Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 12 posts - 1,501 through 1,512 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“A meeting…?” Sephiroth groaned in protest – it had completely slipped his mind. He moved a hand away from his mate to check his rolling file for the day. He groaned yet again when he found the entry written neatly in the calendar and he put his head down on Jenna’s shoulder, though he was chuckling moments afterwards. Her suggestion humoured him greatly.

“Oh, really…? Is twenty minutes going to be enough time for you…?” He purred softly as he raised his head, kissing her cheek lovingly. “I’m always ready to go, but women need more time, you know.”

“Heh, I suppose you’re right…” Kalysto seemed to calm sufficiently. He continued to stay in Desiree’s arms though, thoroughly enjoying being there. “We need to deal with Orpheus, you know. I don’t know what happened, but he’s really sad.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Is that a challenge, Seph?” Jenna’s grin widened as she moved in to kiss him. “I never back down from a challenge.”

Thus, she began to undo his pants, more than happy to follow through with her suggestion. Fifteen minutes later, Jenna calmly strolled out of the office. She turned to look back at Sephiroth before she nodded to the clock.

“You better get going.”

“Zephyros is just miserable about me getting hurt and all that’s happened over the last few months, my dark prince. Give him time, he just needs to work out his feelings,” Desiree advised. “He’ll pull out of it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth thoroughly enjoyed himself in the time before the meeting. When Jenna strolled out of the office, he merely stayed reclined in his chair, still revelling in the afterglow of orgasm. He closed his eyes and purred with contentedness for a few more moments before he grabbed his pants and pulled them up.

“I will get going…” He wandered into his own personal bathroom and shut the door. *”But first I need a little bit of clean-up and personal maintenance. It would not do to walk into a meeting smelling of sweat and love-making. Tell them I may be a few moments late.”*

Kalysto made an accepting nod and quietly sighed. “Alright. I’ll try not to worry about him. But he seems so….” He made a frustrated noise. “I’m sure it will settle when he knows we’re all doing fine. Things are back to the way they were. He’ll cheer up… won’t he?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed at Sephiroth as he gave her the instructions. As she sat down at her desk, she picked up the phone to give the president the message. Meanwhile, she glanced back to Sephiroth’s office.

~Just to warn you, I do know enough about slick hair to know that he has heightened senses. He’ll probably smell the fact that we had sex even though most others won’t,~ Jenna warned her mate.

“I’m sure he’ll settle down as well. He’s already seemed to be much better,” Desiree stated. “And we have enough people around watching him.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth busied himself in the bathroom for a few moments, tending to some personal issues. *”Yes, I’m aware of it. He commented on something to that effect before, already. As long as he doesn’t comment on it in the actual meeting, I don’t suppose I would care too much.”* He came out of the bathroom again, feeling refreshed. He stepped out of the door and headed off down the hallway to the meeting-room.

Kalysto nodded his head once again. “Yes, the boy should be relatively fine… if we keep an eye on him, that is.” He sighed tiredly, then shifted away from Desiree so he could lie down. “We need to feed the little girl again soon…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus ShinRa was already in the meeting room along with Wesker and the scant few other execs, one from urban development and the other from research and development. While Rufus was busy introducing the new lead to the science department, Wesker simply sat there with a bored, at best, expression on his face.

Wesker tilted his head toward the door as Sephiroth finally arrived. After looking over the general from behind his sunglasses for a few moments, his lips quirked up into a knowing smirk for the briefest of moments before he returned his attention to the business at hand. He was more than eager to have this nonsense done and over with, meetings never had never been his cup of tea. However, the man remained impassive and showed no signs of his loathing to his current location.

“Sephiroth,” Rufus greeted. “I trust that you were able to finish your pressing business that held you up.”

“She’ll be able to come home soon, too,” Desiree agreed. “Do you want to pick up Eris?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head as he strode across the room. He took his seat at the table and settled in, nodding once again.

“I did. It was urgent business that needed attention right away.” He stated casually, a vague smirk etching at his face. While it wasn’t the truth, it wasn’t exactly a lie either. “Let’s get to the situation at hand, shall we.”

