The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,286 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, here are two words that you need to take to heart some day. Lighten up. *shakes her head at him* You do not need to be so stiff all the time. *she moves away from him. Then, she begins to clean herself off with soap and shampoo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wouldn’t be the same if I wasn’t. *nudges Desiree;s shoulder, then moves to stand up, stepping out of the spring water altogether* Girl, you can stay in and play if you want. But I want to get out. There’s things I need to be doing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, that is debatable, Seph. You can loosen up a little without completely loosing your sense of self.. *frowns as her head begins to hurt. She shakes her head then finishes rinsing off her hair. Soon after, she moves toward the towels, though she now has her right hand on her forehead*

Desiree: *stops splashing water on Cancer, as she had been doing. She stares up at Sephiroth then grins and nods. Soon after, she moves out of the water and rushes as quickly as she can to Seph’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *shakes herself off and quickly runs after Desiree, slipping over, landing on her knees. She begins to cry and howl with pain, whimpering as she moves to stand again, looking down at her hands and knees. She has managed to scrape a knee, which is now bleeding a strange soupy black-red colour*

Sephiroth: *initially moves towards Jenna, intending to ask her about her head and what is wrong with her. However, he sighs at the noise Cancer makes, then turns around to deal with the girl, wrapping a towel around her* You’ll be alright.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply moves over to the towels. She grabs one and wraps it around herself. Then, she moves to the bedroom so that she can lie down and relax for a bit. She figures that the headache is just due to exhaustion, so she doesn’t really think much of it*

Desiree: *glances back at Cancer as she begins to cry. She shakes her head then softly speaks* ‘Are-ul.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Jenna leave the room* *”If you want some medication for that, I can probably find you something worthwhile.”* *crouches down and rubs Cancer’s back, sighing* Calm down, girl. You’ll be fine.

Cancer: *huddles in the towel, whimpering. She glances over at Desiree, seeming confused by her words* …’uh?

Zach: *aggressively leaps onto the bed, scrambling up the rest of the way. He grins and falls ontop of Jenna, loudly giggling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls and grumbles out* I don’t need no fucking medicine, silver hair…. *closes her eyes and relaxes on the bed. However, she opens them again as Zach moves on top of her. She sighs then shakes her head* You need clothing, boy.

Desiree: ‘Are-ul! Be ‘are-ul.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls deeply at Jenna’s comment, then picks up another towel, spending some time drying off Desiree instead* Well that’s kind of you to say… *snorts, muttering to himself* I didn’t to anything to deserve your ire….

Cancer: *waves a hand* Okay!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Huh? *Glances over at Seph* My ire? I’m not angry at you, Seph… What made you think that? *She shakes her head. She then returns her attention to Zach. She grumbles, then moves to cover the boy with the covers* Stay put…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *squirms and begins to giggle once he’s covered with the bedcovers, batting at them with his hands, thinking that the entire thing is a big game*

Sephiroth: *scowls* What made me think that? You’re the one who just said you didn’t need any ‘fucking medicine, silver hair’. If you don’t want my help, just say so in the beginning. There’s no need for the attitude.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Mutters* I don’t recall saying that at all.. *shakes her head* I’m sorry, Seph. I didn’t mean to say that to you at all. *glances at the boy and shakes her head* This male is certainly filled with energy… *softly sighs. She then begins to massage her forehead again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally wraps a towel around himself and moves back into the bedroom, nudging Desiree and Cancer along* What do you mean? Is he playing up on you again? *frowns* Tell him not to… we don’t need that tomfoolery right about now, that’s for sure.

Zach: *playfully growls and squeals under the covers, moving away, giggling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Tomfoolery? *lifts her hand up so that she can look up at him* What does that word mean? I’m not familiar with it. *she shakes her head then mutters* The boy is fine. He’s just being playful in general. *reaches out to gently pat the lump which is Zach. She then looks at Seph once more. For a split-second, she’d be glaring at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *happily squeaks under the covers, then bats back at Jenna, causing the Zach-bed-lump to wiggle and move more*

Sephiroth: It means “to fuck around”, so it were. *grunts, then lightly pats Desiree and Cancer to push them along, before he sits down on the bed* They should be diapered and clothed again before they make any mess. *groans slightly at the thought of having to change more diapers than before, then lies down on the free side of the bed, being careful not to squash the happy lump* You lot have five minutes. Then I’m going to catch you all and get you ready to go out. *frowns* You still want to take them with us?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* I am more than certain that the boy is not developed enough to fuck anything. So, you can calm down where that is concerned. *glances at the children then nods* Yes, we should bring them with us. Heh, unless you want Hojo or Kerash to baby-sit them. *faintly smirks at the very thought of Kerash handling three young humans*

Desiree: *snuggles up in her towel then glances up at Sephiroth. She nods then speaks out* Ok.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at the kids, then mutters, though it is more to himself than anything* For Hojo’s sake, I am inclined to disagree… *sighs and moves to his feet, walking into the closet to put on some clothes. After that is done, he leaves the closet again and picks up Desiree, carrying her into her bedroom so he can prepare her to go out* *”I didn’t mean that, Jen. I meant fooling around, playing around, fucking around, being an idiot, that sort of thing. That is exactly what he’s doing.”* *places Desiree on the floor and retrieves Cancer to do the same to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* Alright, I’ll agree that he is playing around. However, it is harmless. *softly sighs, deciding that her headache isn’t so bad any more. So, she gets to her feet and moves into the closet to get dressed. Once she is clothed, she moves back over to the bed so that she can retrieve Zach. Then, she moves to put some diapers on him. As she puts the diaper on the boy, she mutters* I don’t think we have clothing that will fit this one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins up at Jenna, then loudly screeches at her, reaching up to try and smack at her hair*

Sephiroth: *watches her carefully, appearing mildly concerned* I think Desiree might have something that she doesn’t fit into yet… that child grows so fast, I have been pre-emptively buying clothes so I will not need to make so many trips into the human territories. If I didn’t do that, I’d be buying clothes every other week. Go into Desiree’s room and see what you can find.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words. However, she pauses for a moment and frowns with concern* Desiree’s clothing is made for females, though, right? Does it really matter if he wears clothing meant for a female? I thought that there was some sort of taboo against that in human society..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh. It’s not like I’m buying her pink dresses and flowery crap. Clothes for small children will look fine on either gender. It wouldn’t be an issue until they get bigger. Say, probably about eight, nine. All I have right now are simple shirts and pants, that sort of thing. I would say they are unisex. Go in and see, they’re not that bad really.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words* I trust you, Seph. *she moves away to check on Desiree’s clothing supplies. Soon enough, she returns to Zach with a pair of blue pants and black shirt that she believes would fit him. Then, she begins trying to place the clothes on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *wiggles his arms and legs, thinking that the entire thing is a game. He grins and tries to kick Jenna a few times, giggling in the process* ‘ah! No! *despite his protests, it’s clear he’s only playing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls with frustration at Zach’s behavior. She then narrows her eyes and firmly holds him down by pressing her right hand against his chest. She growls out in her native tongue* “Stay still, you little fucking idiot.” *she then shakes her head and loosens her grip on Zach’s chest. Then, she tries to finish putting on Zach’s clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *tenses at Jenna’s words and lies utterly still, shivering slightly as she presses her hand down on his chest. He immediately becomes submissive and quiet, and not at all willing to annoy her or play with her now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *straightens up as soon as Zach is dressed. She then glances at Seph* Whenever you are ready, Seph. *nods toward the boy* He is dressed and diapered.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,286 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’’ is closed to new replies.