The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth’s spirit was very low. Jenna had left him on the floor of the base in Halcyon, and he had no means of tracking her down. Her departure meant that his reason for living was pretty much gone, now. If he didn’t have young children to look after, he probably would have found a way to return to the planet and return to his state of non-existance. But, he was needed, and he still had a purpose, and thus he stayed.

He slowly adjusted to his new existance, slowly but surely. With his essense trapped inside of the materia equipped inside of an armlet clipped on his left wrist, life and controlling himself in general was hard. Something new to adjust to. Though on some days, he simply didn’t bother. On some days he would lie face down on the bed, not really seeming to care.

Meanwhile, Jenna’s absence was felt among Zach and Cancer. Cancer had only just adjusted to the strange, yet caring woman, and then she was gone again. Zach was troubled by her dissapearance, perhaps the most. He would climb the stairs and call out for her, spending time crying with Sephiroth on the bed.

A few years passed, and the clones grew. Things did not become very much easier for Sephiroth, however. Though his charges were old enough to run around and begin taking care of themselves, as well as conduct simple conversation, it did not cheer him up any. With Jenna gone and his body control difficulties, he had given up on training. And apart from taking care of his children where needed, he had essentially given up on everything. To say he was depressed would be an understatement.

(I would say Zach and Cancer are about five now. Old enough to run around, do stuff, be useful. If you want to veto this fact, yelp)

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *seemed to notice right away that Sephiroth was down when he returned the one day. She’d feel troubled and cry quite a bit during the first few months of being without her mother. Also, she’d cling onto Sephiroth even more than before.

During the years, she’d stay by Sephiroth’s side, trying to cheer him up and help him where needed. She’d yell at Zach whenever the boy would wander off too far. She’d play with the other two children every now and again. However, the majority of her time is spent trying to comfort Sephiroth*

Kerash: *noted the lack of Jenna rather quickly. She would have originally seemed quite annoyed at the fact that there are three children running around with minimal supervision. However, by the time that the children are five years of age, Kerash would have done something that even Jenna would have never expected from the raptor. The ex-military leader had contacted a colony of dragons who provide schooling for mystical beings that cannot be simply hidden in human society. So, the children would have teachers at the very least*

Kadaj: *originally, he wasn’t quite certain what to make out of the change in his big brother. He seems to be quite disappointed that Sephiroth is no longer a challenge at all. In fact, he has turned out to no longer feel much animosity at all toward Sephiroth now that he is barely functional. If his other brothers choose, he wouldn’t care whether they want to socialize with Sephiroth and his children at all. However, there is one person that Kadaj still hated, Hojo. He’d not waste a moment to attack Hojo if the opportunity presented itself*

Desiree: *is currently sitting down next t Sephiroth. She holds up a bowl of food to him and whimpers* Eat, father….

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *glares at the study homework given to him by the dragon-tutors in the base, but works on it regardless of how much he dislikes it* I hate this stuff… *groans* Why do they make us do it? I wanna play…. I wanna go outside and catch stuff! I have a net. And I know how to catch stuff with it…

Cancer: *has grown very shy and quiet over the last few years. She sighs at Zach’s complaints and just colours in her project for her teachers*

Sephiroth: *slowly turns his attention up towards the bowl of food, then sits up rather shakily, taking the bowl from her* Thank you, Desiree…. *eyes the food, but doesn’t start eating*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers and nudges Sephiroth* Please eat.. You need to eat, Father. No wanna get sick again. *gently pats his arm. She then sticks her tongue out at Zach* Work easy. No hard at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, yeah… *picks up one of Cancer’s crayons and flings it in Desiree’s direction* YOU do it, then, sissy. I hate this stuff. *folds his arms* I don’ wanna do it!

Sephiroth: *sighs and picks up the spoon, then begins to eat at a slow pace from the bowl*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as the crayon is thrown at her. She then grips onto it and throws it back at Zach* I did! I have same as you! *sticks her tongue out at him* You jus dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Dumb as Loz.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles before going back to eating* Stop fighting… or…. *continues eating, in truth he’s actually quite hungry right now* I don’t know. Just don’t do it.

Zach: *ducks his head as the crayon comes back at him, then growls at her* I’m not dumb! Teacher says I’m smart! Bet I’m smarter than you. *pokes his tongue back out at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at Zach* Oh yea? Well, if you so smart, why I finish and you not finish? *crosses her arms* Zach big dumb, dumb. Bet even dumb, dumb cry-baby Loz is smarter than you… *looks up at Seph then frowns* Sorry, father… No fight no more… *pats Seph’s arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly moves to stand up, setting his half-finished bowl of food down beside him, though it is clear he is having difficulty doing anything really* Good… it’s the last thing we need right about now. *He doesn’t seem to care about his invalid-status though, and stumbles forwards, forcing his body to shuffle towards the spring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as she sees that Sephiroth didn’t eat all his food. She shakes her head then quickly jumps off the bed. She then moves to follow after Sephiroth* Father, you should eat more.. No like when you no eat. *shakes her head. She then moves closer to him in order to help him walk*

Yazoo: *moves to the lower sections of the base, interested in watching Sephiroth and his children as well. He moves next to the doorway. However, for now, he doesn’t enter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll be alright. I just want to… warm my muscles and do some more slow stretches. Before my body becomes utterly useless from lack of use. *leans on Desiree partially, but makes most of the way to the spring on his own feet. He stands at the edge of the water, then moves back from her, slowly undressing himself, being very careful not to knock the materia out of his armlet*

Zach: *looks up at Yazoo, then whimpers at him* Can you come over? Finish this for me? I wanna go upstairs and look at bugs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *narrows his eyes at Zach’s request. He then crosses his arms and shakes his head* You should do your own work… *glances back, checking to see if anyone will notice his activities. He then walks inside the room and sits down next to Zach*

