The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,286 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *follows close behind Kadaj, not wanting to get seperated. He seems worried as he watches the shorter clone wander into the ruins of Midgar and he quickly follows too, keeping his head down. When they come upon the motorcycles, he grins at the shorter brother, eyeing them* Are you really going to…? *pauses* Well?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *broadly grins then nods at Loz* Yes.. *moves to the nearest bike then begins to stroke its handles. Soon enough, he sits down in its seat* Yes, this will do nicely. *looks at his brothers* We should have names, shouldn’t we?

Yazoo: *nods then finds his own bike* I suppose. *looks back to where they left Hojo* That old man probably will follow us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *stands near his brothers, looking down at the motorcycles* They’re nice, but… where are we going to go? *raises his head again, looking around the area* That old man will follow us out here, I know it. He’s not done anything against me, but for some reason he feels unsafe. We should get out of here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *continues to caress the handle bars of the bike that he’s chosen for himself. He then frowns and looks over at Loz* We’re going to find big brother. Then, we’ll make sure that he learns that it’s not right to betray mother.. *closes his eyes and thinks. After a minute, he opens his eyes* I think I know my name…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: Your name? *moves to one of the bikes nearby, poking at it* How do you know what your name is? *looks around the area, then sits down on the bike, grinning, finding being there a comfort* Show him pain for what he has done to mother. He shall not escape punishment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *Shrugs* How do we know how to talk. I just know it. *shakes his head* Kadaj. *grins* I think I like it. *with that, he revs up his bike. He grins as he hears the motor’s purr* Yes, this will do nicely.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: We know how to talk because we do, brother! I know it, but how do you know your name? You didn’t learn that in the cold place too, did you? *watches his brother, then turns on his own motorcycle by placing his hands on the engine, using his psychic powers into tricking the engine that he’s turned a key*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *scowls back at Loz* Does it really matter where I learned my name? I don’t know. *shakes his head* Let’s just find big brother. *he kicks up the stand for his bike then begins to accelerate, intending to continue on in the southward direction that he was headed*

Yazoo: *glances at Loz and shrugs at him* Perhaps that’s where our names came from. That dark place taught us a lot. *he then turns on his own bike and begins to follow Kadaj*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *nods his head* Don’t leave me behind! *revs up his bike and drives after the other two, laughing as the shop manager comes out of his shop, screaming at them to come back* We really fooled them, didn’t we?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: Hmph, those idiots are not worthy of our notice. Just ignore them. *narrows his eyes and gleefully grins* Big brother is in for a big surprise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *happily cheers as he tries to drive on ahead of Kadaj, being unnaturally skillful in his control of the motorcyle. Once ahead, he veers off to the side, slowing down again so his brother can take the lead* I hope so. I can tell when things are true. I don’t know how, but I know you’re not lying to us. Faster, brothers! *raises one fist into the air, cheering as he follows Kadaj across the open plains*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *shakes his head at Loz’s actions. He then softly speaks* Settle down, Loz…

Jenna: *moves back to where she had last seen Sephiroth. She sighs as she notices that he’s still asleep. So, she shifts into her hybrid from. Then, she moves in to gently pick up Sephiroth, intending to bring him into the bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to stir once picked up. He cracks open his eyes, glancing up at her. He makes a soft noise of startlement, then tries to sit up* What are you doing…? *tries to get out of her arms, confused at her behaviour* Are you OK? What’s wrong?

Loz: *lowers his hand again and holds onto the handlebars properly* Forgive me, brother…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I was simply moving you to the bed, Seph. You’re too heavy for me to carry normally. *she takes the hint from his wiggling. Soon enough, she kneels down and lets Seph go. As soon as he’s out of her grip, she returns to her normal form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Where’s the child? *looks around the room, quickly scanning the house* She was lying on me before I went to sleep… *seems quite edgey and concerned now, then moves for the door* Thank you for moving me, but… *frowns* Where is Desiree? *widens his eyes slightly as he senses something else in the distance, then loudly growls* We need to leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephers* She’s in her crib, Seph. *points at the said sleeping location for Desiree* I moved her when I came back in. You can settle down. *walks over to him and rubs the side of his face* Desiree is perfectly safe.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I hope so… *mumbles as Jenna pats the side of his face* Should anything happen, I will kill somebody… *sighs at her* I am sorry for a lot of the words exchanged earlier. They made you angry and I am not happy about that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wraps her arms about Seph’s neck then lifts herself up a bit* I believe that I’ll accept your apology. *leans in to kiss him* But only this time. Next time, you get your ass kicked. *smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs and lowers his head down to kiss her* *”I’m not actually sure if that would be a punishment, you know.”* *smirks back at her* *”How are you feeling now, anyway? Are you back to your normal self physically after the pregnancy?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him as she pulls away. She then sets her hands on her hips* Can’t you answer the physical bit with your own observational skills? *shakes her head at him. She then sighs* So, you no longer need to rush out of here, right? You were just worked up because you didn’t know where Desiree was, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I thought I sensed something… I want to do another wide patrol of the area, but… *pauses, frowning* We still need to get out of here. The longer we’re here, the less safe we are. But I don’t think we’re in any danger right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and pats the top of Seph’s head* Just another few days, Seph. I already told you. Nothing horrible will happen in that time frame. *nudges him* Now, go to bed. You were peacefully asleep before, and you deserve as much sleep as you can get. *tries to lead him to the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to want to go now. He stands up, moving away from her, peering out the nearest window, eyes glued on the horizon. He makes a slight snarl and does a wide scan of the area, narrowing his eyes* Something’s strange…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at him then moves to stand at his side* What’s so strange, Seph? *glances outside* I don’t see anything of interest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know, but it doesn’t seem right… *frowns and backs away from the window again, sighing as he sits down on the bed* Hmph, probably nothing… *lies back down on the bed, sighing*

Hojo: *scowls* Where have my clones got to? *glances up at GLaDOS* I need a means of getting to them. Is there a truck nearby?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,286 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’’ is closed to new replies.