested in you!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You’re the one who was bragging about male attention! And with the way you were talking about it, it was comparable to the manner in which wildcats behave when they are on heat. The available female, the many male suitors.” He shook his head. “Choose your words more wisely.”

“I feel strange.” He scowled finally. “I want to… well, stop talking. But I have already made a fool of myself.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You don’t need to have me talking to make a fool of yourself, Rhyderi. And there’s nothing wrong with knowing that your sexual appeal is desired. I guess you wouldn’t even know what it’s like. All the women basically hate you. Between the way you behave and your dress, no one wants to hit on you,” Seres grumbled.

“And you feel strange? Are you taking any medication for your shoulder? Maybe it’s that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi snorted. “You think I don’t have sexual desires. You’re kidding yourself. Of course I have sexual desires, I’m an adult male.” He snorted, frowning. He was feeling rather unhappy with himself for speaking about the subject, but he couldn’t hold his commentary back. “I just don’t find you attractive. You’re a kid. I’m not like that.”

“I’m not taking medication for my shoulder.” Rhyderi shook his head. “Something is wrong with me. I think you need to leave before I say anything worse.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I told you already, Rhyderi, I’m not interested in you. Your old enough to be my father! Sheesh. I know I’m a teenager. And I don’t want to be with you. You’re like a big brother, that’s it. Get that through your head,” Seres crossed her arms at him.

“And I haven’t been bothered by the things you’re saying. Though I don’t understand why you keep on saying that something’s wrong.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I got it through my head. So don’t make any more advances at me or touch me.” Rhyderi scowled. “Because it just feels wrong.” He sighed. “And yes, something is very wrong with me. I’m not normally like this. It’s like being drunk without the dizziness. I am feeling impulsive… confrontational…” Rhyderi looked down at his hands, then at Seres. “Get out. Get out now. I don’t want you to be here any more.”

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.