The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,286 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good. Though I suggest not growling at him like that again for a while. You seem to have killed his playfulness. *finishes putting clothes on Cancer and Desiree, then picks them up, heading for the stairs* We need to go somewhere where people won’t recognize us. I don’t particularly want to become a front page article of “Celebrity Magazine”.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Sephiroth’s first set of words. She then frowns* Growl at him? I don’t.. *shakes her head, choosing not to chase this train of thought. Instead, she releases a tired sigh and rolls her eyes at Seph* You are on Earth, Seph. Remember, you aren’t a real person here. No one is going to put you on any celebrity magazine. They’ll just assume you’re a crazy who dresses up like fictional characters. *She moves to pick up Zach, she then follows after Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *shies away from Jenna, turning his head away from her. He holds onto her though he remains rather recessive in his personality and attitude now*

Sephiroth: *heads up the stairs, then ventures outside* Phh. I’m not a crazy. Let them think what they want to think. I’m not going to put up with that nonsense for terribly long. *glances back at Jenna, then hums in thought* Where are we going to teleport to?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It doesn’t matter where we teleport to, Seph. As I said, any place is safe for you. No matter what, they won’t rush to take photographs of you. *shakes her head at him* You don’t even need to hide your identity like you tend to… *frowns at him* You tend to forget that you’re on Earth and not your planet… *glances up at the sky* You’d probably best avoid anywhere in the Middle East, that area is in great conflict at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right, don’t teleport to the Middle Eastern Continent of your planet. *slowly nods his head, then frowns in thought* What about this one? *thinks of South America, then telepathically shows her the picture of it that he saw in many maps while reading*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ¿Comprendes español, Sephiroth? *slowly shakes her head* You won’t get much of anywhere there in terms of gaining materials if you don’t know the language…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, furrowing his eyebrows in thought. He holds Cancer steady as she begins to kick her legs, staring at the ground, already impatient to be let down so she can play* What about the continent above that one? *thinks of North America, then shows the image to her* There’s a couple of countries there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* All except for Mexico speak English, Seph. You will have no problem understanding what is being said there. *sends him a psychic impression of what countries on Earth speak English as their first language. She then indicates to him which ones have some who learn a bit of english just for tourist industries*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The one I picked would be alright. Especially if we can find a store. *teleports them to the middle of a supermarket carpark in suburban Chicago* Will this do? I sometimes come here for food. *nods at the supermarket to one side* I go there a lot in the illusion of an aging man with glasses, wearing a suit. Older women keep making passes at me. *nods down the street* About five minutes walk from here, there’s a… *glares as he tries to remember the name* It doesn’t make sense, but it’s a huge store that sells everything. The name looks like walnuts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s words* You really don’t need to both with disguising yourself at all… As for the name of the store, it’s Walmart. *Shrugs* It’s basically what humans call a discount department store. *glances at the children* Considering that we need to get them clothing, and furniture… I suppose that will do for clothing.. As I recall, the furniture in that store is cheap. *Snorts at the thought of it. She then hisses as a car passes by them a bit too quickly* Might I suggest that next time, you aim for reappearing in a spot without so many cars though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll make a note of it for the future. *sets Desiree and Cancer down on the pavement, then grunts* Follow me. And stay close. You don’t want to get runover, now. *heads out of the carpark, then begins walking down the street* I can’t really tell where I am going to end up sometimes, Jen. That wasn’t my fault. *nods at a McDonalds on the street, smirking* Want to go inside?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as she’s set onto the ground. She quickly moves to grip onto Seph’s pants, not wanting to move far away from him. She then begins to closely follow him*

Jenna: *mutters* Well, you were lucky this time… Silver hair… *glances up at the McDonalds then loudly snorts* Hell no! Let’s just get what we came for. *brushes past Seph, still holding onto Zach. She then makes her way toward the Walmart*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at Jenna’s attitude* A simple polite “no thank you” would have sufficed. *reaches down to take Desiree and Cancer’s hands as he heads futher down the street, beginning to hum aloud to himself*

