The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,286 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at him* You do not need to do it at all, Sephiroth. I just pointed out why. Hrmph. *she then begins heading outside* Fine, if you still think that way, I’ll patrol today and you can be stuck in here all alone with her. *snorts as she leaves all together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* *”What’s the problem then? I told you why it’s important. I also told you I would take the infant out – I am not trying to get out of my duties. Are you angry because of the idea of keeping guard, or are you angry because you think keeping guard was a way to get out of helping you take care of the infant? Make up your mind and come back inside.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~How about both? As I said, you’re a strong psychic. It’s not like you can’t simply sense anyone coming near.~ *Doesn’t bother coming back inside. Instead, she climbs up ontop of the roof and sits down. Soon after, she crosses her arms and glares at the scenery*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s neither. So stop and come back inside.”* *finishes up with Desiree, throwing away the stuff he used. He then leaves her on the floor while he walks away to the bathroom to wash off his hands, returning shortly after so he can pick her up and set her in one arm, walking out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph.~ *crosses her arms, still not appeased by Seph’s words. So, she remains on the roof, disinterested in returning inside quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* *”Fine, stay out there to prove a point. Also come inside once you’re over it.”* *cradles Desiree in his arms as he sits down in the living room, lying on the lounge, setting her down across his chest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Do you even give a damn about what I’ve said so far? So far, you seem to think your behavior is completely acceptable.~ *Snorts to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’re arguing against my opinion. I think there is a reason to patrol outside, you do not. You also think that I was doing so to avoid getting out of my duties. You are wrong on both accounts. So if you are going to stand firm on your own opinions that accuse me of something that is untrue, then no, I’m not going to listen.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly growls and glares at the mountains in the distance. Soon enough, she spots a few roaming creatures in the distance. She then decides to cast a spell on them to make them all spontaneously combust*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What do you want me to do? Bow down and apologize for something that was useful? Tell you I’m shirking my duties? The child is on me and asleep right now incase you are curious. Is that avoiding my job?”* *scowls* *”What the hell are you trying to prove now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m tired of being in there all day long while you’re out doing other things.~ *smirks to herself, enjoying the sight of the creatures that are burning to death. She then looks for some more roaming creatures to burn*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Then just say so next time in the form of a sentence, rather than in the form of an accusation.”* *scowls* *”You will prevent a lot of conflict that way.”* *tries to relax with the infant on his chest, then soon falls asleep. He is likely to stay that way for the next few hours*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph. *Eventually, she heads back inside. She’s still miffed at Seph’s attitude toward what he’s been doing. She grumbles about him not even considering the fact that she pointed out that he does not require to patrol at all as she moves toward him. Soon enough, she picks up Desiree and carries the girl to her crib*

Kadaj: *is currently looking through the lab for some proper clothing and some weapons for his brothers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is currently preoccupied with science experiments so isn’t really interested in the Sephy clones right now. He’s gathered enough food and supplies for them now so he’s keeping himself busy with nuturing Jenova cells* You won’t find anything here… *vaguely mumbles* Wait. I’ll find you something soon…

Loz: *sits on the floor, seeming bored* I say we should go out now and avenge mother… *sniffles* It’s not fair that they get to continue living while she’s sick…

Sephiroth: *doesn’t notice Jenna’s prescence and continues to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

GLaDOS: *observes the behavior of the clones. Soon enough, she opens up a compartment, where she has been storing items that she’s had a few androids that she can control gather. The compartment has weapons as well as clothing that would need sorting. However, there would be outfits that fit the three clones*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *shivers on the floor, raising his head when he hears the compartment door open and hiss. He gets to his feet and moves towards it, opening it up to poke at the items inside* Come here… look what I found. *grabs at one of the suits and pulls it out, showing it off to Kadaj and Yazoo* Look, brothers. We can use this to go after our enemies. *glances up at the computer cameras* Who is our enemy? I wan to track them down and… *clenches his fist, slamming it into his open palm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *narrows his eyes in thought then mutters* I think mother wants us to hurt older brother.. Yes, he’s the one who’s the black sheep. *moves toward the compartment. He soon finds a leather outfit that would fit him. Then, he begins to dress himself*

Yazoo: *calmly walks toward the compartment and nods in approval. Then, he gets dressed as well. Once he’s done getting dressed, she digs through the items, pulling out two guns that he finds favorable* These will do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *hisses* Guns are so cheap… I prefer to use my fists. *grins back at Hojo, then drops his voice to a whisper* So how do we ditch him? We don’t need him… we need only mother, and our revenge. Nothing else matters.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *finds a double-bladed sword for himself. He grins as he examines it. He then frowns as he examines his hair* Hmph.. *he takes the sword and begins to cut his sword to his liking* We should go find our big brother. *looks toward Hojo* Maybe he knows where he is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *eyes Hojo’s work on the table, then promptly moves towards it, grabbing up the jar containing Jenova cells and blood* I want that. *hugs onto it* Tell us where brother is, old man. We wish to go avenge mother.

Hojo: Hey! *glares at the male, then tries to take the jar back* I don’t know where the stupid brat is. Now give that back to me!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *glances at his own hair then indifferently shrugs. He seems content enough to leave his hair the legnth that it grew to while he was in the cloning tank. He then moves to Loz’s side and pulls out one of his guns so that he can point it at Hojo* Tell us.

Kadaj: *grins as he finishes cutting his hair. He then moves to stand next to Loz. He narrows his eyes at Hojo* You know where to find big brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *freezes as the gun is pointed at him* Do you honestly think that will do anything, boy? *laughs* You are a fool… *grins* I don’t know where the brat is. You’ll have to find him for yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *Narrows his eyes then hrmphs. He then turns to his brother* Let’s go. *closes his eyes* I think I can feel big brother… *grins* We’ll find him soon enough. *he clips his sword to his belt. Then, he strolls out of the lab, intending to find Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *quickly places on the clothing, then grabs up the gauntlet in the closet, following Kadaj outside* Wait for me, brother! *spills some of Hojo’s sample on his clothes, but doesn’t seem to care and runs faster, catching up fairly quickly* You can feel him? How? *is confused*

Hojo: Come back! *yells at GLaDOS* Stop them!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *looks up at the sky, which currently is getting dark. He then shrugs and shakes his head* I’m not certain. I just know that I can feel him. *looks around* Come, let’s go. *rushes outside before GLaDOS’s defenses can fire up. He then begins heading south. Not long after he starts walking through the ruins of Midgar, he comes across the remains of a motorcycle dealer. He then grins as he spots three bikes that are still active* Hmm…

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,286 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’’ is closed to new replies.