Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Do I need to continue repeating myself?” Seres questioned in deep aggitation. “I said that no one has seen you at all. That means that you haven’t left this hole. Which is pretty obviously true by the way that you’re dressing and all. You’re not that injured, Rhyderi.”

“And I knew you were injured. You gave me a concussion that same night!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. “Well, sorry for troubling you, but it wasn’t hidden information. You could have gone to the front-desk of the SOLIDER facility and asked for my whereabouts.” He tapped his foot on the ground.

“Good to see you recovered, however.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres grunted at Rhyderi. “I’m a quick healer. I was able to recover by the end of that day. Still, you didn’t need to stay holed up in this excuse of an apartment, you know. You can go outside into the world.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I don’t want to,” Rhyderi made an upset huffing sound. “I don’t want to go back out there until I’m healed up. I also don’t want to suffer the mockery of lower-ranked people who think they know better than me. It does nothing for any of us.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mockery?” Seres suddenly stopped the massage so that she could stare at Rhyderi. After a few seconds, she walked around the couch before she sat down on the arm of once more. As she settled down, she leaned in closer to Rhyderi. “Who’s mocking you? Tell me who they are so I can personally bust their asses.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi glared at her, then gently shrugged his shoulders. “Nobody yet. But it’s going to happen. When you are defeated and cry out like a little girl in front of everybody, somebody is obviously going to remember it and say something to you.” He shook his head. “You know that, right?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You didn’t cry like a girl, Rhyderi,” Seres attempted to console the elf. “Anyway, you were defeated by my mother. Do you know how much training she has? No one blames you for your loss.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m sure nobody blames me for the loss, but I’m sure nobody considers me particularly formidable either, especially not after what occurred.” Rhyderi scowled. “I don’t really want to talk about this. I want to continue sitting here, watching cartoons and drinking tea.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres huffed before she properly plopped down on the couch next to Rhyderi, for the first time since she entered his apartment. As she sat down, she reached over to lightly whack the back of the paladin’s head. “Stop thinking stupid stuff like that. You’re formidable. Few can break through your defenses, and you know that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi barely flinched as the back of his head was whacked. “If few can break through my defences, why the hell were you so confident in telling me that you could hand my ass to me?” He picked up the cup of tea and began drinking the rest of it now that it was properly cooled. “Then why am I here, now?”

He sighed. “It’s foolish to say what you have just announced.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Because I’m one of those few, huh? Did you ever think of that?” Seres rolled her eyes at Rhyderi. “Do you want to know the first thing that happened when my mother and father properly met? My mother beat my father by kicking him in the family jewels. So, yea, she’s formidable and one of the few too.”

Seres glared at the TV as the voices in the cartoon began to annoy her. “How can you stand watching this crap?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I like it.” Rhyderi calmly announced as he set the empty tea cup aside. “We never had anything like this when I was a child. My only entertainment was books, or shoving my brother until he was angry enough to rumble with me. You probably would think of us as quite backwards – we didn’t have this…” He motioned towards the television and the lights, pondering how best to explain.

“Everything ran on Arcane Magic.” He said finally. “And yes. I am aware of how silly that sounds.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“No wonder you act like the country hick in the middle of a big city,” Seres grumbled to herself. “It’s amazing that your brother blends in so well without showing much difficulty with picking up modern ideas.”

Seres looked up into Rhyderi’s eyes. “Still don’t know how you can stand that high-pitched voice though. Aren’t your ears as sensitive as mine?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Country… hick….?” Rhyderi blinked for a moment, then snorted. “I am much more cultured than that! My brother blends in well because he chooses to, I suppose. I still prefer the path I have redirected myself on, personally.”

“That high pitched voice.” He frowned in thought, confused. “Whose high pitched voice? I am not entirely sure what you refer to.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres pointed at the television. “The voice of that character on the screen. It is like nails being dragged across a chalk board. It is very annoying.”

The young woman then haughtily snorted. “And so what? You’re a cultured country hick. However, you’re still like some country hick.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I like the cartoons.” Rhyderi shrugged once more. “The voices don’t worry me. The pitch of the voice doesn’t bother me either. And yes, while I have sensitive hearing, that tone will only hurt when it is loud. I have the television on a gentle volume as you can already tell.”

