The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,286 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* Not until we get home. Understand. *she takes the gun. She then gently pats the top of Zach’s head* You can play with it as much as you want when we return home. *looks around* Are there any other toys that you want?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *points up at a model airplane on the roof, then squeals at it, grinning. He begins to move away, running through the toy aisle, looking for other toys to pick out, pulling models and action figures off the shelf, finally finding a large plastic T-Rex. he carries it back out to Jenna, carrying it by it’s tail* ‘this one!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Zach. She looks up at the model airplane as he runs away to look at the toys. She tilts her head, trying to figure out if he really wanted it. Eventually, she decides to cast a spell to send it into sub-space. She then glances down at Zach as he returns with the T-rex. She nods and grins at him* That is a good choice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *holds it up for her to see properly* RAWRRRR! *grins with happiness, then runs off to show the plastic dinosaur to Desiree* ‘ook! *grins and waves it in her face, nearly hitting her with it* RAWRR!!

Sephiroth: *wanders back over to Jenna, frowning* I’m done. Let’s get out of here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps and stumbles back as the dinosaur is shoved into her face. She then falls back onto her butt. Not long after falling, she whimpers then begins crying*

Jenna: *softly groans then shakes her head* Careful, boy… *she picks up Desiree. She then begins to gently pat the girl’s back* Yes, let’s go home, Seph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sepihroth: Good. I don’t really want to stay around here much longer. *reaches down to pick up Zach and Cancer, then heads for the exit* *”I don’t think anybody saw us take anything. We’re not going to get into trouble for it.”*

Zach: *grins with happiness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, even if they did see anything, they would have just thought that they were high. *shakes her head. She continues to pat Desiree’s back. She then moves to follow after Sephiroth*

Desiree: *sniffles, but she’s settled down for the most part. She hugs onto Jenna and just babbles for now, not really making out any words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads back outside, then heads for the carpark, wanting to get out in the open, but not where he can be easily spotted* Come on. Move faster… we can go back then. *frowns and heads behind the building, seeming wary of his surroundings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls and growls out* Stop being so bossy, asshole silver hair… *snorts* You’ll get what you deserve.. *shakes her head, frowning at her continuing headache. She then looks at the ground as she continues to follow Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins happily at Jenna’s words* Ah-s-ho! *giggles happily and hugs onto Sephiroth’s arm*

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Jenna’s most recent outburst, but doesn’t say anything as he continues behind the building, lowering his head* If you want to go back, gather around me. We will teleport back now. Is that understood?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her head and stares at Zach. She frowns and tilts her head* What in the? *she shakes her head. She then simply walks over to Seph’s side and nods* Whenever you are ready, Seph. *lowers her head again, still silently suffering from her headache*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *wiggles excitedly in Sephiroth’s arms, then begins to bang his free hand on the dinosaur he’s holding* Ah-s-ho. Ah-s-ho! *screeches with happiness*

Sephiroth: *growls sharply at Zach’s behaviour, then closes hie eyes, concentrating on their small group. After another few moments, he teleports them all back to the entryway to the base on Halcyon, seeming annoyed* It’s done. I don’t think it was that hard of an order to follow. *pushes his way into the base and heads down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s statements. She then shakes her head and sighs* I have no idea what that was supposed to mean. *She sighs and moves inside. Once back downstairs, she lets Desiree down onto the ground. She then moves to lie down onto the bed, rather tired out. Not to mention, she thinks that sleep might get rid of her headache*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sets the children down on the floor, saying nothing. He also sets down the supplies and the clothes he got from the trip to the store. He then moves into the bedroom to begin setting up the other two cribs properly, leaving the children to their own devices while he does so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains on the bed. She once again massage her forehead. Given that she’s left alone for quite some time, she’d eventually fall asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just puts the crib kits together, being as quiet as he possibly can with them. Once they’re done, he puts bedding in them and moves back out into the other room to retrieve Zach, Cancer and Desiree, wanting to put them all down for a nap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hugs onto Sephiroth as he picks her up. She then looks over at Jenna and frowns* Motha ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her, slowly shaking his head as he tries to place her down in her crib* I really don’t know… but I’m not going to disturb her and find out… *pulls the covers over her, then tries to sneak out of the room* Try to get some rest. You can play later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth. She then yawns and grips onto her dragon. Soon enough, she’d settle down and fall asleep*

For the next few months, Jenna’s headaches would persist. For the most part, though, she tries to ignore them and act as if nothing is wrong. However, her slips become more frequent. Usually, when she does temporarily loose control, she’d just insult Seph in some way or threaten him. However, there have been times in which she’s woken up in the middle of the night and prepared to strangle him. However, for the most part, she’d remain herself.

Around five months after the birth of Cancer and Zach:

Jenna: *is currently in one of the rooms in the upper levels of the base. The room that she’s in has been used for storage of random trinkets, mostly gems and valuables. At the moment, she is holding up a sphere-like object which would almost resemble materia. However, this marble-like item has no shine of energy to it. She softly hums to herself as she examines the object*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has been occupying himself with moving Cancer and Zach into their own rooms, also moving furniture around to accomadate them. He also moves bookcases around, and generally does things like this in order to distract himself from the real issues at hand. Today, he is keeping an eye on Jenna, and stands near the entryway to the room she is currently in, silently watching, making no effort to be discovered right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to hum to herself, seeming to be a bit spaced out. She’d finally lower the orb that she was looking at. She then closes her eyes and smirks to herself, becoming completely silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans closer to the door, wanting to get a much better look at the orb. He remains silent as he peers in the doorway, keeping his attention fixated on her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t bother to turn and face Sephiroth. However, she calmly states out in a cold manner* It’s rude to stare, Silver Hair. Very rude indeed. *chuckles* Then again, can’t expect much from a crass man like you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls angrily at her and openly steps into the room* Why are you being like this? I didn’t do anything to earn your ire, Jenna. And quite frankly, I’m getting tired of it. You have no right to talk to me in such a manner. *growls* What’s your damn problem?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… What did you do? What did you do? *chuckles and shakes her head* My, how kind of you to forget how you hurt me so… *she gets to her feet then turns to face him. Her eyes are currently a dark blood-red color* Playing god and creating fakers. Very naughty, naughty boy. *smirks* I wonder how I should repay. *she suddenly casts a spell in an attempt to paralyze him for a few moments*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,286 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’’ is closed to new replies.