The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **makes a weak unintelligable groan in reply to her, his eyes heavy with sleepiness by now. He closes the book and sets it on the table beside them, or at least tries to. The book bumps the edge and falls onto the floor when it slips from his fingers. Sephiroth sighs tiredly and decides to leave the book there, closing his eyes as he gives up on it, more interested in sleeping now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Reaches out to hug onto Sephiroth’s gauntlet as he falls asleep. She nuzzles her cheek against his arm then yawns and makes herself comfortable. Thus, she remains asleep in this position for several hours. However, by the time that the sun is ready to rise outside, her eyes flutter open. She then gently pokes the gem where Seph’s soul is being contained* Morning, father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains idle, his soul dormant while his body rests. When Desiree pokes at his gauntlet, he doesn’t do very much for now, for he is slow in waking up. After about 10 – 20 minutes though, he begins to move, slowly rising to his feet afterwards. He begins to stumble towards the spring, wanting to wash himself off for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yawns but continues to poke at Sephiroth’s gauntlet as he works on waking up. Once Sephiroth finally gets to his feet, she jumps onto hers so that she can rush over to his side and grip onto his arm* Good morning. *she works on trying to help him remain balanced as she walks beside him* Bath time again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* You should know me by now… I don’t really care but if I don’t do something, then it won’t end up very well, will it… *mutters* Where are the others…? Still out on their stupid adventure? *sighs and lightly pushes Desiree away, partially because he wants to do it for himself, partly for the sake of pushing himself and retaining his independance, and partly because he doesn’t want to be seen as useless or disabled by Desiree’s perspective*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, they still camping an’ stuff, Father. No hear from Zach, so think they fine. *she nods then frowns as Sephiroth shoves away from her. Despite this, she remains close to him* Sit down and I help take off clothes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am not completely helpless… *tries to nudge her away again, though this time it would not be as forceful. He begins to slowly take off his own belt, struggling with the buckle for more than a few moments before giving up on it for the time being, slowly sliding out of his coat because it is easier for him to do*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stands off to the side and watches Sephiroth at first. However, when he gives up on his belt, she moves closer again then reaches up to undo his buckle* Father, it’s ok to need help. This not your fault.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a very soft threatening growl at her as if to tell her to keep her distance, and then he continues on with what he is doing. He attempts to pry the coat off, dumping it onto the ground. After that he resumes trying to open the belt buckle, unable to get it off due to his fumbling fingers* Fine… *moves his hands to his side, looking away miserably*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Father… *sighs at him* It’s all right. None of this is your fault. *She finishes unbuckling his belt. She then moves to loosen up his boots* There, you should be able to finish it off. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his attention on the floor, feeling rather hopeless that he needed assistance* Thank you… *shuffles away from her and resumes undressing himself, letting his clothes fall onto the floor. Then he makes his way into the spring, not seeming to care that he gets his armlet wet* The others… will be back soon. I assume.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You welcome. No need ta be ashamed. *she nods then moves to sit at the edge of the spring. After pulling up her pants,she dips her feet into the water* Umm.. I think they come back soon. I not certain though. I’ll check, Father. *closing her eyes, she tries to contact Zach* ~Zach, when will you and Cancer be done with that camping thing?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”We’re coming home this morning, Des. Loz tripped on rocks and cut his knee. Then he started crying. We camped under a ledge and it was really cold last night. So yeah, I wanna come home. So we’re coming home after breakfast.”*

Sephiroth: Good… *leans back, relaxing in the water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *giggles at Zach’s reply then grins up at Sephiroth* I glad I stayed the night with you, Father. Zach said they had a terrible night. He also said they will come home soon. *She nods then looks about for soap. Upon finding it, she grasps onto it then tries to hand it to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the soap with some effort and begins to slowly wash himself off with it* You are laughing at their misfortune? How interesting… I did not think you were like that.. *gently flicks water over himself, then forms a very slight grin as he flicks water at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: * yelps as she’s splashed with the water* It not that bad of misfortune, Father. I can laugh at it because it only silly and dumb. *grins at him then tries to splash him back* You suppose to clean yourself. Not me!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a very soft chuckling noise at her and sets the soap off to one side, moving to sit up again so he can slowly shuffle toward her. Once close enough, he reaches out to place a hand on her shoulder, his expression fading again* I do not know if that is possible. *his other hand spasms as it suddenly moves to splash her with a large scooped handful of water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps as she’s splashed again. She then releases a frustrated whine as she looks down at herself* My clothes are all wet now, Father… *she pouts at him. She then begins to remove her clothes so that she can settle down next to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a smal sound of amusement, then rests his head back in the water, wanting to soak for a while as that makes it easier for him to cleanse himself over most of the other things he has tried previously. When Desiree settles beside him, he moves an arm around her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins as Sephiroth’s arm circles about her. She then reaches over to hug onto him* I love you, Father. *she then reaches over to cup her hands in the water. Soon enough, she leans up before splashing the water over his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes another small amused sound and nods his head* You shouldn’t do that… *mutters* That would be rather fatal should anything happen. *narrows his eyes, his expression fading shortly after*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I be careful, Father. No worries. Know that things could go bad, so I careful. *She then shuffles out of his grip. After sliding over to the side, she returns with some shampoo and begins to lather it into his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head, staying still for her while she washes and lathers up his hair. He watches her throughout this process, hissing slightly when soap gets in his eyes. He quickly moves his hands up to flick water in his eyes, grumbling* It burns…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as her father mentions pain. She then rinses off her hands and tries to rinse away any of the suds that have gotten close to his eyes* That better, Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays still as Desiree attempts to rinse soap and suds away from his eyes, mumbling once she’s done* Better… than it was..

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.