The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,286 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Over the next few weeks that follow, some changes occur to Sephiroth and Jenna’s lives. With the addition of a new member to their alliance comes a complete restructuring of their daily activities and functions.
    Sephiroth has since obtained furniture and supplies for Desiree, including a crib of her own and clothing that is fairly standard for a newborn child. He takes turns with Jenna on most of the chores, except feeding, which he is obviously incapable of.

When not tending to the infant, Sephiroth has begun to occupy himself with the surrounding area, and keeping an eye on things and guarding the area from the prying eyes of others.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Not overly far from Sephiroth and Jenna’s location, a countdown is finally reaching its end. Deep within the remains of an old Mako reactor, three pods begin to whirl with activity. First, tubes light up slightly, which is intended to assist the contents to adjust to the light from outside. Then, the liquid that had been keeping the forms inside insulated and protected rapidly drains out via a series of tubes. As soon as the liquid is half-way gone from the pods, the other tubes that were connected directly to the contents, having been providing nutrients as well as learning programs which streamed directly into the brains of the three occupants, pull away. Finally, the doors decompress, flooding the near-by area with mist. Then, the pods pop open all-together, releasing the contents.

The male in the middle, who is slightly shorter than the other two clones, collapses onto the floor, not having been accustomed to standing at all. He then begins to loudly cough, spitting out the fluids that had gathered in his mouth and lungs as he developed. “C-c-cold…”

GLaDOS: *activates and calls out to the other occupant in the lab* Hello. It is my pleasure to inform you that the experiment was a HUGE SUCCESS. Shall I prepare cake?

Jenna: *Has not been fully certain if she should support Seph’s decicions to buy so much stuff for the infant while they’re still on the Chocobo Farm. She knows full well that they will not be staying around for much longer. Still, she is not ready to risk letting the infant get hurt by traveling through the portal between this dimension and her home. So, she has allowed Seph to humor himself with the various things. From time to time, she stops to stare at the items, especially when Seph buys toys for the infant. In fact, she is doing such at this moment. For, Jenna is holding up a small plush animal that looks like it is supposed to be a dark dragon, however, it is greatly deformed*

Desiree: *in general, she has not been much of a hassle. Yes, she does cry for attention, food, and cleaning, but she never cries without a reason. In addition, Sephiroth might notice that at times, she sends out faint psychic signals to him, indicating her various wants. Most of these signals are rather ambiguous and hard to catch onto, though. So, it is fully possible that they have gone unnoticed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *seems immensely pleased as the cloning tanks spring into life. He is quick to move over to the devices when they begin to activate the purging process of the readied clones. When they are dumped out onto the floor, he leans over them, offering each one an off white lab jacket that is not quite clean, but yet at the same time, not filthy* Ah, good! Welcome, welcome. Once you are adjusted to your new surroundings, I will look after all of you. You must be hungry. I should go out and get some food.

Sephiroth: *watches Jenna hold up the stuffed dragon, then frowns and moves over to her* What are you doing with that? It belongs to Desiree now. *frowns slightly* *”I was never allowed to have anything so mundane and useless when I was a child. I do not want to prevent her from owning things I couldn’t have. I am not Hojo.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *looks up at the coat then reaches up to take it and wrap it around himself. He then begins to look around, confused* Where’s mother?

Jenna: Hmmm…? *turns her head toward Seph* I wasn’t about to take it away from the girl. I simply was examining it.. *turns her attention to it* Not to mention, I never thought you’d by something like this. *shrugs and sets the toy back down in Desiree’s space* I also don’t think the maker knows what a dragon looks like.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Mother? *frowns for a moment, then smirks* Oh, you mean Jenova? *the smirk fades* Unfortunately, she is no longer with us. However – *he picks up a vial containing some of the Jenova cells he has extracted from the fluids left in his body as well as the stray cells from one of Sephiroth’s blood samples* But she is only dormant right now. If I am allowed to nurture this, she will be strong enough to be with us again.

Loz: *coughs, crouching on the floor, wrapping his coat around himself* Mother’s not here any more? *looks crestfallen and covers his eyes with a hand, beginning to sniffle*

Sephiroth: *smirks* That’s not the point of the toy. It is intended to keep her company. To give her something to grab onto. It is another warm soft object that can make her feel secure and safe. The plush fur is also high quality and very soft. It feels nice against the skin. *picks up the dragon plush and rubs it up against Jenna’s cheek* See?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *stares at the small bit of cells* Mother…? *Shakes his head* Who did this to her? *reaches out for the cells, wanting to touch them*

Jenna: *cocks he eyebrow at Seph then chuckles at him* Don’t tell me that you used the same technique while picking it out? *smirks at him* If you did, I imagine that you most definitely did not allow other people to see that it was you shopping for stuffed animals. *glances down at it then mutters* Though I never had anything like that; I don’t see what the big deal is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *due to Kadaj being so far away from the Jenova-cell sample he has right now, he doesn’t feel concerned that the clone could knock it over or break it* Somebody very bad. They hurt her. But don’t worry. I shall make her better in time. And then we can resume our plans… *clenches his fists* You can get revenge on the ones who did this to her.