Desiree: *remains near to Sephiroth as he gets undressed. She then slips out of her own clothes, intending to join him in the bath water* Do you wan me to switch what arm that *points to his armlet* is on, again, Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *raises his head to watch, being utterly silent as the man comes across to him. He quickly checks around the room, then uses his telekinetic abilities to shut the spring door* Okay… here it is. *picks up his grammar homework to give to Yazoo*

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* As long as it doesn’t fall out, I’ll be alright… *once stripped naked, he calmly walks into the water, then sits down, sighing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *grunts* I didn’t say that I’d do your work for you. *Shakes his head* I’ll help you. That’s all. *crosses his arms and then glances over at Cancer*

Desiree: But… your arm gets dirty if you leave it on one spot for long time, Father.. *frowns* It’s not good for you to keep it there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *timidly grins at Yazoo, then picks up her green crayon and begins to color parts of the trees in on her worksheet* I don’t need help. Zach does though. I’m glad I didn’t get that work… I like to colour in.

Sephiroth: *stays still, then tenses his body, holding out the left wrist to her* Alright, pull it off… *mumbles* Just… be careful. If my face falls in the water, I’ll drown. Which doesn’t matter too much because I’m immortal, but… *slowly shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* I be fast, Father. No worries. *She quickly moves to remove the armlet from Seph’s one arm. She’d expertly remove it since she’s done this before. Then, she moves over to his other hand and quickly scrubs it off. Soon enough, she puts the armlet onto Seph’s other arm*

Yazoo: *Slowly nods his head. He seems to be a bit bored. He then shakes his head and looks at Zach again* Well, go ahead and do your work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *goes numb and lifeless as Desiree pulls off the armlet. He doesn’t seem to do much while she’s cleaning off the other wrist, but blinks slightly in confusion once the armlet is back on his other wrist* Thank you. *slowly reaches up to lovingly pat Desiree’s head, offering a weak purr to her* Thank you so much, Desiree. *lowers his head* I don’t know what I would do without your help sometimes….

Zach: *looks back up at Yazoo* How come you’re not slow and sloppy like Sephiroth is?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *broadly grins up at Sephiroth. She then nods at him* I no know either.. But you need me, Father. I’ll always be here. Not like mother. *she moves to his side. She then begins to gently massage the soap against Seph’s skin*

Yazoo: Hmph, there’s nothing wrong with me. That is why. *shakes his head* Just get your work done…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his brows furrow slightly at the word ‘mother’ and he lowers his head further. His shoulders tense and he moves a hand up so he can rest his forehead in it* Perhaps… she’ll be with us again one day… *stays rather still as Desiree washes him off, and begins to gently sob*

Zach: *grins* There’s nothing wrong with me, either. Does that mean we’re now the superior?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks up at Sephiroth as she begins noticing his sobbing. She then shakes her head and reaches up to gently brush the tears away from his cheeks* No be like that, Father. No cry… Cry is not like you. *she shakes her head. She then returns to scrubbing him down*

Yazoo: *grins slighty* Yes, we are both superior to big brother.. *glances to the side* But Kadaj doesn’t like how it happened.. *he shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Why not? *moves to stand up* We’re better now. *grins* Isn’t that right, Cancer?

Cancer: Go away, I’m colouring…

Sephiroth: *just keeps rather still, keeping his face hidden for the most part. He stops crying after a few minutes and rubs at his eyes, groaning* Sorry… you are right. It’s not like me. I shouldn’t be doing it. No warrior worth their salt should be weak and battered down by anything…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmmm… *looks up at Sephiroth* Will I be warrior one day? Father was great warrior, right? So, I should be too? *she hands the soap to Seph, knowing full well that he does not like having her clean his nether regions. She insures that he has a firm grip on the soap. Then, she moves behind Sephiroth and begins shampooing his hair*

Yazoo: Kadaj says that it is just cheap to have him weakened like this. We didn’t defeat him in a fight. He’s still Mother’s favorite. *he shakes his head* Do you want Loz to help you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns away from her, partially out of privacy, and partially out of the fact that he doesn’t really want his daughter to see him wash his privates. He grasps the soap properly, then begins to work on the area, relaxing as she shampoos his hair* I’m sure of it… you have strong genes and and even stronger disposition… all you need is training. And time…

Zach: Help me? Yeah… I don’t get this boring thing. *sighs, wanting his homework to be done with* Why’d the teacher give me hard stuff and give Cancer a colouring thing for? *pouts* It’s not fair.

Cancer: *quietly* If you hadn’t been naughty…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *doesn’t seem overly concerned about Zach’s complaints. He just sighs then closes his eyes. He then contacts his brother* ~Loz, the children here would like your company. You can play with them. Just don’t cry when they beat you.~

Desiree: *broadly grins at the idea* Yea.. I’ll be strong and powerful. Just like Father. *she giggles with the joy of her thoughts. She then returns to cleaning Seph’s hair. She soon frowns as she finds several split ends* Father need trim..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *”Phooey to you, brother! They’re not going to beat me. I’ll beat them, I’ll show you! I’ll show all of you!”* *moves down the stairs and appears in the doorway, clenching his fists* Okay. Who here wants to rumble?

Zach: *throws down his pen and yelps with happiness*

Cancer: *rolls her eyes* You have to finish the homework first…

Sephiroth: *finishes washing himself, then sets the soap to one side, splashing the suds off himself* I suppose I’ll have to show you how to accurately use the scissors then, hmm? It’s not that hard. You just have to cut it evenly. *begins to cough slightly* You’ll know what you’re doing before long, though. You pick things up easily.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.