The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *looks sad as Desiree mentions ‘mother’ and curls up on the floor* Why did mother go away…? I liked her… doesn’t she like us any more?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scoffs* Mother no love us. Mother left. If mother love, she would stay. But she didn’t! She hate us. She horreeble! *grits her teeth. She then continues to flip through her book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *lowers her head sadly, then tries to hug Desiree, miserable. After that, she lets go of her and moves up the stairs so she can go train with Zach and Loz*

Sepihroth: *begins to stir, indicating that he’s coming out of his dormant state* *”You’re wrong, Desiree… she had to go away.. she had to. I don’t know when she’ll be back, but she will… I have her other side of the bond, it’s still here. I just… don’t know where it goes.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks then grins slightly as Cancer hugs her. She then slowly shakes her head and returns to reading. She frowns at Seph’s words then scowls* No.. Mother no come back. Mother no love us. If she love us, she no would haf left! *sniffles* Mother hates us… *looks up at Sephiroth* Go sleep, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I have the other end of her means to immortality, Desiree… it’s still active. It’s still there… she’s still alive, somewhere… *closes his eyes* She’ll come home. I don’t know when, but she’ll come… she has to…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Sephiroth’s words* You wrong, Father. Mother left ’cause she hates us. She did that thing to you… She is a witch. A mean old witch. *she picks up her books. She then sets them on Seph’s bed. Soon enough, she climbs up onto the bed and sits down next to him* Go sleep, Father. You need sleep. *She reaches over to gently pat his left cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, looking very sad* You’re wrong, Desiree… something happened to her. I don’t think it’s her fault, but I don’t know… she doesn’t hate us. She just… couldn’t be with us any more. *closes his eyes when Desiree pats his cheek, seeming to be calmed by her touch* I’m sorry it has to be this way… I never intended it. And if I wasn’t so powerless, I’d make it all right again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Sephiroth. She then sighs and reaches out to his armlet* Father, you need to let you body sleep… No more thinking about mean old Mother who left us… *she shakes her head, she then begins taking the “materia” out of Seph’s armlet, preparing to make his body sleep that way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yanks his arm away from her, looking unhappy* Alright, alright… I’ll go to sleep… *sighs, turning his head so it’s now facing into the pillow* No need to take that off… it’s hard enough trying to control it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Crosses her arms and grumbles* Will do it if Father remain stubborn ass. Father should take care of- *blinks and stares at the doorway. There is the sound of Kadaj yelling out for someone to get away from him and his brothers and stay away. Soon after, she hears a bunch of noise as something is thrown down the stairs in such a way that a smelly old man in a white lab coat would land just inside the doorway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head as he hears the noise, seeming vaguely curious at the ruckus* What is that..?

Hojo: *tumbles down the stairs in a heap, flinching as he smacks down each stair, splaying out on the floor once he’s at the bottom* Damn that brat… *slowly gets to his feet, brushing himself off again. He turns around and calls back up the stairs* Next time I’ll stab you good and proper with the syringe, you argumentative brat! I’ll lock you up! *growls and turns his attention to the bed, grinning at Desiree* Oh, hello grand-child. *nods at Sephiroth* How are you doing today? *moves closer to inspect him, grinning at his depressed expression and general down posture*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Defensively growls and moves to stand up. She balls up her fists and tries to look intimidating. However, given that she is a small child, it is unlikely that she’d look much of anything other than humorous*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *stares for a moment before beginning to loudly laugh at her posture* You look so ridiculous, girl. You would do better to get out of the way. Or cower. Yes… cowering children are always the best kind. *moves towards the bed, shoving Desiree aside* And what’s wrong with you? *smirks at Sephiroth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Growls and tries to aggressively shove Hojo back* Stay away from Father! He no need problem. *whimpers and tries to remain close by her father, wanting to keep him safe* Father is fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: He doesn’t look fine. *immediately picks Desiree up and sets her off to one side as he moves to the side of the bed, reaching out to poke Sephiroth* What a dissapointment. What the hell happened to you?

Sephiroth: *scowls* Leave Desiree alone… *forces himself to sit up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *screams in frustration* Leave Father alone! He haf enough troubles without you. *struggles as Hojo moves her. She then rushes at Hojo as soon as he sets her down again. As soon as she reaches his side, she begins to kick at his feet* Not Father fault that Mother ruined his life!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *grins* ‘Mother’ ruined his life? His mother, or your mother? *tries to push Desiree again when she kicks out at him, temporarily snarling at her* What happened to him? *his smirk fades as he sees Sephiroth’s expression* That’s odd…

Sephiroth: *with more sternness* Leave Desiree alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she’s pushed. She stumbles back then growls at Hojo* I no know Grandmother… Mother left… She ruin Father when she left! Leave him alone! Have enough trouble…. Hard fo him ta move body with soul in marble… *sniffles slightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *stares back at Sephiroth upon hearing the information, seeming to be in a state of disbelief* His soul is… in a marble? He’s no good to anybody like that. *hisses* Get up and move, boy! You’re supposed to be powerful and strong. Not.. languishing on a bed like some weak idiot.

Sephiroth: *snarls* Get out…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Screams out* Father can’t! It impossible for Father ta move with ease. Leave him alone! *rushes around to climb up the other side of the bed. She then moves back over to Seph, wanting to hold onto the arm with his armlet, hoping to keep that safe at the very least*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his arm up as Desiree holds onto it, wanting to make it easier for him. He clenches the fist on his free hand and tries to punch Hojo as he nears him* I said get out of here. NOW. *growls, threatening to move to his feet. However, he stays put for now*

Hojo: That’s a very big dissapointment… how am I supposed to conduct any useful experiment if you’re not even useful yourself? Very dissapointing..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Hojo* Father been like this fo years. You dumb, dumb, dumb not ta notice ’til now. *Shakes her head* You very dis-ah-poin-ing. *grips onto Seph’s arm, trying to keep his armlet safe from Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *makes a loud tsk-tsking noise and shakes his head, slowly walking out of the room again*

Sephiroth: *sighs, seeming to relax* Thank you, Desiree… *tries to move his arm away from her again, being very gentle as he does so* Come on. Lie down with me. I could use some company right now… *shuffles back, lying down on the bed again* The others are still studying upstairs..? *glances upwards* Computer, dim the lights in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sticks her tongue out at Hojo as he leaves* Big dumb, dumb… *glances up at Sephiroth as he slips his arm out of her grip. She then nods at him and shuffles back a bit to give him room* Yes, they still… not here. They with Loz. *she shrugs. She then moves to snuggle up against Sephiroth* I love Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to put an arm around her, then lightly nudges her chin with his shoulder, shuffling up against her as he tries to get comfortable* Still…? *hums* Well, that’s alright I suppose… they’re not going to get into any mischeif. They’ll keep the other out of it, I’d say…

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.