Cancer: *stares at the cars on the street, having never seen them before. She seems fascinated by their appearance, but doesn’t seem game enough to go out to examine them closely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, you knew full well that I don’t like that sort of place, Seph. You brought it up only to get me riled. *shakes her head. She then enters the Walmart. She snorts as she finds another McDonalds just inside the store. She shakes her head and grumbles under her breath about stupid worthless humans. Then, she makes her way toward the infant clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows after Jenna, frowning at her attitude. However, he says nothing as he heads into the infant section as well, picking up some diapers to teleport into his subspace almost immediately* This place has everything, apparently. So fortunately finding cribs shouldn’t be hard. *nods off to one side* And there they are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the cribs. She then narrows her eyes and mutters* They look rather cheap… Are you certain that those would even be able to withstand the abuse from those with your genes? *deeply frowns with concern. She then sets Zach down on the ground* Don’t wonder far, boy. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *makes a quick nod of his head* ‘ah. *immediately tries to run away, heading for the toy section*

Sephiroth: Desiree’s crib is more sturdy than these, I admit. *moves towards one, shaking it slightly once he touches it* Hmph. I’d probably get one of the less cheap looking ones. *points to a high-barred metal crib nearby* They couldn’t easily wreck this. A wooden one.. perhaps.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Zach’s attempt to dash off. She quickly moves to grip onto his shoulder then shakes her head* No, that will be for later. For now, you stay here. Do you understand me? *glances back at Seph and shrugs* I suppose… though I don’t care much for metal furniture. Looks like something you’d find in a prison…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephroth: What would you suggest then? This crib has hinges and it can be rocked. Which means the hinges are it’s weak point. One aggressive round of jumping will wreck that. *frowns* What else could we possibly choose out for them?

Zach: *whimpers as he’s grabbed, but stays put after that, and sits on the floor, sucking on his hand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at Seph* I was only making a statement based on my own sense of ascetics… I’m certain that you’ll make the right choice. *glances down at Zach. She then sighs* I’ll be back, Seph. This one wants to look at the toys.

Desiree: *perks her head up then jumps up and down* Toys!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think Desiree wants to as well, now… *sighs tiredly, then nudges Desiree along with Cancer* Go on. I’ll stay here and pick out some decent furniture. *begins to sift through the racks of clothing, snorting in disgust at the little girl’s pink dresses and flicks past them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Very well, Seph. I’ll take all three of them. But do not hesitate to come if I call for you. *she picks up Zach and begins to carry him to the toy section. Once they are there at the toys, she sets him down onto the ground again*

Desiree: *grins then rushes as fast as she can to follow Jenna. Once she reaches the toys, she moves toward the stuffed animals. She grins as she eyes them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps himself occupied sifting through the clothing, picking out larger size fitted shirts and pants for Desiree and Cancer to wear. He moves onto to the boy’s section and picks out some more clothing especially for Zach, muttering to himself as he moves away to pick up other needed supplies*

Cancer: *happily runs along after Desiree, following her to the toy section. She seems a little shy as she remains nearby Desiree, and more willing to see her try some of the toys out first*

Zach: *immediately grabs up a toy gun and begins playing with it, then tries to take it out of the packaging*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Zach and shakes her head at the boy* No, you don’t unwrap it here. *she doesn’t seem to be overly bothered by the fact that he wants to play with toy guns though. She kneels down next to Zach then pats his back* Do you like that?

Desiree: *begins searching through the stuffed animals. She frowns as she finds no dragons though. So, she backs away then moves to Jenna, pouting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods and tries to chew on the corner of the packaging, grinning* ‘ah! *tries to hand it to her, wanting her to open it*

Cancer: *watches Desiree leave, then sifts through the toys herself. She picks out a stuffed tiger and begins to carry it away, grinning*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,286 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’’ is closed to new replies.