Kalysto nodded his head, seeming suddenly quite cheerful. “Sure, I’ll go pick her up! We don’t have the car, but I can take the Drake… she knows not to hurt anything of mine.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus nodded at Sephiroth as he reached up to flick his hand through his bangs. “Agreed, there is no reason to waste anyone’s time here. As I was in the process of doing when you arrived, General, we have acquired a new department head, Mr. Albert Wesker.” The president waved his right hand toward the black-clad blonde before he continued on. “Mr. Wesker has been head researcher for many companies from Earth. I’m certain that his work will prove to be more than beneficial to our expanded growth.”

Meanwhile, Wesker just tapped the index finger of his right hand in a subtle manner. The man was terribly bored and not interested in the pandering of the CEO before him. Despite his agitation toward his current activities, the man’s face remained stoic and professional.

“I trust both you and your dragon, Kalysto,” Desiree assured the elf. “You have never failed to keep your pets in line when around the children and me. I don’t fear that they’ll turn feral.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat in the chair and nodded every so often during the introduction. When President Rufus ShinRa had stopped talking, he turned to Albert Wesker in his chair and gave him a polite tilt of his head.

“It is good to have you on-board. Welcome. I trust that you will find your time here to be beneficial.” He grunted slightly. “I am the General and head of the army. I have also been responsible for some civil operations, but they are slowly being taken on by other people.”

=

Kalysto frowned at Desiree’s words, for he knew that statmenty wasn’t entirely true. “Umm…” He began awkwardly, “Des… I’ve lost control of Droozun multiple times… and remember when he bit me? You were right there.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker turned his head to look at Sephiroth for a brief moment as the man spoke. Once the General finished speaking, the blonde simply drawled out, “Charmed.”

The tyrant was not much more interested in the introductions of any of the other department heads. He just clenched his jaw as he suffered through the meeting. When the man was requested to explain the direction that he planned on leading the science department in by the Research and Development head, he grunted in annoyance. He never cared for explain complex processes to the plebeians.

“As you all know, this corporation has a long history in improving the capabilities of its combat officials via genetic modification. Your president brought me in because my former work ran parallel to this form of research. The progenetor virus, which I have spent years researching, has the capability of unlocking great power. The power of a god, you might say.” A faint smirk appeared on his lips for the briefest of moments before he continued on. “However, it alone is highly unstable and only bonds with a very select few individuals.

“Meanwhile, your Jenova cells bond with anyone, but tend to make the subjects degrade, if my understanding of the research that I have been profided is correct. Either way, I shall investigate converging these projects in order to overcome your lack of.. mako, correct?”

Wesker crossed his arms. “I also will require a private meeting with your General later this week for combat data evaluation.”

Desiree sighed at Kalysto. “Yea, but I kinda caused that one, my dark lord. Anyway, nothing has happened as of late, huh? So, I still trust you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth already didn’t like the way this meeting was going. The new Science Head was already suggesting something that he didn’t like and so a deep disapproving frown formed on his face as he continued to listen in.

He grunted when it was suggested that he should attend another meeting in private. What could he possibly have to discuss with this man? Sephiroth found himself shaking his head and he grunted a second time to reply. “Yes, I can provide whatever you need, sir.” Although he didn’t really want to assist in another disaster science project, he could at least get involved and… monitor the situation.

“Yeah, yeah… well…” Kaly sighed, “Good. I’ll go pick up Eris in a little while. Get some rest or something, OK?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Good,” Wesker nodded in acceptance of Sephiroth’s statement before he settled back down in his seat. The man’s index finger continued to drum against his armrest as he waited for the meeting to be done and over with. Once they were dismissed, the blonde promptly stood up to leave the room.

Desiree gave her husband an appreciative smile before she leaned in to kiss him. “Thank you so much for caring as much as you do.”

With that said, she climbed into bed so that she could take a nap.

Viewing 12 posts - 1,501 through 1,512 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.