The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 7 posts - 251 through 257 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Argue against it all you like, you know it to be true.”* *glares at the board game, but nods his head* Alright… but why are we going to do that…? Is there any specific reason? Why play a game with me and not your more able-bodied siblings…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~No, it’s not true! I’ll never say it true!~ *she grins as Sephiroth agrees to play the game with her. So, she rushes over to gather up the board game before moving over to the bed. She then frowns at him* Play with them? But… They dumb. *grins* I like doing things with you, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once the board game is on the bed he picks up a letter bracket and begins to slowly pluck up letter tiles to place into it* Don’t make me the sole focus of your days… *begins to slowly arrange the letters in his tileset* Who is going first…? *pauses* And you can play this with your siblings if you are so inclined.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pouts* I don’t want to play with them. They don’t know how to spell. *frowns over at Zach and Cancer. She then reaches over to grab her own tiles* Umm… I’ll go first father. *nods and looks at her letters. After a bit, she lays down her first word*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks over Desiree’s word for a bit, then shuffles tiles around very slowly, for the fine-motor is difficult for him. He begins to lay down tiles, placing five on the second vowel in Desiree’s word, seeming pleased with himself* “Allows”. I was lucky to have two Ls to do that with… *begins to slowly pluck up tiles* Your turn. *would happily sit there and play with Desiree for hours if left be*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *happily continues to play with Sephiroth, offering to help him when he shows that he’s having difficulty in moving the tiles. Eventually, she yawns and begins to tire out. In time, she lies down on Sephiroth’s bed and begins to drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth played the board-game with Desiree until he found her getting sleepy. With a very clumsy unco-ordinated movement of his hand, he nudged her off him and then rose to his feet, taking time to pack the game away so he would not wake up in the morning with stray letter tiles stuck to his body.

He stumbled as he pulled the bedcovers to neaten them, the best attempt he could make at making up the bed for now. The man sighed as he lay down on it again and shut his eyes, all the while feeling rather useless.

Viewing 7 posts - 251 through 257 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.