He was cranky by now. “What makes me this.. ‘hick’ you speak of? Please explain.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, for starters, you dress like you come from the medieval times. That’s a dead give-away. You stare at every electronic device as if it’s about to bite you. You tense up like crazy every time you have to think about sitting in a transport vehicle,” Seres continued to think. “You most definitely don’t know how to deal with women…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Wait, wait wait…” He raised his hands, waving them slightly. “That’s a hell of a lot of accusations to make. Most of them aren’t even true. What makes you think these things? Is this your perception? Or just a cheap effort to agitate me?”

“First of all… I do not dress like I am from medieval times.” Rhyderi snorted, insulted. “I wear mail-plate armour because it is most comfortable for me to do. I’m not changing that either – you’re the first person to openly complain to me about it.” He was glaring now, feeling very annoyed.

“I do not tense up when I am in a vehicle. I do not know where you conjured up that crazy idea. And as for women, to be honest with you, they worry me greatly. They are erratic, confusing, and they change their minds faster than the weather. I do not comprehend their mindsets.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Just because you’re comfortable in your clothing doesn’t mean that it isn’t from the medieval times. It’s very outdated. Do you see anyone around here making that sort of clothing, huh? No,” Seres explained. “It makes you stand out like a sore thumb, and not in the good way. Even my father doesn’t wear that sort of armor. He only has shoulder armor like that, and nothing else.”

Seres then rolled her eyes. “And of course you can’t understand women if you run away at the slightest chance to interact with them… Heh, you’re being rather open today.. You usually just glare at the floor and pout.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I am not changing my armour just because you don’t like it.” Rhyderi huffed, almost sounding like a stubborn child. “I like it. It keeps me safe. It has also come in handy more than once. So no, not going to ‘fix’ that one. I don’t care what your father wears – I’m not him and I’m never going to be.”

“I don’t run away from women. I just don’t like their advances.” He stiffened his posture. “I would be more comfortable with them if they weren’t so damn pushy.” He shrugged. “I don’t know why I am being open. I’m not enjoying it however, I can admit to that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hey, you wanted to know what maked you like like a country boy hick in the middle of a big city. I gave you the answer. Do with it as you wish,” Seres grumbled out as she reached out to gently tug onto a tuft of Rhyderi’s hair. “You don’t need to be my father. I know you’re not him and it’s perfectly fine for you not to match up to him. It would be silly for someone like you to try anyway.”

“Now…,” Seres pulled her hand away from Rhyderi’s hair and shook it. “When was the last time you brushed your damn hair?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Harumph!” Rhyderi made a very unhappy sound when his hair was tugged on. “You’ve no respect for any personal boundaries, have you?” He shuffled away from her, seeming more interested in the television.

“I brushed my hair last time I had a shower. Which was yesterday, by the way. Before you go commenting about how much I stink – because I don’t.” He scowled. “My brother takes even the smallest of opportunities to inform others of how much they stink, even when they do not. It’s so very childish.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, stop complaining about personal boundaries. I haven’t ever touched you in any inappropriate ways,” Seres fumed at Rhyderi as she got up.

As Seres walked behind Rhyderi, she pulled her own brush out of sub-space before she suddenly pulled Rhyderi’s hair so that she could have easy access to it. Once it wasn’t pinned between his back and the couch, she began to brush out his hair. Unlike most of her activities, Seres actually was rather gentle with his hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi stiffened as Seres brushed his hair. “I didn’t want you to do that.” He leaned forward, moving away from her. “If I had wanted it, I would have asked. I don’t mean to be blunt here, but you really have no respect for personal boundaries, do you? Why do you want to invade my personal space? I was perfectly content sitting here in my private little sanctum.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Can’t you be greatful for any form of kindness toward you?” Seres openly glared at Rhyderi. “For someone who preaches all day long about good acts, you certainly fail at acting the part. I was brushing your hair because it was in complete tangles. You know, something nice to do as a favor. It’s what someone does for… someone.. of.. you know!”

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.