The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *shrugs at Cancer’s words* Loz never does work. Can’t expect him to do much than cry for attention and play. *he then gets to his feet and walks over to Cancer. He stares down at her work, silent*

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, I will learn, Father. I will help there as well as everywhere else. I will no let father suffer like Mother did.. *shakes her head then she grins* And I learn fast ’cause Father is good teacher. Very, very good…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *has neatly coloured inside the lines, which is rare for somebody who is five. Some of the colours are a bit strange (she has coloured in raptor bright purple and drawn spots on a T-Rex) but apart from that, the colouring in sheet is nearly finished*

Sephiroth: *makes a small grunt* I’m not… how can I teach you…? I can’t teach you… I’m too slow and unco-ordinated now. *slowly shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *grunts and nods in approval of Cancer’s work. Still, he does not actively praise her. Instead, he just looks toward Loz, wanting to see what sort of trouble his brother will get into*

Desiree: You still smart, Father. So very, very smart. *pats the top of his head* All done. *she moves into the water then begins to bathe herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Desiree move about, feeling sad. He reaches out to grasp her arm, gently pulling her towards him, intending to move her into his lap. He reaches over to grab at the soap again, his first attempt missing* Damn it… *grabs it on the second try, then once again tries to encourage the girl into his lap* Sit still… alright? This won’t take long.

Loz: *sits down next to Cancer, picking up some of the crayons she’s not using right now* Let’s go find a wall and draw a picture of mother. Then she’ll see it when she comes back and be proud.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins and moves to sit in Seph’s lap as requested. She makes herself comfortable. Then, she looks up at him, staying still* Of course, Father. Would no make trouble for you. Love father. *nods slightly*

Yazoo: *rolls his eyes* All mother would do is call you an idiot for that, Loz.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: Rubbish… she’d like it. *turns his head away, but continues to hold onto the crayon* If you don’t like it brother, you don’t have to do it.

Sephiroth: Good girl… *begins to softly purr as he gently splashes water on her back and sides, then uses the soap to run across her body, massaging it in with his hands* One day you’re going to have to do this yourself. I think, when you begin your teenage years, it would be wrong of me to touch your chest..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: Hmph, walls are stone. Can’t draw on them anyway. *he shakes his head* You won’t impress anyone that way, brother.

Desiree: *frowns at Sephiroth’s words. She then shakes her head* Dun wan tha.. . Wan Father to care forever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* It would be caring forever, Desiree. I think… *sighs again, then reaches back to pickup the shampoo, squirting a little into her hair before massaging it into her hair properly* You’re too young to understand it right now. But one day… it will become clear to you.

Loz: *puts the crayon down and folds his arms, pouting* Shut up, brother. You’re so mean to me. Why do you have to be so mean?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers* Wan things ta be clear now… No like waiting. *closes her eyes, not wanting any of the shampoo to get into her eyes. She then patiently waits for Sephiroth to finish massaging the shampoo into her hair*

Yazoo: *shrugs at Loz* I let you play often enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s hard to explain… but your ideas change as you grow…. *soon finishes up with massaging the shampoo into her hair, then grins* Alright. Go out into the deep water and rinse. Don’t go in over your depth now, though.

Loz: *picks up a crayon and throws it at him* No you don’t! *moves to his feet, then heads for the stairs* I’m going to play by myself eslewhere. You’re being boring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* Yes, Father. I know. *she then slips out of his lap. Soon enough, she begins to rinse off the shampoo from her hair. Once that is done, she moves back over to Seph’s side. She hugs him then grins* Thank you, Father. Love you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gently pats the top of her head, managing a louder purr*I love you also. You do so much that is helpful.. I don’t know what I would do without you. *sighs and relaxes back in the water, humming slightly* How are your studies going? Are the teachers taking care of you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns and lowers her head* I know what would do… Father would kill self.. No wan that. I will help. *grins at him. She then tilts her head at his next set of questions* Father silly. Father already know that I do well by what teachers say. Say I am advance-ed for human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I’m glad you’re advancing well… you just need to work on your grammar and pronounciation a bit. *tiredly yawns* We should probably get out of here soon. It’s nearly time for you to go upstairs and train… *groans slightly, but doesnt seem motivated enough to get up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* Will only train if Father finish dinner. No do anything if Father no take care of self. *shakes her head, clearly wanting to hold her ground on this point*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I haven’t been feeling very much like eating, to tell you the truth… *nudges her off his lap, but doesn’t get up* You should go do your training… I should get out and dry off. And… I don’t know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Firmly speaks out to Sephiroth, nearly yelling* Eat! Father need eat more! *crosses her arms then moves out of the springs. She walks over to the towels. All through these actions, she is very clearly pouting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems miserable after Desiree’s outburst and gets to his feet, silently heading for the towel racks himself. He wraps one around his waist and picks up another to begin drying himself off with. He makes a small resigned nod and heads out of the springs area, sitting back down on his side of Jenna’s bed so he can resume eating the food Desiree brought down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *just silently dries herself off. She then moves to her bedroom so that she can get dressed. After another few moments, she walks out of her bedroom then begins moving up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes off most of the food, then lies down on the bed again, pulling the covers over himself. He closes his eyes and seems to drift off to sleep, though he is really just withdrawing from the body and entering a state of dormancy again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *walks up to the library, not bothering with the training room for today, especially since Seph isn’t with her. Instead, she walks into Jenna’s library and begins pulling out books on magic. Eventually, she’d carry a few of the books downstairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to hear her and remains inactive during the time Desiree studies on Jenna’s magic books*

Cancer: *abandons her colouring to come over and look, sitting down beside Desiree to get a better peek at her book* What are you doing…? *peers over her shoulder* Are you allowed look at this stuff? Won’t we get in trouble?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns and tries to scoot away from Cancer* Gonna learn how to fix Father… Answer must be here. Just need to find it. Books talk to me.. Will find it. *flips through the pages of the book that she is currently reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *whimpers slightly* Don’t do that. sister… I wanna learn too. *moves over when Desiree shuffles away, wanting to continue peeking over her shoulder at the magic text* Do you think it’s in this book? There’s a lot of books…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Cancer’s words* Lot an’ lot of books… Gonna take lot of time. *Shakes her head* But no can help if no read.. *grins* Will get good with more tha I read. *nods* Maybe will be better than Mother was.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.