The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins with relief* Good. *She then shuffles behind him so that she can lather up the full length of his hair. As she does this, she begins to softly hum in order to keep her father at peace*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to stay still throughout the process of being washed, mostly because it is easier for him to do nothing and stay still* They’re probably going to be in here any moment now… any moment now… *mutters* ….the peace will be interrupted. *waves a hand at Desiree* Wash the soap out, and then I will get out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances up into Seph’s eyes then looks at his gauntlet* Father, you needn’t worry that much about when they’ll be returning. There’s no need to rush. *she continues to scrub him down. She then nods toward the deeper end of the water* Just dunk yourself in there for a moment, Father. It’ll get the suds off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, then slowly nods* Right. I do not suppose it really does matter if they come in here and disrupt my bath. *suddenly leans forward, then shifts away from Desiree, immersing himself under the water to move around and get the suds out as intended*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *steps aside, allowing Sephiroth to be. She then scrubs herself down. Soon after, she steps out of the hot springs* Father, let me know if there’s anything else to help you with. *grinning at him, she moves to the towels so that she can dry off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* *”I am alright.”* *continues to rinse himself off, then slowly moves to his feet, heading for the towels himself* Any minute now… any minute, they will burst in through that door and make a lot of loud noise. *clumsily places one towel around himself, then places another over his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up at Sephiroth before frowning at him* Father, you’re so very negative.. *she then sighs before trying to contact Zach* ~Brother, Father wants to know if you all are close to returning? You are still enjoying your camping trip, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”We’re near the base. Coming back to it now. Cancer pushed me over and ran off, so she’ll probably be there first. Loz chased her… they’re such children.”*

*a few moments later there is a loud laughing racket at the top of the base, and Cancer runs down the stairs, followed by Loz, who trips over the stairs and crashes down the rest of them*

Sephiroth: *hears the racket and makes a long tired sigh*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns in disapproval at the sound. She then looks up at Sephiroth* Father, please stay. I go get you some clothes. *She then grins at him before rushing out of the bathing room and toward Sephiroth’s closet. As she does this, she calls out to the stairwell* You all are idiots!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *curls up into a ball at the bottom of the stairs and begins to bawl*

Cancer: Oh shut up Desiree, what the heck would you know? You’re just as much of an idiot as Loz, *kicks him in the back, ignoring the fact he’s crying* And guess what – you’re related. HAH!

Zach: *sighs as he walks down the stairs after Cancer, walking around Loz* Oh don’t be a baby. *heads into Jenna’s quarters and flops down on the big bed, sighing* It’s so good to be home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You’re just as related to him, Cancer! In fact, you two are more related since you’re both clones. *She then frowns as she watches Zach* Hey! Don’t go onto father’s bed. You’re not supposed to be on it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: I don’t care HOW I’m related. Thing is, you are too. So there! The fact that I’m a clone doesn’t mean shit – we’re all family. In a… really twisted way. *pokes out her tongue at Desiree, looking smug*

Zach: Would you two shut up? Loz too… *yawns* I think I wanna sleep here tonight. How’d your babysitting your dad go, Desiree?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It wasn’t babysitting. *scowls at Zach* I help him out, but I don’t babysit! *she then playfully moves to shove Cancer* And be quiet. At least I have better genes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *her eyes widen at Desiree’s comment and she suddenly moves to shove her back. The move is aggressive and fierce and forceful* You take that back! Don’t you dare tell me I have inferior genes again! You know damn well I’m every bit as good as you… *whimpers, looking hurt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps in pain as she’s shoved into the bed post. She then whines at the pain in her left shoulder* That hurt! *whimpers then sniffles* Fine, I’m sorry…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls out from his place in the bathroom* If that is fighting I hear… one or two of your are going to get into serious trouble. Now stop it.

Cancer: *curls up on the floor, sniffling* Not inferior… not inferior…

Zach: Oh shut up. *sits up from his place on the double bed* Get it into your thick head that we’re as good as anyone else. Duh. *rolls his eyes* Seriously, what is there to misunderstand? Who cares how we were born? We’re here now, and we’re awesome. Well… *stops* I’m awesome. Can’t say the same for the rest of you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at the way that Cancer is behaving. She then scowls before she moves back over to her sister and pats her head* Sorry. You’re not inferior. Ok? *frowns up at Zach* Oh, you’re not awesome at all!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh, I’m completely awesome. One hundred percent. You just don’t know it yet. *smirks at her and moves to lie down again, making a ‘snow angel’ movement on the covers* Oh the linen has been changed. So fresh….

Cancer: *twitches slightly, then gets to her feet to lock herself in her room*

Loz: *finally gets up and crawls into the room, loudly sniffling* I fell on my butt… mother would laugh at me. Everyone will laugh at me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes at Loz enters the room. She then shakes her head* Yes, we would. You’re older than all of us, yet you act like a three-year-old, Loz. *sighs then climbs up onto the bed before frowning at Zach* Yea, I changed the sheets for Father a day or so ago. Now, get off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No. I’m not getting off. I just got home, sheesh! We’ve been camping, I want to lie on a nice warm bed out of the elements. It’s good to be here after being out there you know. *sprawls out completely, sighing with contentment* Sephiroth can sleep on the free space. Not like I’m taking it all up you know.

Loz: Oh be quiet! I am not…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at Zach’s response before she kicks him in the side* Get off already. This is Father’s bed. You have your own. *cruely grins* If you stay here, you might need to sleep with Father. Sometimes, Father sleeps naked.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *loudly yells as he’s kicked, leaping off the bed like he’s been set on fire* You mean jerk! I was relaxing there you know! Why don’t you go and fuck off then!? I was having fun relaxing there, and you had no right to shove me off.

Sephiroth: *silently moves into the room after having spent all that time drying and dressing himself. He sits down on the bed, then lies down, pulling the pillow under his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, if you weren’t being so stubborn, I wouldn’t have needed to kick you. This is father’s bed, not you- *She then stares at Sephiroth as he comes back into the room. Frowning, she shakes her head* Father! You’ve already been asleep for most of the day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t very much care right now. There is very little I can do anyway, so I might as well just lie here and do nothing. If you can think of any possible use for me, I’d like to hear it. But in all honesty, what can a puppet corpse do?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers at Sephiroth then looks around* ~You’re not a puppet corpse, Father. Don’t say such things.~ *she bites her lower lip and looks around the room* We can play a game. *she points at a scrabble board that is in the rear corner of the room* We can do that, Father.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.