Sephiroth: *keeps a straight face* Yes. When I bought this, I pretended I was a was a pubescent male buying a gift for my girlfriend. *places the stuffed Dark Dragon back next to Desiree, pointing the head towards her, smirking as he ponders that it looks like its guarding her now* There’s no big deal to it. Lots of people buy useless toys for their children.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *moves over toward the area where the cells are then frowns, seeming to be a bit angry* Mother must be avenged… *looks at his brothers* We can kill those people who hurt mother.

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph’s words* Yes, I suppose you are right about that much, Seph. I just never thought of you buying toys. *smirks at Seph* I guess this means that you actually like being a father, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s… weird. But I never said I disliked it. It will take some getting used to, and I fear some of my bad habits coming off on the child, but… I don’t see too many problems. *moves away from the crib, then sits down on the bed* Can we leave this hell hole yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: In a few more days, I think. *shakes her head* Just give her a bit more time to get a bit more weight and development, Seph. *nods at the thought* Then, we can go back home. *walks over to Seph and gently caresses the side of his face* You can hancle that, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs tiredly as Jenna touches the side of his face, then slowly nods at her, seeming discontent* I suppose so… but I want to get out of here now. It has been reported on the news that the baby is either here or due very soon. I’m more than sure some people would go out of their way to look for it, and me. If you can steal something like that, you’d get a lot of media publicity and fame…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. I should hope that no one is that insane. *shakes her head* If they do try such, I’ll force fead their endtrails to them before killing them. *snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll kill them myself. *loudly snarls* Children’s Services is probably going to try and claim that I am an unfit parent. Any number of idiots will try to take the infant, I can tell you that now… *sighs in irritation* That’s why we need to get out of here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to caress the side of Seph’s face, wanting to calm him down. She then looks into his eyes* I understand, Seph. Still, we can survive just another few days, Seph. I’m certain you’ve noticed how fast that child is developing. A few days could make a difference.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her, but relaxes* Alright… *frowns and slowly shakes his head* I should return outside and keep an eye on things. You never know when something might happen.. *slides out of the room, reurning to stand in the yard, patrolling the property perimeter*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Sephiroth’s departure. She then hisses and shakes her head* ~You know, I could have used your help inside today.~ *loudly snorts* ~No one even knows that we’re here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you need my help, tell me what you need help with specifically and I will attend to it.”* *shakes his head* *”They don’t know I’m here, but they know SOMEbody is here. And if they hear the baby crying, they’re going to ask questions.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly growls* ~How about changing Desiree’s diaper. I did it last time and she’s beginning to smell.~ *snorts in irritation* ~I really shouldn’t need to tell you waht to do, though.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”She’s starting to smell now?”* *sighs and moves into the house, scanning the main room. He grunts and heads for the bedroom, moving to stand over the crib. He gently reaches down to scoop up the small girl, carrying her to a free spot on the floor so he can pry the bottom half of her jumpsuit open and get to her diaper* *”Where the hell are the supplies to do this task?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* ~Come on, Seph? It’s been a few weeks now and you don’t know that?~ *sighs at him. She then moves to the corner of the room. Soon after, she returns with the cleaning supplies, powder, and diapers*

Desiree: *squirms slightly as Seph picks her up. She then stares up at her father and grins at him. She seems completely innocent of the mess she’s made in her diaper*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tsk… *shakes his head at Desiree’s expression* That’s not going to work all the time. Just to let you know. *frowns as Jenna brings in the supplies and takes them from her* Phh.. why do I have to do this? *moves his head back as he pries open the diaper, turning his head away at the sight of the mess* You do this… *hisses and uses the cleaning supplies to wipe her off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* I went through labor while you did not, Sephiroth. You contributed in making this child. Hence, it is your job as much as it is mine to take care of her. *moves to the bed* You’re supposed to help support your family now that you have one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not saying I’m not going to. Do you deny that patrolling the property will acheive nothing at all? Is it shirking my duties? *scowls as he uses the baby wipes to continue cleaning the child off, finally discarding the old diaper and used cleaning wipes into a nearby garbage pail* What have I done that indicates neglect? *begins to dust the infant off with the baby powder, screwing up his face to sneeze after it flies into the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crinkles up her nose as the powder fills the air. After a moment, she begins to release a series of small sneezes. One such as Aeris would consider the action quite cute*

Jenna: *snorts and glares at the wall on the other side of the room* You, out of all people, do not require patrols. You’re a psychic. You can sense when people get near and just teleport there. You can manipulate the minds of those who approach and simply make those people leave. You are patrolling just to get away from here. Admit it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Jenna* No, I am not patrolling to get away from here. And I am insulted that you are accusing me of such. *snorts* I’ll take the infant with me next time if you have such a huge issue with the idea. *raises Desiree’s legs up, then slides a new diaper under her butt so he can place it on*

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,286 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’’ is closed to new replies.